NEET Cut Off Marks 2018: The Central Board of Secondary Education is the official authority to organize the NEET UG Entrance Examination 2018. After the SC order, NEET has been successfully conducted across the country for MBBS and BDS Admission in different government colleges. Total 15% of medical and dental seats will be filled through NEET 2018 ALL India Quota and the rest (85%) seats will be filled through State Level quota counselling.

After appearing in the examination, all candidates start looking for NEET Answer Keys, Merit List, Cut Off Marks, All India Quota Counselling Schedule, & State Level Counselling Procedure. We were well aware of this, so we decided to put all these NEET information at a single place. On this website, we are providing almost every single thing related to NEET exam So that candidates can get some help.

Check NEET Cut Off 2018

NEET Cut Off 2018 Category Wise

 

In this article, we are providing NEET Cut Off related information like NEET previous year cut off, category wise merit list, and opening and closing rank of top govt. medical colleges.

Check Out: NEET 2018 Counselling Schedule

As we know, Cut off is the minimum possible marks a candidate must score in order to crack NEET 2018 Exam. According to the previous year’s schedule, CBSE will declare the NEET Result 2018 along with the cut off marks of all categories. The list of qualified and non-qualified candidates will be available on the official website of CBSE NEET 2018.

NEET 2018 Minimum Required Marks For MBBS & BDS

On the basis of cut off marks, eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the 15% All India Quota counselling. CBSE will also disclose the mark range of all categories for All India Quota seat counselling for MBBS & BDS Courses.

Well, if we follow the last year NEET qualifying criteria in MBBS & BDS seats in different Government, Private and deemed medical colleges/universities in India, NEET aspirant must have equal to or more than a specific qualifying percentile which will be decided by CBSE. Below, we have listed previous year’s minimum percentile for all categories.

NEET 2018 Minimum Qualifying Percentile

CategoryQualifying Percentile
Unreserved50th percentile
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/ Other backward classes40th percentile
Physically handicapped45th percentile

Last year, some of the states didn’t participate in NEET exam. But this year, they all are taking part in NEET medical exam 2017. So this year the minimum qualifying percentile might be higher because this year the number of candidates will be higher than the previous year.

NEET Previous Year Cut off

After appearing in the NEET 2018 exam, candidates are so desperate to know their expected Ranks and marks. Well, it will be clear when the result will publish but candidates can predict their All India and State ranks on the basis of previous year’s data.

NEET Cut off and Marks Range under 15% All India Quota seats

CategoryMarks RangeNo. of Candidates
Unreserved697 – 131543473
OBC130- 10747382
SC130-10714599
ST130-1076018
Unreserved & PH130-11867
OBC & PH130-107152
SC & PH130-10738

NEET Category Wise Overall Cut Off Marks

CategoryMarks RangeQualifying CriteriaNo. of Candidates
Unreserved697 – 13150th Percentile543473
OBC130 – 10740th Percentile47382
SC130 – 10740th Percentile14599
ST130 – 10740th Percentile6018
Unreserved & PH130 – 11845th Percentile67
OBC & PH130 – 10740th Percentile152
SC & PH130 – 10740th Percentile38
ST & PH130 – 10740th Percentile10

Check out the previous year’s NEET 2017 appeared and qualified candidate’s details:

NEET 2017 appeared and qualified candidates

CategoryEligible Regd. CandidatesAppearedAbsentQualified (15%)Qualified (over all NEET)
Male4,97,0434,73,30523,7382,66,221
Female6,41,8396,16,77225,0673,45,313
Transgender885
Total11,38,89010,90,08548,8056,11,539

A Complete Comparison of NEET 2016 Vs AIPMT 2015 Cut Off Marks

AIPMT 2014 VS NEET 2013 Cut Off Marks Comparison

Was this article helpful to you?

One Response to “NEET Cut Off 2018 Category Wise Minimum Required Marks For MBBS & BDS”

  1. Yash raj

    Sir how can we apply for private colleges in other states if we dont have domecile of that…
    Kya only 15percent kota se h dusre state ke private college milenge ya unka apna registration hoga
    This is query of many student..this year

    Reply

Leave a Reply