- NEET DRESS CODE 2020: If you are one of those who had submitted application for NEET 2020 then you must need to know about the NEET 2020 dress code because NTA has issued a long list of barred item in NEET 2020 notification which you all need to consider because on failing anyone of it you will be disqualified from examination. As you all know NEET 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on 13th Sep 2020 whose Application Form was released on the 2nd of December 2019. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level entrance exam conducted for admissions into MBBS/MD course in various medical/dental colleges across India.
Update: Candidates going to appear in NEET-UG 2020 examination must check the dress code details and barred item list which we have given below to avoid disqualification from examination.
Candidates who are interested in NEET 2020 must know about all the rules and regulations prescribed by NTA regarding the dress code and other aspects of NEET 2020 exam. Candidates have to strictly follow the dress code. Any candidate not complying with the provided guidelines will not be entertained in any circumstance and will be disqualified from the exam.
NTA NEET Dress Code 2020
From this article, candidates will get information about the dress code and other DO’s and DONT’s related to NEET 2020.
HIGHLIGHTS OF NEET 2020
|Name of the exam||NEET(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test )|
|Conducting body||NTA (National testing Agency)|
|Article Category||Dress code|
|Exam level||National level|
|Courses offered||MBBS, BDS|
|Availability of online application form||2nd December 2019|
|Release of admit card||Available soon|
|Date of exam||13th Sep 2020|
Check Out: List of Top Medical Colleges In India
NEET 2020 DRESS CODE
Last year NTA has provided some guidelines related to the dress code of the candidates appearing for NEET, which candidates have to follow this year too. Following is the dress code for candidates-
- Candidates have to wear light clothes with half sleeves not having any big buttons, flowers, badges, brooch with trousers or salwar.
- Shoes are not allowed in the exam. Candidates have to wear sandals or sleepers with low heels.
FOR MALE CANDIDATES
Male candidates have to follow the given dress code for appearing in NEET 2020-
- Candidates have to wear a light-colored shirt (half sleeves) with jean/trouser.
- Buttons of the shirt should be small or medium in size, big-sized buttons are not allowed.
- Kurta pajama is not allowed.
- Candidates only have to wear open sandals or slippers as shows are not allowed.
FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES
- Candidates have to wear light clothes with half sleeves with trouser/salwar.
- Candidates do not have to wear clothes having big buttons, flower, badge, brooch etc.
- They only have to wear slippers or sandals with low heels. Shoes are not allowed.
Note: In case candidates wear a customary or cultural dress, in that case, they need to report half an hour before the reporting time so that proper frisking without creating any inconvenience to the candidate will be done
THINGS THAT ARE ALLOWED AND NOT ALLOWED IN NEET 2020
|Shirts, half t-shirts||Full sleeves shirt/ T-shirt|
|Kurti/top (half-sleeves)||Big rubber bands/ hair clips|
|Leggings/Churidar||Big buttons, badge, brooch T-shirts|
|Doctor prescribed lens spectacles only||Rings, chains, Necklace, etc (any kind of ornament or jewelry)|
|Slippers and Sandals||Saree (married or unmarried)|
|Tiny rubber bands||Bangles (only married candidate can wear)|
|Mangal sutra||Cap, Burka, Kurta/Payjama|
BARRED ITEMS IN NEET 2020
below we have mentioned the list of barred items which candidates are not allowed to carry inside the examination hall under any circumstances and before entering the examination hall candidates will be subject to extensive frisking with the help of a metal detector.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any kind of stationery item like bits of papers, Geometry box, Pencil Box, Calculator, textual material (printed or written), Plastic Pouch, Log Table, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Any metallic item.
- Any communication devices like Mobile Phone, Health Band, Bluetooth, Microphone, Earphones, Pager, etc
- Items like Wallet, Handbags, Goggles, Belt, Cap, etc.
- All the Jewelry or ornaments like Earrings, rings, Chain/Necklace, Nose-pin, Pendant, Badge, Brooch, etc.
- Any kind of wristwatch/Watch, Digital watch, Bracelet, Band, Camera, etc.
- Any other item that candidates could use for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like Bluetooth device, camera, etc.
- All kind of eatable items packed or opened, water bottles are not allowed.
Note: The candidates who wish to wear ‘kirpan’ and ‘kara’ need to report to the examination center one and half an hour before the commencement of examination for timely checking and frisking.
Candidates must ensure that they do not carry any of the above mentioned items along with them at the exam hall and must adhere to all the guidelines. If any candidate is found in possession of these items then it will be considered as the use of unfair means and the relevant action will be taken against the candidate.
Candidates must also remember that there will be no arrangement in the exam center for keeping any belonging of candidates, they have to manage themselves.
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines provided by NTA for the dress code of NEET. If any candidate found not following the guidelines regarding the dress code as prescribed by the authority, he/she will not be permitted to appear in exam.
3 thoughts on “NTA NEET Dress Code 2020 For Male & Female Latest Rules and Regulations”
Sir, pH candidate critarea neet exam appearing in Rajasthan person disability 40 percent certificate issued by disst. Hospital. Neet 2018 applicable / not applicable and other information for pH candidate please send me all information. Thanks
Can girls candidate wear jeans also?
Yes, you can wear Jeans.