Sikkim NEET Cut Off Marks 2020: The government of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department Directorate of Technical Education Tashiling, Gangtok will publish Sikkim NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2020. It will be published just after the NEET UG 2020 Result announcement which is expected in October 2020.
This year, NEET 2020 was conducted on 13th September 2020. NEET Cut off marks list will be released category-wise on the official website of NTA NEET.
NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Exam) UG is a national level entrance exam conducted by NTA for admission in medical and dental colleges. For the academic session 2020-21 all MBBS, BDS, and Allied courses will be allotted as per the merit of the marks obtained in the NEET 2020. All aspiring candidates are therefore advised to appear for the NEET 2020.
Table of Contents
- 1 Sikkim NEET Cut Off Marks 2020
- 2 NEET Cut Off Marks 2020 (AIQ & State Quota)
- 3 NTA NEET Previous Year’s Category Wise Cut Off
- 4 Sikkim NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2020
- 5 NEET 2020 Tie Breaking Rule
Sikkim NEET Cut Off Marks 2020
In NEET 15 % seats are reserved for All India Candidates and rest 85% seats are reserved under state quota. Counseling for All India Seats will be conducted by the Medical Council Committee of Directorate General of Health Sciences and for remaining, 85% of seats counseling will be conducted by the responsible state authority.
In this article, we are providing information about Sikkim NEET Expected Cut Marks 2020 and minimum required marks for govt MBBS/BDS seats.
Quick Information About NEET UG 2020
|Article category||Sikkim NEET Cut Off Marks|
|Exam name||NEET 2020|
|Course offered||MBBS/ BDS|
|Exam date||13th September 2020|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Result Announcement||October 2020 (Expected)|
|Exam Location||All over India|
NEET Cut Off Marks 2020 (AIQ & State Quota)
Minimum marks required by a candidate to qualify the exam are known as Cut-off marks.
Following are the factors on which Cut-Off marks depends –
- Number of candidates appeared in the entrance exam
- Availability of seats in medical colleges
- The difficulty level of questions asked in the exam
- Marking scheme
NEET cut-off list is prepared on the basis of all the mentioned factors. On the basis of the cut-off list, candidates are granted admission in the medical colleges of the various states. Every medical college has fixed specific cut-off marks on basis of which candidates are granted admission.
Required Percentile to Qualify NEET 2020
Percentile is a number where a certain percentage of scores fall below that number. Suppose you have scored 40th percentile it means that you have scored better than 40% of the candidates who took the test. Cut-off in NEET is measured in the form percentile. Percentile simply represents the performance of a candidate comparative to the other candidates who have appeared in the exam.
NTA has set a minimum qualifying percentile for NEET 2020. It is necessary for all the candidates to attain the cut-off in order to get admission. Qualifying cut-off marks for NEET 2020 is as follows-
|Category of candidates||Percentile|
|UR- PH||45 percentile|
|OBC- PH||40 percentile|
|SC- PH||40 percentile|
|ST- PH||40 percentile|
NTA NEET Previous Year’s Category Wise Cut Off
For the year 2017
|Course/ Category||Cut-off for MBBS||Cut-off for BDS|
NEET 2016 Cut Off
|Course /Category||Cut-off for MBBS||Cut-off for BDS|
Sikkim NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2020
|Category of candidates||Cut-off Marks|
NEET 2020 Tie Breaking Rule
In case if two candidates score equal marks Inter-se-merit of such candidates can be determined by following the given parameters-
- Preference will be given to the candidate obtaining highest marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) in the qualifying test i.e. NEET.
- Candidates obtaining highest marks in Chemistry in the test.
- Candidates who have attended fewer wrong answers in all the subjects in the test.
- Candidate older in age will be given preference.
Important Points Related to Sikkim NEET Cut Off 2020
- Sikkim State NEET CUT-OFF will be released after the declaration of NEET 2020 result.
- On the basis of cut-off marks, candidates will be able to participate in counseling.
- NEET 2020 counseling in Sikkim will start most probably in the month of October 2020.
- Sikkim NEET Cut off will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the exam. The final cut-off for NEET 2020 may vary from the Sikkim NEET Expected Cut Off. Depending on the various factors cut-off may go high or may come down this year.
- Candidates scoring more than the cut-off marks will be able to attend counseling.
- Every medical college in Sikkim will release its cut-off marks list separately after the official release of NEET UG 2020 result. Candidates meeting the cut-off criteria will get admission.
Official Website of Sikkim Medical Authority: www.sikkimhrdd.org
Sikkim NEET Cut Off List 2020 will be updated on this page after the official release of cut-off marks. Keep visiting our page for more details related to NEET 2020.
You can also share your queries related to Sikkim NEET 2020 by commenting in the comment box.