Table of Contents
- 1 Rajasthan NEET 2017 State Quota Counselling Date Process Registration
- 2 Rajasthan State Quota MBBS & BDS Counselling Schedule 2017
- 3 Qualification Cut Off Marks for Online Counselling
- 4 Required Documents During the Registration
Rajasthan NEET 2017 State Quota Counselling Date: Rajasthan Medical Education Department is going to conduct state quota counselling for MBBS and BDS seats. All candidates from Rajasthan who had appeared in NEET UG 2017 exams can fill the online registration form for the counselling. The selection process will be based on NEET state ranks.
The Medical Education Department, Rajasthan has published online Counselling schedule for MBBS & BDS Admission 2017. Applicable Candidates can fill the online application for on the official website of the Medical Education Department, Rajasthan.
Rajasthan NEET 2017 State Quota Counselling Date Process Registration
After publishing the NEET UG 2017 Result, now the Medical Counselling Committee is conducting online counselling for 15% all India MBBS & BDS seats. The 1st Round Counselling is scheduled from 22nd June 2017. All candidates can fill their choices from 22nd June. The online registration will be open up to 05:00 PM of 25th June 2017.
Rajasthan State Quota MBBS & BDS Counselling Schedule 2017
|Online Registration and Fee Submission||26th June 2017|
|Last date of Fee Submission through e-Mitra/CSC Network||1st July 2017 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date of Online Registration along with choice locking||1st July 2017 (5.00 PM)|
|Printout of the on-line registration form along with all relevant documents||2 copies – to be submitted at the time of reporting for counselling (categories) and while reporting at the allotted medical/dental college|
|1st Round Seat Allotment Result||5th July 2017|
|Downloading Allotment Letter||6th July to 8th July 2017|
|Reporting by candidates at allotted college against first round counselling and Biometric verification||6th July to 8th July 2017 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Submission of reporting status by colleges (students who have been allotted seats in first round and joined the allotted college)||14th July 2017|
|2nd Round Counselling Seat Allotment Result||23rd July to 24th July 2017|
|Reporting by candidates at allotted college against second round||24th July to 26th July 2017 (by 5.00 PM)|
|Commencement of classes||13th July 2017|
*These are the expected dates. The final dates will be declared later. So keep visiting this page for more update.
Qualification Cut Off Marks for Online Counselling
|Category||General||General P.H. Category||SC,ST,OBC(NCL),SBC(NCL),Category PH|
|NEET Score (Out of 720)||145||145||131||131||118||118|
|NEET Score In Percentile||50||50||45||45||40||40|
Required Documents During the Registration
1. Receipt issued by e-Mitra/ CSC Kiosk containing the Token number.
2. NEET UG 2017 Score Card
3. Allotment Letter
4. Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
5. Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet/certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
6. Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
7. Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling on-line registration form- (I to XI).
8. Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
9. Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
10. Domicile certificate, if applicable
11. 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on registration form
12. PH certificate, if applicable, from a Govt. Medical college of Rajasthan State
13. WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
14. Bond as per the applicable Proforma.
15. Any other relevant certificate(s)
- Official Website: www.medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in | www.rajugmedical2016.org
- Online Registration: From 26th June 2017*
- Application Form: Available From 26th June 2017*
Click here To Download Rajasthan NEET MBBS BDS 1st Round Counselling Seat Allotment Result