Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling 2020: Rajasthan NEET 2020 counseling for 85% State Quota seats is expected to conduct in the month of November. Through this NEET state counseling, MBBS/BDS seats will be allotted to the candidates in various government, private and deemed universities/colleges of Rajasthan. Last year’s state quota counseling was started in July 2020. But it will be started late due to the ongoing situation in the country. NEET counseling in Rajasthan is usually managed by the Department of Medical Education (DME), Government of Rajasthan.
Moving forward in this article, you will get all the important information about the schedule, registration, eligibility, procedure etc of the Rajasthan NEET 2020 State Quota Counseling.
Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling 2020
|Exam Name||NEET 2020|
|Article Category||Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling|
|Exam conducting Authority||NTA|
|State Quota Counseling Authority||Department of Medical Education (DME), Government of Rajasthan|
|Date of NEET result||To Be Notified|
|Commencement of State Quota Counseling||November 2020|
|Counseling registration mode||Online|
|Website of DME, Govt. of Rajasthan||www.education.rajasthan.gov.in|
Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling Schedule 2020
The complete schedule for NEET State Quota Counseling is given in the table below-
|Counseling registration starts||To Be Notified|
|Last date of fee payment through e-Mitra CSC network / Debit card / Credit card/ Internet banking||–|
|Allotment information on the basis of choice filled by candidates||–|
|Last date of form submission||–|
|Printing of online registration form||–|
|The release of merit list||–|
|Publishing of first round allotment||–|
|Commencement of Classes||–|
|Second round counseling||–|
|Allotment of seats||–|
|Fresh registration for Mop-Up round||–|
|The waiting list to respective colleges||–|
|Submission of final status by colleges||–|
*Counseling dates given here based on previous year schedule. Exact dates will be updated soon as it will be released by the DME, Govt. of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling Registration 2020
Rajasthan NEET 2020 state counseling is likely to start in the second week of November 2020. Registration form for state counseling will be filled only through online mode and it is compulsory to fill this form in order to appear in the counseling. All the candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs.2000/- (Rs.1200/- for SC/ST candidates) as the registration fee for counseling which can be paid through Internet banking / Credit card / Debit card / Mitra CSC network (authorized by Rajasthan Govt.)
All the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates failing to meet the eligibility criteria may lose their candidature from NEET counseling. Eligibility for NEET 2020 is as follows-
- Candidates must be of minimum 17 years of age on and before 31st December 2020.
- For MBBS- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
- For BDS- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, with English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have qualified their 10+2 with minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC) together in all the subjects.
- Candidates must have qualified NEET 2020.
15% seats will be filled through the All India Quota by the DGHS on the behalf of MCI. Rest 85% seats will be filled under state quota by the state governments. Here, we have shared the reservation criteria for both MBBS and BDS seats in the state of Rajasthan.
|Wards of defense personnel||1%|
Note- No reservation is applicable for NRI and management seats.
Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling Procedure
Rajasthan NEET 2020 state quota counseling will include following steps-
Registration for NEET Counseling-
The first and most important step in NEET counseling is the registration. Candidates have to fill an online registration form to be eligible for counseling. The online registration form can be filled by following the given steps-
- Visit the official website of DME, Rajasthan.
- Click on the link provided for counseling.
- Now Register yourself by entering all the required details such as Name, roll number, application number, date of birth etc.
- Now candidates have to choose a password and click on submit button.
- Candidates have to enter the OTP sent to their registered mobile number.
- Finally, click on confirm registration.
Candidates can also click on the link provided below for filling online registration form for NEET state quota seats –
Click here to fill the registration form for Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling 2020 (link will be available soon)
- Payment of Fee- Next step is the payment of the registration fee
- Choice Filling- After the payment of registration fee, candidates are required to fill and lock choices for their preferred courses and colleges. Once the choice has been locked it cannot be changed or modified. Lastly, candidates have to take a printout of the duly filled registration form.
- Allotment of seats- On the basis of choices filled by the candidates counseling authority will allot seats to the candidates and will publish the result online.
- Reporting- Candidates now have to report to the allotted colleges along with all the required documents. After the verification of documents candidates will be allotted seats.
- Second Round Counseling- Candidates who will not be allotted any seats in the first round or those who are not satisfied with the allotted seats can apply for second round counseling and can get a seat in MBBS/BDS course.
Documents Required For Raj NEET State Counselling
It is mandatory for the candidates to carry all the required documents in counseling. Below is the list of all the documents needed at the time of counseling and reporting/ joining the allotted college-
- NEET 2020 Score Card/ Rank card
- Allotment Letter
- 10th class mark sheet
- 10+2 mark sheet
- Birth certificate (it may 10th class mark sheet or any other valid certificate showing the date of birth)
- Copy of Identity Proof
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped certificate, if applicable
- 4 passport sized photographs (same as on registration form)
- WDP/WPP Certificate (Widow / Wards of Defiance/Para-Military Personnel Certificate), if applicable
- 2 printed copies of filled-in registration form.
Important Points related to Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling 2020
- Rajasthan NEET 2020 counseling will be conducted in the month of November 2020.
- The first round counseling will be online counseling whereas second round counseling will be conducted in offline mode.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the online registration form.
- Online registration is mandatory for all candidates in order to be eligible for counseling. No candidate will be eligible for allotment of seat in any of the round if fails to fill the online registration form.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instruction carefully before filling the online registration form.
- Candidates have to carry all the required documents with an original copy at the counseling venue.
- Seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of the NEET score, preferences of the candidates and availability of seats in the colleges.
In case, if candidates find any difficulty in filling an online registration form or any other problem related to state quota counseling, they must contact the responsible authority. The contact details are given below-
Government of Rajasthan
Principal Secretary to the Government,
Medical Education Department,
Room No. 1139,