Table of Contents
Uttarakhand State Quota NEET MBBS BDS Counselling Schedule Procedure: HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University has invited online application form for NEET State Quota MBBS/BDS Counselling 2017. The online application form is available from 16th July on the official website of HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University. All candidates who had appeared in NEET UG 2017 can fill the online application form from 16th to 21st July 2017. The complete NEET State Quota Counselling Schedule is given below.
Uttarakhand State Quota NEET MBBS BDS Counselling Schedule
The online counselling will be conducted for 348 MBBS and 100 BDS seats. The total number of seats may be increased or decreased.
List of Medical Colleges In Uttarakhand
- Candidate must have Indian citizenship
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2016 and maximum 25 years.
- All candidates of SC/ST/OBC categories have 5 years age relaxation whose birth dates are in between-
a) 01.01.1987 to 01.01.2000 (SC/ST/OBC)
b) 01.01.1992 to 01.01.2000 (for others)
- Candidates must have cleared NEET 2017 Exam.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate or any similar exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and English.
The average aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Bio-Technology must be 50% (For General), 40% (SC/ST/OBC), and 45% (For General Physical Handicap Candidates).
Check Out: Uttarakhand NEET State Merit List 2017
Online Counselling Schedule
|Online Registration, Fee submission & Choice filling by candidates for 1st round of counselling||16/07/2017 (01:00 PM) to 21/07/2017 (up to 01:00 PM, as per server time)|
|Display of State Merit List||21st July 2017 (05:00 PM)|
|Data Processing||22/07/2017 to 23/07/2017|
|Declaration of Result||24/07/2017 (after 8:00 PM)|
|Last date of joining the allotted College||31/07/2017|
2nd Round Counselling
|Online Reporting & Fresh Choice filling by Candidates including seat upgradation for 2nd Round of Counselling||08/08/2017 (11:00 AM) to 15/08/2017 (up to 05:00 PM, as server time)|
|Data Processing||16/08/2017 to 18/08/2017|
|Declaration of Result||19/08/2017 (After 8:00 PM)|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||25/08/2017|
MOP UP Round (Manual)
|Reporting by already registered candidates only||27/08/2017 (11:00 AM to 05:00 PM)|
|Display of merit list on website of reported candidates only||27/08/2017 (after 08:00 PM)|
|Manual Seat Allotment by Counselling Board||28/07/2017 (11:00 AM Onwards)|
|On spot admission at the concerned college counter available at the counselling venue||28/08/2017|
Seat Allotment at College Level
|Details of Vacant seats to be submitted by the concerned college||29/08/2017 (up to 11:00 AM)|
|Forwarding the list of student to colleges, (In order of merit)||29/08/2017 (up to 03:00 PM)|
|Last date of admission at college level||31/08/2017|
Required Documents During the Registration
- 10th Certificate for Age proof.
- Intermediate (10+2) Certificate.
- Intermediate (10+2) Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2017 Admit Card (Issued by CBSE).
- NEET UG 2017 Result/Rank letter (issued by CBSE).
- Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable. (for Domicile/Permanent resident of Uttarakhand only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- PH category certificate issued by the Special Medical Board constituted by the Director General Medical Health & Family Welfare, Uttarakhand only, if applicable.
- Certificate required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants, if applicable.
- Domicile certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Valid ID Proof (preferably Aadhaar Card/Passport, etc)
- Other supporting document as desired by the candidate.
Registration Fee Details
- Rs. 2000.00 for all categories
Payment Method: Online
- Help Line No(s) : 0135-2723321 10:00 AM TO 05:00 PM
- Technical Support No: 07351082568, 10: 30 AM TO 04: 30 PM, MON-SAT (01: 30 AM – 02: 00 PM Lunch Time)