Table of Contents
Maharashtra NEET State Quota Counselling Schedule 2018: Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER) will announce Maharashtra NEET State Quota Counselling Schedule 2018 on their official website. All candidates of Maharashtra state and NEET 2018 Entrance Exam will be able to fill the online registration application form for MBBS & BDS State quota counselling.
As per the counselling Schedule, online registration form will be available from 28th June to 10th July 2018. Eligible candidates will be able to fill the online registration form and lock their college choices.
DMER NEET State Quota MBBS/BDS Counselling 2018
Recently, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared NEET UG Result 2018. Now Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) other states are going to conduct All India Quota (AIQ) and State Quota NEET Counselling respectively.
Medical Counselling Committee will conduct NEET Counselling for 15% All India Quota seats and states will conduct for the rest of 85% seats. In order to appear in counselling, candidates have to fill the registration form for All India Quota Counselling (If applicable) and State quota counselling form as well.
No candidate who has failed to obtain the minimum eligibility marks as prescribed by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS Course in the said academic year.
Maharashtra NEET State Quota Counselling Schedule 2018
|1.||Online Registration/ Application Form||28/06/2018 to 10/07/2018 up to 5 PM|
|2||Publication of Provisional Merit List||12/07/2018|
|3||Document Verification at 4 center||14/07/2018 onwards|
|4||Publication of Revised Provisional Merit List||24/07/2018|
|5||Online Preferences (Choices) Filling Form||24/07/2018 to 27/07/2018|
|6||Declaration of the list of Selected candidates of the first round||Will be declared Later|
|7||Last date of Joining to the respective college for the first round||Will be declared later|
|8||Commencement of Academic Session||01/08/2018|
|9||Declaration of the list of Selected candidates of the second round||Will be declared later on website www.dmer.org|
|10||Last date of Joining to the respective college for the second round||———————————–|
|11||Declaration of the list of selected candidates for dropout seats round||———————————–|
|12||Last date of joining to the respective colleges for dropout seats round||————————————|
|13||Cut-off Date of admission process for MBBS & BDS as per W.P No(c) 76 of 2015 order dates 18/01/2016||31/08/2018|
Note: All dates are mentioned in this article is based on the previous year’s schedule. These dates are predicted by our experts. The final dates will be announced later by the DMER. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more latest updates.
Documents Required for the Verification
a)Admit card of NEET UG 2018
b) Copy of Online Application Form (Latest) filled on www.dmer.org
c) NEET-UG 2017 Mark sheet
d) Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan
Magistrate (Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/ valid Indian passport /School Leaving
Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
e) Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate
or Competent Authority for issue of such certificate.
f) H.S.C. (or equivalent) examination mark sheet
g) SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate (for Date of Birth)
h) Aadhar Card
i) Medical fitness certificate
j) Caste Certificate
k) Caste Validity Certificate
l) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid up to 31/03/2018 (For VJ, NT1, NT2, NT3 & OBC including SBC)
m) D1/D2/D3: Ex-servicemen Certificate, actual service certificate
n) D1/D2: Domicile Certificate of Defence person
o) D3: Transfer certificate
p) MKB: Disputed area certificate, Mother tongue certificate, SSC/HSC from MKB area.
q) HA: Parent Domicile Certificate, SSC/HSC of candidate from hilly area
r) For Person with disability (PWD) Candidates – Medical Fitness Certificate of Authorized Medical Board
Note: These certificates must be in the original format and their attested photocopies must be Produced/ submitted for scrutiny at the time of document verification, as well as at the time of admission.
Maharashtra NEET Admission Fee 2018
The candidate desirous of admission through NEET UG 2018 in the State of Maharashtra will have to pay fee Rs 1,000/- as the administrative charge. The Candidate shall Pay by Challan at State Bank of India of Rs 1,000/- + Rs. 60/- Bank Charges (One Thousand Sixty Only). This amount is not refundable.
Centers Name and Address For the Document Verification
|Centre||Name & Address of Centre|
|Mumbai||Grant Government Medical College, Sir J.J. Hospital Campus,|
Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008
|Pune||B.J. Government Medical College, Pune|
|Aurangabad||Government Medical College, Aurangabad|
|Nagpur||Government Medical College, Nagpur|