West Bengal NEET Counselling 1st Round Seat Allotment: Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal has published NEET 1st round state counseling seat allotment result on 16th November 2020. The result is available on the official website of WBMCC as per the schedule. All candidates who have filled the registration form and locked their choices have to check their seat allotment result.
UPDATE: West Bengal NEET counselling 2020 provisional seat allotment result for first round has been published on 16th November 2020. Seat Allotment result link can be checked below.
West Bengal NEET Counselling 1st Round Seat Allotment Result
The online counselling registration form was available from 9th to 12th November 2020 on the official website of the counselling authority. All candidates who are willing to participate in West Bengal state quota and Management Quota counselling 2020 must register themselves in the website www.wbmcc.nic.in. After registration a merit list is published which is followed by the publication of seat allotment results .
West Bengal NEET Counselling Schedule 2020
|Events of Pre Counselling and Counselling||Date and Time||No of Days|
| Online onetime enrollment and onetime payment
of the counseling fee online by the eligible and
qualified candidates through NEET UG 2020
|9th November 2020 till
11:59 PM of 12th
November 2020 as per
|Choice Filling for round 1||12th November 2020||1 Days|
|Publication of state list of eligible candidates for state Quota and Private management Quota seats||13th November 2020||1 Day|
|Publication of Result of Round 1||16th November 2020||1 Day|
|Verification of Documents||17th November 2020||1 Day|
|Physical Reporting to the allotted college by the candidates||17th and 18th November 2020||2 Days|
WB NEET 2020 Admission Procedure
- Enrollment & Online Fee Payment- Candidates firstly have to enroll themselves official counselling portal. Only those candidates are eligible to participate in the admission process who are enrolled. The last date for registration is over now.
- Publication of Seat Matrix -Round 1- The second process include the publication of seat matrix by the counselling authority. Through the Seat Matrix, candidates get to know the availability of seats in each participating medical/ dental college in the state.
- Registration, Choice Filling and Locking of Choices- In this process, candidates who are enrolled in the portal have to register for counselling process. They have to fill choices for their preferred course and college. Once they are sure about their choices they have to lock the choices before the said date.
- Seat Allotment Process – Round 1- On the basis of choices filled by the candidates, counselling authority allot colleges to the candidates. This process include allotment of seats to the candidates on the basis of available seats, reservation criteria, merit, choices filled by the candidates etc.
- Result Publication -Round 1- The seat allotment result is published on the official portal as per the schedule provided.
- Reporting for admission at the Allotted Institution – Round 1- On the basis of allotment result, candidates have to download the allotment letter and have to report at the allotted college along with the documents.
- Subsequent Rounds- In case candidates are not allotted any seat in the first round, then they can wait for subsequent rounds.
List of Important Document For Verification
Candidates can verify their documents at the specified locations. Remember, Candidate has to appear physically for the verification at the verification centers. They must carry all the relevant documents with them at the verification venue as without the required documents no candidate will be able to get admission to the allotted college. Below we have listed all necessary documents that candidate has to bring originals and self-attested photocopy.
- NEET UG scorecard 2020
- NEET UG admit card 2020
- Class 12 mark sheet and pass certificate
- Class 10 pass certificate
- Provisional seat allotment letter issued during West Bengal MBBS and BDS counseling 2020
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar card/Voter ID card/Passport/ School or College ID card)
- Medical Certificate issued by Registered Allopathic Doctor in practice
- Pre-counseling phase Verification Slip
- Final Verification Slip generated once the documents of the candidate have been verified
- SC/ST/OBC A/OBC B certificate, if applicable, issued by the competent West Bengal state authority
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate, if applicable, must be issued by IPGMER-Kolkata medical board. No other PH certificate will suffice during document verification.
WB NEET UG 2020 counselling released on 16th November 2020.
Seat allotment round can be accessed from official counselling portal, link of which is provided in this article.
There are two counselling rounds likely to be conducted. Official details on counselling rounds will be shared soon.
In case of any query regarding West Bengal seat allotment result, candidates can freely contact us. They can share their doubts related to WB NEET 2020 counselling in the comment section below.