Rajasthan NEET 2019 State Quota Counselling Date: The office of the Chairman, UG Admission Board Jaipur has released the Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling Schedule 2019 after the announcement of NEET UG Result 2019. All candidates from Rajasthan who had appeared in NEET UG 2019 exams can fill the online registration form for the 85% seats of state quota NEET counselling from 17th June 2019. The selection process will be based on NEET 2019 state ranks.
Candidates seeking admission in medical/dental courses in Rajasthan are required to fill the registration form by paying non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC, ST category candidate of Rajasthan state domicile) + applicable e-mitra charges through Internet banking / Debit card / Credit card or at any e-Mitra CSC kiosk center (authorized by the Government of Rajasthan).
Check Out: Rajasthan NEET State Quota Merit List 2019
Note: The registration fee is neither refundable nor transferable and not adjustable for any future State UG admissions. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained.
|The Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English as compulsory subject.||The Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as compulsory subject.|
Table of Contents
Rajasthan NEET 2019 State Quota Counselling
After the publication of NEET UG 2019 Result, now the Medical Counselling Committee is conducting online counselling for 15% all India MBBS & BDS seats. The 1st Round All India Quota NEET Counselling is started from 17th June 2019. All eligible candidates have to fill the counselling registration form in order to appear in AIQ NEET Counselling 2019.
Rajasthan State Quota MBBS & BDS Counselling Schedule 2019
State Quota NEET Cut Off Marks & Percentile
|Category||General||GEN PH||SC, ST, OBC (NCL), SC PH, ST PH, OBC PH|
Required Documents During the Registration
1. Receipt issued by e-Mitra/ CSC Kiosk containing the Token number.
2. NEET UG 2019 Score Card
3. Allotment Letter
4. Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
5. Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet/certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
6. Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
7. Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling online registration form- (I to XI).
8. Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
9. Valid Caste Certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
10. Domicile certificate, if applicable
11. 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on the registration form
12. PH certificate, if applicable, from a Govt. Medical college of Rajasthan State
13. WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
14. Bond as per the applicable Proforma.
15. Any other relevant certificate(s)
- Official Website: www.medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in
- Online Registration: From 17th June 2019
- Application Form: Available Now
Download Here: Information Booklet
Click here To Download Rajasthan NEET MBBS BDS 1st Round Counselling Seat Allotment Result