Table of Contents
Rajasthan NEET 2016 State Quota Counselling Date Process Registration: Rajasthan Medical Education Department is going to conduct state quota counselling for MBBS and BDS seats. All candidates from Rajasthan who had appeared in NEET 2016 exams can fill the online registration form for the counselling. The selection process will be based on NEET state ranks.
Latest Update (05/09/2016): The Medical Education Department, Rajasthan has published online Counselling schedule for MBBS & BDS Admission 2016. Applicable Candidates can fill the online application for on the official website of the Medical Education Department, Rajasthan.
Rajasthan NEET 2016 State Quota Counselling Date Process Registration
After publishing the NEET 2016 Result, now the Medical Counselling Committee is conducting online counselling for 15% all India MBBS & BDS seats. The 1st Round Counselling is scheduled from 22nd August 2016. All candidates can fill their choices from 22nd August. The online registration will be open up to 05:00 PM of 25th August 2016.
Rajasthan State Quota MBBS & BDS Counselling Schedule 2016
|Online Registration and Fee Submission||26th August 2016|
|Last date of Fee Submission through e-Mitra/CSC Network||1st September 2016 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date of Online Registration along with choice locking||1st September 2016 (5.00 PM)|
|Printout of the on-line registration form along with all relevant documents||2 copies – to be submitted at the time of reporting for counselling (categories) and while reporting at the allotted medical / dental college|
|1st Round Seat Allotment Result||5th September 2016|
|Downloading Allotment Letter||6th September to 8th September 2016|
|Reporting by candidates at allotted college against first round counselling and Biometric verification||6th September to 8th September 2016 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Submission of reporting status by colleges (students who have been allotted seats in first round and joined the allotted college)||14th September 2016|
|2nd Round Counselling Seat Allotment Result||23rd September to 24th September 2016|
|Reporting by candidates at allotted college against second round||24th September to 26th September 2016 (by 5.00 PM)|
|Commencement of classes||13th September 2016|
Qualification Cut Off Marks for Online Counselling
|Category||General||General P.H. Category||SC,ST,OBC(NCL),SBC(NCL),Category PH|
|NEET Score (Out of 720)||145||145||131||131||118||118|
|NEET Score In Percentile||50||50||45||45||40||40|
Required Documents During the Registration
1. Receipt issued by e-Mitra/ CSC Kiosk containing the Token number.
2. NEET 2016 Score Card
3. Allotment Letter
4. Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
5. Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
6. Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
7. Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling on-line registration form- (I to XI).
8. Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
9. Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
10. Domicile certificate, if applicable
11. 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on registration form
12. PH certificate, if applicable, from a Govt. Medical college of Rajasthan State
13. WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
14. Bond as per the applicable Proforma.
15. Any other relevant certificate(s)
- Official Website: www.medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in | www.rajugmedical2016.org
- Online Registration: From 26th August 2016
- Application Form: Available From 26th August 2016