NEET DRESS CODE 2018: NEET 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on 6th May 2018. Application Form for NEET 2018 is expected to be released in the 4th week of January 2018. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level entrance exam conducted for admissions into MBBS/MD course in various medical/dental colleges across India.
Candidates who are interested in NEET 2018 must know about all the rules and regulations prescribed by CBSE regarding the dress code and other aspects of NEET 2018 exam. Candidates have to strictly follow the dress code. Any candidate not complying with the provided guidelines will not be entertained in any circumstance and will be disqualified from the exam.
Table of Contents
CBSE NEET Dress Code 2018
From this article candidates will get information about the dress code and other DO’s and DONT’s related to NEET 2018 in this article.
HIGHLIGHTS OF NEET 2018
|Name of the exam||NEET(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test )|
|Conducting body||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Article Category||Dress code|
|Exam level||National level|
|Courses offered||MBBS, BDS|
|Availability of online application form||Last week of January 2018|
|Release of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|Date of exam||6th May 2018|
Check Out: List of Top Medical Colleges In India
NEET 2018 DRESS CODE
Last year CBSE has provided some guidelines related to the dress code of the candidates appearing for NEET, which candidates have to follow this year too. Following is the dress code for candidates-
- Candidates have to wear light clothes with half sleeves not having any big buttons, flower, badges, brooch with trouser or salwar.
- Shoes are not allowed in the exam. Candidates have to wear sandals or sleepers with low heels.
FOR MALE CANDIDATES
Male candidates have to follow the given dress code for appearing in NEET 2018-
- Candidates have to wear a light-colored shirt (half sleeves) with jean/trouser.
- Buttons of the shirt should be small or medium in size, big sized buttons are not allowed.
- Kurta payjama is not allowed.
- Candidates only have to wear open sandals or slippers as shows are not allowed.
FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES
- Candidates have to wear light clothes with half sleeves with trouser/salwar.
- Candidates do not have to wear clothes having big buttons, flower, badge, brooch etc.
- They only have to wear slippers or sandals with low heels. Shoes are not allowed.
THINGS THAT ARE ALLOWED AND NOT ALLOWED IN NEET 2018
|Shirts, half t-shirts||Full sleeves shirt/ T-shirt|
|Kurti/top (half-sleeves)||Big rubber bands/ hair clips|
|Leggings/Churidar||Big buttons, badge, brooch T-shirts|
|Doctor prescribed lens spectacles only||Rings, chains, Necklace etc(any kind of ornament or jewelry)|
|Slippers and Sandals||Saree (married or unmarried)|
|Tiny rubber bands||Bangles (only married candidate can wear)|
|Mangal sutra||Cap, Burka, Kurta/Payjama|
BARRED ITEMS IN NEET 2018
Following are the items which are barred in NEET 2018 and candidates must not carry any of these items in exam under any circumstances.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any kind of stationery item like bits of papers, Geometry box, Pencil Box, Calculator, textual material (printed or written), Plastic Pouch, Log Table, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any metallic item.
- Any communication devices like Mobile Phone, Health Band, Bluetooth, , Microphone, Earphones, Pager etc
- Items like Wallet, Handbags, Goggles, Belt, Cap etc.
- All the Jewelry or ornaments like Earrings, rings, Chain/Necklace, Nose-pin, Pendant, Badge, Brooch etc.
- Any kind of wrist watch /Watch, Digital watch, Bracelet, Band, Camera, etc.
- Any other item which candidates could use for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like, Bluetooth device, camera etc.
- All kind of eatable items packed or opened, water bottles are not allowed.
Candidates must ensure that they do not carry any of the above mentioned items along with them at the exam hall and must adhere to all the guidelines. If any candidate is found in possession of these items then it will be considered as the use of unfair means and the relevant action will be taken against the candidate.
Candidates must also remember that there will be no arrangement in the exam center for keeping any belonging of candidates, they have to manage themselves.
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines provided by CBSE for the dress code of NEET. If any candidate found not following the guidelines regarding the dress code as prescribed by the authority, he/she will not be permitted to appear in exam.