Table of Contents
CBSE NEET ADMIT CARD: NEET refers to National Eligibility Entrance Test. It is a national level entrance exam conducted every year across India for inviting application for the students seeking admission into MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) course in various colleges of India. NEET is a single tier admission test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) across India. Every year a large number of students apply for CBSE NEET because it is considered as gateway for admission in various Medical and Under Graduate courses in various private and government colleges /institutes of India. Every college/institute in India accepts the valid score card of NEET.
CBSE has released the exam date of NEET 2018. NEET 2017 exam is likely to be conducted on 10th May 2018. NEET 2018 Application forms are expected to release in the 3rd week of January 2018. After that, candidates will be able to fill their application form online. NEET 2018 will be conducted in offline mode in 8 languages. It will consist of 180 questions of total 720 marks and total time duration will be of 3 hours. Questions will be asked from subjects like physics, chemistry, botany, and zoology.
Official Website of NEET- www.cbseneet.nic.in
In this article, we have shared all the information regarding NEET 2018 admit card. We hope this information will be useful for the applicant.
NEET 2018 IMPORTANT DATES
Availability of downloadable Admit card/Hall ticket- 1st week of April 2018
Date of examination- 10th May 2018
Declaration of result- 1st week of June 2018
NEET ADMIT CARD 2018
All the important instructions about NEET 2018 are as follows. Candidates are advised to read these tips carefully.
- Admit card/Hall ticket for NEET 2018 will be uploaded on the website of NEET most probably in the 1st week of April 2018.
- Admit card is considered important as it act as a ticket/ gateway to enter the exam center that contains all the relevant details of the candidates like name, roll no/registration Id/exam date, time, center etc.
- Admit cards will not be sent by post or any other mode in any circumstances. The only way to get an admit card is only through online mode.
- After the availability of admit card on the official website of the board, candidates have to download their admit card and have to take a printout of it.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to bring their admit card to the examination center on the day of the exam. If any candidate is found without admit card he/she will be not allowed to appear in the exam.
- Candidates must ensure that their admit card is not distorted, soiled or mutilated. Distorted/damaged admit cards will not be accepted.
- Candidates must keep their admit card safely and securely till the admission procedure ends as candidates are asked to produce their admit card along with other documents during counseling. If any candidate fails to produce their admit card they may disqualify from the counseling.
- All the details on the admit card must be verified by the candidates before appearing in exam. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the conducting authority.
So, these were some important points for the candidates.
DETAILS MENTIONED ON NEET ADMIT CARD
Admit card for NEET 2018 contains the following details-
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Name and Address of the allotted examination centre.
- Exam date and time
- The language of the question paper.
Candidates must ensure that all the information given above is mentioned correctly on their admit card if not they may contact the responsible authority.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED ON THE DAY OF EXAM
Candidates are advised to carry their admit cards to the exam centre on the day of the exam as it is a mandatory document. Apart from admit card candidates are also required to bring one postcard size photograph and one passport size photograph.
POSTCARD SIZE PHOTOGRAPH-
- Size of the photograph- Size – 4 x 6 inch with white background.
- Photograph of the candidate must be taken on or after 1 January 2018
- Name of the candidate and date of taking photograph must be included on the photograph.
- Name of the candidate, roll number of examination and application form number must be mentioned on the back side of the photograph.
- This postcard size photograph will be affixed on the Performa.
PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH-
- One passport size photograph with white background is required.
- The photograph must include name of the candidate and date of taking photograph.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD NEET ADMIT CARD 2018
Candidates can follow the steps given below for downloading NEET 2018 admit card-
- Visit official website of NEET (mentioned above)
- Click on admit card link
- Fill the details like application number, security pin and password asked.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details and download it.
- Lastly, take the printout of admit card and preserve it for future use.
Exact dates of admit card release and other latest important information will be updated on our page.