Table of Contents
Uttarakhand State Quota NEET MBBS BDS Counselling Schedule Procedure: HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University has invited online application form for NEET State Quota MBBS/BDS Counselling 2017. The online application form will be available from 25th June on the official website of HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Eligible candidates can fill the online application form before the 30th June 2017. The Last date for submitting online application/Choice Filling & Fees is 30th June 2017 05:00 PM.
Uttarakhand State Quota NEET MBBS BDS Counselling Schedule
The online counselling will be conducted for 348 MBBS and 100 BDS seats. The total number of seats may be increased or decreased.
- Candidate must have Indian citizenship
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2016 and maximum 25 years.
- All candidates of SC/ST/OBC categories have 5 years age relaxation whose birth dates are in between-
a) 01.01.1987 to 01.01.2000 (SC/ST/OBC)
b) 01.01.1992 to 01.01.2000 (for others)
- Candidates must have cleared NEET 2017 Exam.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate or any similar exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and English.
The average aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Bio-Technology must be 50% (For General), 40% (SC/ST/OBC), and 45% (For General Physical Handicap Candidates).
Online Counselling Schedule
- The Online application/choice filling starts from – 25 June, 2017 09:00 AM
- Online fees submission starts from – 25 June, 2017 09:00 AM
- Last date for submitting online application/Choice Filling & Fees – 30 June, 2017 05:00 PM
- Last date of joining the allotted College- 08 July, 2017
- Result processing- 03 & 04 July, 2017
- Declaration of Result- 05 July, 2017 in the Evening
- The last date of joining the allotted College- 08 July, 2017
*There are the expected dates. The final dates will be published after the NEET UG 2017 Result.
Required Documents During the Registration
- Mark sheet of High school, Intermediate or any similar level exams.
- Caste Certificate (if not from General Category)
- Domicile certificate of Uttarakhand
- Physical Handicap Certificate (If Necessary)
- NEET 2016 Score Card
Registration Fee Details
- Rs. 2000.00 for General and OBC Category
- Rs. 1400.00 for SC/ST Category
Payment Method: Online
- Help Line No(s) : 0135-2723321 10:00 AM TO 05:00 PM
- Technical Support No: 07351082568, 10: 30 AM TO 04: 30 PM, MON-SAT (01: 30 AM – 02: 00 PM Lunch Time)
Official Website: www.hnbumuexams.com