Uttarakhand State Quota NEET MBBS BDS Counselling Schedule Procedure: HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University will invite online application form for NEET State Quota MBBS/BDS Counselling 2018. The online application form will be available from 25th June to 30th June 2018 on the official website of HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University. All candidates who had appeared in NEET UG 2018 can fill the online application form from 25th to 30th June 2018. The complete NEET State Quota Counselling Schedule is given below.
Table of Contents
Uttarakhand State Quota NEET MBBS BDS Counselling Schedule
The online counselling will be conducted for 348 MBBS and 100 BDS seats. The total number of seats may be increased or decreased.
List of Medical Colleges In Uttarakhand
- Candidate must have Indian citizenship
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2018.
- All candidates of SC/ST/OBC categories have 5 years age relaxation whose birth dates are in between-
a) 01.01.1987 to 01.01.2000 (SC/ST/OBC)
b) 01.01.1992 to 01.01.2000 (for others)
- Candidates must have cleared NEET 2018 Exam.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate or any similar exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and English.
The average aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Bio-Technology must be 50% (For General), 40% (SC/ST/OBC), and 45% (For General Physical Handicap Candidates).
Check Out: Uttarakhand NEET State Merit List 2018
Online Counselling Schedule
|Online Registration, Fee submission & Choice filling by candidates for 1st round of counselling||25-06-2018 (01:00 PM) to 30-06-2018
(up to 02:00 PM, as server Time)
|Display of State Merit List||30-06-2018 (After 05:00 PM)|
|Choice Filling and locking by Candidates||30-06-2018 ( after 05:00 PM) to 02- 07-
2018 (upto 05:00 PM)
|Declaration of Result||5/07/2018 (after 8:00 PM)|
|Last date of joining the allotted College||12/07/2018|
2nd Round Counselling
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by New Candidates
Online re-registration by already registered Candidates &
data or documents
|15-07-2018 (11:00 AM) to 22-07-2018
(up to 05:00 PM, as server Time)
|Display of final seat matrix for second round after adding newly
withdrawn/surrendered seat by admitted students of round I on website
&Display of final state merit list of round II
|22-08-2018 (After 8:00 PM or
whenever provided by competent authority)
|Choice filling and Locking by newly registered and already
|23-072018 (08:00 PM) to 24-07-2018
|Last date of joining the allotted college||03/08/2018|
MOP UP Round (Manual)
|Fresh Online Registration, Fee Submission By all eligible candidates only (Please refer eligibility criterion for MOP-UP round in information bulletin)||04-08-2018 (11:00 AM) to 05-08-2018 (05:00 PM)|
|Display of Merit List on the website of registered candidates only||05/08/2018 (after 08:00 PM)|
|Manual Seat Allotment by Counselling Board||07/08/2018 (11:00 AM Onwards)|
|Last date for completing other admission formalities at allotted college||12/08/2018|
Seat Allotment at College Level
|Details of Vacant seats to be submitted by the concerned college||13/08/2018 (up to 11:00 AM)|
|Forwarding the list of the student to colleges, (In order of merit)||13/08/2018 (up to 03:00 PM)|
|Last date of admission at college level||18/08/2018|
Required Documents During the Registration
- 10th Certificate for Age proof.
- Intermediate (10+2) Certificate.
- Intermediate (10+2) Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card (Issued by CBSE).
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Rank letter (issued by CBSE).
- Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable. (for Domicile/Permanent resident of Uttarakhand only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- PH category certificate issued by the Special Medical Board constituted by the Director General Medical Health & Family Welfare, Uttarakhand only, if applicable.
- Certificate required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants, if applicable.
- Domicile certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Valid ID Proof (preferably Aadhaar Card/Passport, etc)
- Other supporting documents as desired by the candidate.
Registration Fee Details
- Rs. 2000.00 for all categories
Payment Method: Online
- Help Line No(s) : 0135-2723321 10:00 AM TO 05:00 PM
- Technical Support No: 07351082568, 10: 30 AM TO 04: 30 PM, MON-SAT (01: 30 AM – 02: 00 PM Lunch Time)