Uttarakhand State Quota NEET Counselling Schedule: State Quota Counselling for Uttarakhand is conducted by the HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Every year, the university invites online application through a form for NEET State Quota MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021. The online application form is released for admission into various Private, Government, Medical and Dental colleges within the state.
For the year 2021, the application forms for counselling registration will be available soon on the official website of HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University. All candidates who appear in NEET UG 2021 can fill the online application form as soon as the registration is made open by the University. The complete NEET State Quota Counselling Schedule is given below.
Through this article, we will give out some relevant information about state counselling. We will discuss the counselling schedule for the NEET 2021 exam. NEET Aspirants from the state should definitely read this article to get complete information about counselling. The article also contains details about eligibility, important document and registration fee for counselling. Read till the end to get important dates for the counselling.
Uttarakhand State Quota NEET MBBS BDS Counselling Schedule
The process of counselling is done through an online mode. Just like any other state, Uttarakhand also has 85% state quota seats for the students who qualify NEET 2021. The online counselling will be conducted for 825 MBBS and 300 BDS seats. The total number of seats may be increased or decreased as per the University seats.
Students who wish to secure admission under the state need to go through the registration process which will be done online with payment of a fee. The state authority also publishes Uttarakhand NEET State Merit List, based on which students are given admission. We will discuss more the counselling in the sections below.
List of Medical Colleges In Uttarakhand
|Name of Institute||No. of AIQ Seats||No. of 85% state quota seats||Management Quota Seats|
|Government Doon Medical College, Dehradun||22||127||–|
|Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science & Research, Srinagar, Garhwal||15||84||–|
|Government Medical College, Haldwani||15||84||–|
|Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Jolly Grant, Dehradun||–||50||50|
|Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||–||75||75|
|Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Mazri Grant, Dehradun||–||50||50|
|Seema Dental College, Rishikesh||–||50||50|
You can check complete list in our article- List of MBBS/ BDS colleges with seats
- Candidate must have Indian citizenship
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be minimum of 17 years on or before 31st December 2021.
- All candidates of SC/ST/OBC categories have 5 years of age relaxation.
- Candidates must have cleared NEET 2021 Exam.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate or any similar exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and English.
The average aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Bio-Technology must be 50% (For General), 40% (SC/ST/OBC), and 45% (For General Physical Handicap Candidates).
Check Out: Uttarakhand NEET State Merit List 2021
Online Counselling Schedule- NEET Uttarakhand
1st Round Counselling for BDS/ MBBS
|Online Registration, Fee submission & Choice filling by candidates for 1st round of counselling||Aug 2021|
|Display of State Merit List||Sep 2021|
|Choice Filling and locking by Candidates||–|
|Declaration of Result||–|
|Last date of joining the allotted College||Sep 2021 (end)|
2nd Round Counselling
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by New Candidates.|
Online re-registration by already registered Candidates.
Candidates opting for seat up-gradation without the payment of a registration fee.
However, re-registered candidate can upload new data or documents.
|Display of final seat matrix for the second round after adding newly|
withdrawn/surrendered seat by admitted students of round I on the website
&Display of final state merit list of round II.
|Oct 2021 (Mid)|
|Choice filling and Locking by newly registered and already registered candidates.||Oct 2021 (end)|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||Nov 2021|
MOP UP Round (Manual)
- Mop up round (Manual) for filling vacant seats will be organized at government Doon Medical College, Dehrakhas, Patel Nagar, Dehradun.
- For Every Step of the Uttarakhand Counselling Mop-up round, the candidate has to appear personally along with the required original documents.
- Fee & security amount Payment will be done via the Credit/Debit Card/Net banking/UPI (BHIM)/online challan enabled NEFT/RTGS for all categories.
|Fresh Online Registration, Fee Submission By all eligible candidates only (Please refer to eligibility criterion for the MOP-UP round in the information bulletin).||Nov 2021|
|Display of Merit List on the website of registered candidates only||–|
|Manual Seat Allotment by Counselling Board||–|
|Last date for completing other admission formalities at the allotted college.||–|
Seat Allotment at College Level
|Details of Vacant seats to be submitted by the concerned college||–|
|Forwarding the list of the student to colleges, (In order of merit)||–|
|Last date of admission at the college level||–|
The state quota counselling for the state of Uttarakhand will be conducted, once the AIQ counselling is over. The admission procedure is detailed below.
Registration- As soon as the results are announced, the students will be able to register themselves on the state counselling website. Students can register with a fee and thus become eligible to sit for the further counselling process.
Counselling- Candidates who will register for the counselling process will sit for the counselling will be conducted in various rounds. Mop up round will also be there.
Admission- Admission of the candidates will be as per the rank secured by the students and the choices filled up by them. Based on that a seat allotment will be done.
Reporting- After that, the students with the seats can report to their respective colleges and proceed with the further admission process.
Required Documents during the Registration
- 10th Certificate for Age Proof.
- Intermediate (10+2) Certificate.
- Intermediate (10+2) Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card (Issued by NTA).
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Rank letter (issued by NTA).
- Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable. (for Domicile/Permanent resident of Uttarakhand only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- PH category certificate issued by the Special Medical Board constituted by the Director-General Medical Health & Family Welfare, Uttarakhand only, if applicable.
- Certificate required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants, if applicable.
- Domicile certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Valid ID Proof (preferably Aadhaar Card/Passport, etc)
- Other supporting documents as desired by the candidate.
Registration Fee Details
|All categories||Rs. 2000.00|
- Help Line No(s) : 0135-2723321 10:00 AM TO 05:00 PM
- Technical Support No: 07351082568, 10: 30 AM TO 04: 30 PM, MON-SAT (01: 30 AM – 02: 00 PM Lunch Time)