Odisha NEET Counselling 2020: Odisha NEET State Quota counseling for the year 2020 has been revised by the authority now as per the new schedule the first merit list will be out on 26th Nov 2020. Candidates who have register through the official website of the counseling authority can check the same on the official portal. The centralized state counseling for NEET 2020 in the state of Odisha will be conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Board. Candidates will get admission into MBBS and BDS courses in various medical and dental colleges of the state through the Odisha NEET 2020 state counseling.
Update: Last date to register online for 2nd round of counselling is 5th Dec 2020 (up to 11:59 PM)
OJEE Odisha NEET Counselling 2020
In this article, we have shared all the necessary details related to Odisha NEET state quota counseling 2020.
Overview- Odisha NEET Counselling 2020 State Quota
|Exam Name||NEET UG 2020|
|Article Category||Odisha NEET Counselling 2020|
|Exam conducting Authority||CBSE|
|State Quota Counseling Authority||OJEE, Odisha|
|Date of NEET result||16th October 2020|
|State Quota Counseling registration||10th Nov to 23rd Nov (11: 59 PM)|
|State Quota Counseling registration 2nd round||2nd to 5th Dec 2020|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of OJEE||www.odishajee.com|
Also Check: OJEE Odisha NEET State Merit List 2020
Odisha NEET State Quota Counseling Schedule 2020
|Events||Dates & Timing|
|Registration and online application||10th Nov 12.00 NOON to 23rd Nov 11.59 PM|
|Publication of list of registered candidates||26-11-2020|
|Choice filling and locking process||26-11-2020 to 27-11-2020 (till 11:59 PM)|
|1st Round Result publication and Downloading provisional allotment letter||29th Nov 2020|
|Provisional Admission (1st Round) at OJEE CELL, Gandmunda, Bhubaneswar.||30th Nov to 2nd Dec 2020|
|Vacant Seat display (including returned All India quota seats)||3rd Dec 2020|
|Registration for 2nd round||4th to 5th Dec 2020|
|Revised merit list published on|
|Choice filling and Choice locking|
9th to 10th Dec 2020
|2nd Round allotment and downloading provisional allotment cum admission letter|
12th Dec 2020
|2nd Round Provisional admission|
13th to15th Dec 2020
|Spot round counselling|
20th Dec 2020
Before filling the application form for NEET counseling, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria. Candidates failing to meet the eligibility criteria may lose their candidature from NEET counseling. Hence, they will not be able to participate in the counseling procedure. Below we have shared the eligibility criteria for Odisha NEET counseling 2020-
- Candidates must have attained an age of 17 years.
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Odisha.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as a subject from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum percentage of marks in all the subjects taken together. Below is the minimum percentage of marks required by the candidates falling under different categories-
|Physical Disability – UR||54%|
|SC-PWD, ST-PWD, OBC-PWD||40%|
- Lastly, candidates whose name will be there in NEET 2020 merit list will be eligible for NEET counseling.
Registration for Odisha NEET UG Counseling 2020
The registration for NEET Odisha state counseling will be done only through the online mode. Below we have shared all the mandatory steps to fill the online application form for NEET state quota counseling 2020-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the OJEE, Odisha (mentioned above).
- They have to click on the link provided for registration.
- Now candidates have to create their own Username and password.
- After filling online application candidates have to take a printout of the registration slip.
- Eligible candidates have to pay an amount of 1000/- Rs as a counseling fee.
- Fees can be paid through online mode (debit card/ credit card/ net banking) or through Demand Draft.
Odisha NEET UG counseling will include following steps-
- Registration for NEET counseling
Registration is the first and the most important step in a counseling process. Candidates have to register themselves through the online mode to be eligible for counseling. Only registered candidates will be eligible for further counseling procedure.
- Notification for document verification- Eligible candidates will be notified to attend the document verification procedure at the designated Nodal Centre. These candidates now have to make payment of counseling fee.
- Verification of Documents at the Nodal office – After the payment of the counseling fee, candidates have to visit the Nodal Centre along with all the required documents and the payment slip. Documents will be verified by the counseling officials. After the verification, a set of self-attested copy of documents will be submitted to the center and originals will be returned to the candidates.
- Choice Filling and Locking- After verifying the documents, candidates have to fill and lock choice for their preferred college. Candidates must make sure that they fill choices in order of their preference.
- Allocation of seats- Now on the basis of choices and preferences filled, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Reporting to the allotted college- Candidates have to report to the allotted college to confirm seat and admission.
- 2nd Round of counseling- Candidates who have not been allotted any seat in the first round or who want to upgrade in vacant seats arises due to non-reporting can apply for the 2nd round of counseling. For this candidates have to fill fresh choice and on the basis of that seats will be allotted to them.
Following documents are required to be verified at Nodal Center-
- NEET 2020 rank card
- OJEE registration page
- 10th (High school) mark sheet and certificate
- 10+2 (12th) mark sheet and certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Nativity/Resident certificate of Odisha
- SC/ST certificate
- Green card issued by Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha only.
- Medical certificate (for Physically Challenged candidates)
- Ex-Serviceman Certificate issued by Rajya Sainik Board, Bhubaneswar
- Payment receipt of counseling fee
For NRI candidates-
- Valid passport
- Valid visa
- Work order
- Sponsorship letter mentioning residential address outside India
- 10th Board mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
Below, we have shared the reservation application for the candidates of Odisha as per the rules and policies of the State Government for MBBS/BDS seats-
|Schedule Cast (SC)||8%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
|Green Card Holders (GC)||5%|
*Candidates can claim the reservation seat only if they possess a relevant certificate.
Keep visiting our page for more updates related to Odisha NEET 2020 state quota counseling.