Odisha NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2020 GEN OBC SC ST Category Wise MBBS/BDS Percentile

Odisha NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2020: Odisha, OJEE will going to release the cut off list and rank list for medical and dental courses separately on its official website. Those who secure their marks within the cut- off marks issued by OJEE will be eligible to get admission in medical and BDS courses. Odisha releases a separate list of cut-off for state quota and All India rank quota.

Latest: NTA is all set to release the cut off marks for NEET-UG 2020

The state of Odisha will be one of the many states in which the National Testing Agency (NTA) has conducted the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) for the candidates who want to pursue the Medical & Dental courses.

The date of the examination for NEET 2020 was 13th September 2020. The application for the examination has been submitted by the candidates to the board and has successfully registered themselves in the NEET Under Graduate course for session 2020-2021.

Odisha NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2020

odisha-neet-cut-off

All appearing candidates must qualify the cut off list criteria of the NEET exam 2020. Odisha NEET Expected Cut Off List will be updated once the examination has completed successfully and the results have been declared.

The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) is the authority that will conduct the state quota counselling in the state of Odisha on the basis of NEET UG 2020 scorecard.

  • The admission procedure of the NTA NEET 2020 strictly depends on the NEET score rank 2020. Odisha has numerous Government affiliated and Private owned colleges and universities that offer the Medical courses for the eligible candidates and the ones who will qualify the NEET exam will surely be granted admission in any of the colleges or institutes.
  • The admission in the Medical course in the state of Odisha will be done through Odisha NEET counseling.
  • The Reservation of seats has been kept at 85% for the candidates of state quota and the remaining 15% of the All India quota in the courses for Medical and Dental across the country.

odisha Cut-off list 2019

State quota medical

College nameCategoryAIR NEETOJEE State
S.C.B. Medical College, CuttackGeneral12467276
GC9869224
ES (Ex-Ser)18655451
Scheduled Caste471661310
Scheduled Tribe1371292478
PC-25724333502
PC-16504233585
GC-PC5107183444
MKCG Medical College, BerhampurGC18346443
General17336416
ES (Ex-Serv)22162582
Scheduled Caste626751678
Scheduled Tribe2164252816
PC-26910373619
V S S Medical College,BurlaGC20928526
Gen20203504
EWS24417655
ES (Ex-Serv)26788727
Scheduled Caste670461765
Scheduled Tribe2109832792
PC-25706203499
P.R.M Medical College & Hospital, BaripadaGC27535750
General26611717
EWS30856841
ES (Ex-Servic)31866878
Scheduled Caste796651964
Scheduled Tribe2491082934
S.L.N Medical College and Hospital, KoraputGen30947846
GC30912843
EWS32047882
ES (Ex-Serviceman)379621046
SC849562038
ST2587292963
Government Medical College and Hospital, BalasoreGC31348865
General27977765
ES (Ex-Serviceman)34616950
SC868612053
GC-PC31348865
ST2537302947
Government Medical College, BalangirGen30354828
GC29785811
ES (Ex-Serviceman)34710954
SC877672062
ST2569232956
Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar odishaGen389341073
ES (Ex-Serviceman)552101528
SC1048102222
NRI6734263600
ST3110333092

State quota seats dental

Dental
College nameCategoryAIR NEETOJEE State
S.C.B Dental College, CuttackGeneral34722959
GC32844901
ES (Ex-Serviceman)443631232
SC982162174
ST2669182984
Hi-Tech Dental College & Hospital, BhubaneswarST4110913283

All India Rank medical

College nameRankGN (PWD)SCST
M.K.C.G Medical College, Berhampur111755311736013570347
Pt. Raghunath Murmu Medical College & Hospital, Baripada Odisha122775197106935585252
Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Burla121595007836980986474
S.C.B Medical College, Cuttack37803810142922339421
Saheed Laxman Nayak Medical College and Hospital, Koraput124355559726738386001

All India Rank Dental colleges

College nameClosing rank (GN)GN PWDSCSTST (PWD)
S.C.B Medical college (Dental),Cuttack1908661627987437

Following is the list of Top Medical Colleges in the State of Odisha Offering Medical/Dental Courses

