Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018: Madhya Pradesh NEET state quota counseling for 85% state quota has started from 15th June 2018. All candidates of Madhya Pradesh who have qualified NEET 2018 exam can fill the registration form which is available on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Directorate of Medical Education (DME). Through the Madhya Pradesh NEET centralized state counseling, candidates will be granted admission into MBBS/BDS courses in the various medical and dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
Counseling for 15% All India Quota seats will be organized by Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) on the behalf of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) of India whereas MP NEET centralized counseling will be conducted and managed by Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Table of Contents
- 1 Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018
- 1.1 Counseling Schedule
- 1.2 Check Complete Admission Rule Book
- 1.3 Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Eligibility
- 1.4 Registration Procedure for MP NEET UG Counseling 2018
- 1.5 Application fee
- 1.6 Reservation
- 1.7 Counseling Procedure
- 1.8 Documents Required
- 1.9 Contact Details-
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018
In this article, we have shared all the important details related to Madhya Pradesh NEET state quota counseling 2018.
An Overview of Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018 (State Quota)
|Exam Name||NEET UG 2018|
|Article Category||Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018|
|Exam conducting Authority||CBSE|
|State Quota Counseling Authority||DME, Madhya Pradesh|
|Date of NEET result||4th June 2018|
|Commencement of State Quota Counseling||July 2018 (Tentative)|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of DME, Madhya Pradesh||www.medicaleducation.mp.gov.in|
Recommended: Madhya Pradesh MP NEET State Merit List 2018
|1||Publication of Vacancies and Invitation of Objection against vacancies||12th June 2018|
|2||Disposal of Objection||13th June 2018|
|3||Publication of Final Vacancies||14th June 2018|
|4||Registration by eligible candidates of NEET UG 2018||15th to 25th June 2018 (upto 12:00 Midnight)|
|5||Publication of State Merit List of Registered candidates||26th June 2018|
|6||Choice Filling and Choice Locking||27th to 30th June 2018 (upto 12:00 Midnight)|
|7||Allotment Result First Round||4th July 2018|
|8||Reporting at Allotted Medical/Dental college in person for documents verifications and admission||5th to 12th July 2018 (05:00 PM)|
|9||Online Resignation at College Level||5th July 2018|
|1||Publication of Vacancies||23rd July 2018|
|2||Fresh choice filling & choice locking (Compulsory for all candidates who want to participate in the second round including admitted candidates of first round who have opted for up-gradation )||24th to 26th July 2018 (upto 12:00 Midnight)|
|3||Allotment Result Second Round||30th July 2018|
|4||Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental college in Person for documents verifications and admission.||31st July 2018 to 3rd August 2018 (05:00 PM)|
|5||Online registration at college level||From 27th July 2018 to 3rd August 2018 (05:00 PM)|
|Mop Up Round|
|1||Publication of Vacancies||5th August 2018|
|2||Choice Filling and Choice Locking Compulsory||5th (01:00 PM) to 6th August 2018 (till 12:00 Midnight)|
|3||Allotment Result Mop Up Round||9th August 2018|
|4||Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental College in Person for documents verifications and admission||10th to 12th August 2018 (05:00 PM)|
|College Level Admission Against Stray Vacancies|
|1||Publication of Vacancies and list of Eligible candidates for filling of Stray Vacancy||13th August 2018|
|2||Invitation of Online Application (Choice-Filling) by eligible candidates on portal against vacancies.||13th to 14th August 2018|
|3||College wise merit list of applicants.||15th August 2018|
|4||Attendance reporting at college||17th August 2018 till 03:00 PM|
|5||Admission from amongst reported candidate as per merit||17th August 2018 (From 03:00 PM to 07:00 PM)|
|6||Publication of Remaining vacancies||17th August 2018 (09:00 PM)|
|7||Attendance reporting for remaining vacancy at college||18th August 2018 till 03:00 PM|
|8||Admission from amongst reported candidate as per merit||18th August 2018 (From 03:00 PM to 07:00 PM|
Check Complete Admission Rule Book
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Eligibility
The schedule given above is prepared on the basis of the schedule of MP NEET 2018 state counseling. The official schedule will be updated soon.
Candidates must apply for NEET counseling only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates failing to meet the eligibility criteria may lose their candidature from NEET counseling. Below we have shared the eligibility criteria for Madhya Pradesh NEET counseling 2018-
- Candidate must be an Indian national to be eligible for Madhya Pradesh NEET 2018 state counseling.
- Candidates must have attained an age of 17 years on and before 31st December.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as a subject from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 50% (40% for reserved category) marks in all the subjects taken together.
- Lastly, the candidate must have qualified NEET 2018 exam and his/her name should be there in the merit list.
Registration Procedure for MP NEET UG Counseling 2018
The registration for NEET Madhya Pradesh will be done only through the online mode. Below we have shared all steps to fill the online application form for NEET state quota counseling 2018-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the DME, Madhya Pradesh (mentioned above).
- Now they have to click on the link provided for NEET UG/PG 2018 counseling.
- Click on UG counseling tab.
- After that, they have to register and a new username and password will be created.
- Log in by using the username and password
- Fill all the necessary details
- Make payment of the registration fee
- After final submission, candidates have to take a printout of the application form and payment receipt for future references.
Candidates can also click on the link provided below for filling online registration form–
Click here to fill registration form for Madhya Pradesh NEET 2018 State Quota Counseling (link will be available on 15th June)
The application fee for various categories is as follows-
|All reserved and unreserved categories||Rs.500/-|
- Counseling fee can be paid through the online mode.
- The registration (counseling ) fee is non-refundable.
Here, we have shared the reservation applicable on different categories of the candidates as per the reservation policies of the state government of MP-
|Wards of a military person||3%|
*Candidates can claim for seat reservation only if they produce a relevant certificate.
NEET UG counseling will include following steps-
- The first step in UG counseling involves online registration. Candidates have to register through the official website of the concerned authority.
- The second stage involves the publication of merit list.
- Now candidates have to fill and lock choices for their preferred course and college.
- On the basis of the rank and choice filled seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- After the allotment of seat, candidates have to report to the allotted college with all the documents.
- The second round of counseling will be organized only if there are vacant seats or if there are candidates who have not been allotted any seat in the first round.
- In case if seats are still vacant an additional round of counseling i.e. left out round/ Mop-Up Round will be organized to fill the vacant seats.
Candidates are required to carry all the original documents with a set of self-attested copies of all the documents at the time of counseling-
- NEET UG 2018 result
- NEET UG 2018 admit card
- A printed copy of the application form
- registration fee receipt
- Matriculation certificate (Class 10th)/ Birth certificate (for age proof)
- 10+2 (12th class) mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Category certificate (for MP candidates)
- Passport size photographs
- Affidavit (from Notary for appearing candidates)
Important Points related to Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling
- Madhya Pradesh NEET state counseling will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2018. As soon as Board will release the counseling dates, we will update the same here.
- Candidates will be intimidated about MP NEET state counseling through the official website of DME, MP.
- Admission will be provided to the candidates only on the basis of merit and choice filled by the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website of DME, Madhya Pradesh for the regular updates about the MP NEET centralized state counseling.
- Candidates can contact the counseling authority through the contact details given below in case of any issue related to counseling.
Directorate of Medical Education,
The government of Madhya Pradesh,
6th floor, Satpura Bhawan, Arera Hills,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh- 462004
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org