Affiliated UniversityName of the College
Statutory AutonomousAIIMS
Sambalpur universityVeer Surendra sai institute of medical science and research
Sambalpur universityBhima Bhoi medical college and hospital, Balangir
Fakir mohan University, balasoreFakir Mohan medical college and hospital, Balasore
Berhampur UniversityMKCG Medical College
Sambalpur UniversityHi-Tech Medical College and Hospital of Rourkela
North Odisha Unviersity, Baripada OdishaPt.Raghunath murmu medical college and hospital, Baripada, Odisha
Berhampur Universitysaheed Laxman medical college and hospital Koraput
Utkal UniversitySCB Medical College of Cuttack
Siksha O Anusandhan University BhubaneswarInstitute of Medical Science and SUM Hospital of Bhubaneswar
KIIT University BhubaneswarKalinga Institute of Medical Sciences of Bhubaneshwar
Utkal UniversityHi-Tech Medical College and Hospital of Bhubaneswar

Following is the List of Dental Colleges in Odisha

  1. Hi-Tech Dental College
  2. Dental Wing
  3. Gandhi Dental College situated in the district of Khurda
  4. Kalinka Institute of Industrial Technology
  5. Kalinka Institute of Dental Sciences
  6. Shiksha O Anusandhan University

Factors which affect the NEET odsiha Cut off 2020

Those aspirants who are looking to get admission in MBBS and BDS programme need to fulfill the cut-off criteria and below we have mentioned some of the factors which will be considered by the authoirty before determining the cut-off for 2020.

  • Number of students applied for
  • last year analysis
  • students who qualify the exam
  • Seat availability

List of the Last Year NEET Cut off Marks Range For Odisha Medical Association are as follows:

This is the best method to get the idea about the Cut off marks to come this year as it gives the idea of the marking system of the board.

Category Rank OpeningRank Closing
General candidates138
Other Backward Classes53145
Scheduled Tribe2241776
Scheduled Caste97921

Odisha State NEET Merit List 2020

The Merit list of Odisha MBBS and BDS 2020 will be issued by the Directorate of Medical and Education Training, Bhubaneswar soon after the declaration of the result for the candidate’s admission in the 85% quota of state.

The Merit List of Odisha will display the selected candidate’s name and the results will be for all the appearing candidates in the examination. Shortlisted candidates from the Merit List will be called by the board for the counselling session which will be conducted soon.

Important Details About Odisha Govt Medical Colleges 2020

The Fees structure may vary differently for every college in the state so to get the exact figure of the fees just follow the below link. We have listed all medical colleges in Odisha state along with their Fee structure, and total intake annually.

Recommended: Odisha Govt Medical Colleges Fee Structure Courses Offered

Odisha NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2020

The colleges in Odisha have the procedure to take the admission in the colleges based on the state quota designed for candidates on category wise which is 85% to the states applicants and the remaining 15% for all India quota. Below is the list of Odisha NEET Expected Cut off Marks which is created on the basis of previous year’s cut off.

CategoryOdisha NEET Expected Cut off marks
Candidates from General300
Physically Handicapped and the( Unreserved )324
ST/SC/OBC288
The quota for the reserved who are Physically Handicapped288

Below is the Schedule of the Odisha MBBS/BDS Admission 2020

  1. The Application will be available to download soon on the official website of Odisha for MBBS and BDS admission.
  2. The Board will issue the Merit List for the selected candidates tentatively in July 2020
  3. The Verification of the document will be conducted by the board in the month of July 2020
  4. Round one of the Odisha NEET counselling session will be commencing from August 2020
  5. The Seat allotment will be starting in the first week of August 2020
  6. The Process for admission will be commencing from the month of August 2020.

Official Website of Odisha Directorate of Medical Education & Training: www.dmetodisha.gov.in

NOTEThe above-mentioned information is written in a simpler format which is to provide maximum information about the Odisha NEET Expected Cut off marks 2020. All the information mentioned is accurate and candidates must make the most of it if you like the article then don’t forget to share it with your friends and spread the word if you have any questions about the article to write a comment in the section below. We hope every candidate qualifies the examination with good marks and be able to take admission in the college of their choice.

14 thoughts on “Odisha NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2020 GEN OBC SC ST Category Wise MBBS/BDS Percentile”

  1. My score in NEET 2019 is 351 with AIR 184879 in general category. Will I get college under 85% seats in Odisha? I have Odisha’s domicile.

    Reply
  2. My niece’s Neet score as 536, so any chance can she will get Odisha Govt medical college? Kindly suggest…

    Reply

Leave a Comment