Maharashtra DMER NEET 2nd Round Counselling: Directorate of Medical Education & Research is conducting NEET UG State quota counselling in Maharashtra to fill 85% seats of Medical and Dental courses. The first round counselling has been conducted. All candidates who had appeared in first round counselling can check their seat allotment result which is available on the official website of DMER.
Candidates who have allotted colleges in first round counselling can pay the fee and download their allotment letter.
Previous Year’s Update: The 2nd selection list for MBBS/BDS course at Government/Corporation Colleges and Private Unaided colleges of Maharashtra will be published on 26th July 2018.
Table of Contents
Some Important points for allotted candidates.
- Last Date of joining the respective college:
- Last Date to fill the Status Retention Form at College:
- Candidate should submit all the original documents and pay requisite fees in the selected college within the stipulated time; failing which this selection stands cancel.
- Admitting Institute will verify the documents and ascertain eligibility of the candidates as per the NEET(UG)-CET 2018 brochure and Notice
- Selected Candidates with “*”: Admission Provisional subject to Document Verification and Validation of Domicile Certificate. Candidates should submit copy of Domicile Certificate to respective Institution.
- As per Hon’ble Supreme Court Order ST category candidates not having Caste Validity Certificate are not included in the Present Selection List.
DMER NEET 2nd Round Counselling 2018
After conducting 1st round counselling now DMER is going to conduct 2nd round counselling to fill the rest of vacant seats under 85% reserved seat. DMER has uploaded list of vacant seat college wise on their official website. Candidates who are willing to appear in 2nd round counselling can download the vacant seat list and fill their choice.
Candidates who have allotted college in 1st round counselling and want to change their college can appear in 2nd round counselling after surrendering the allotted seat. Soon authority will publish complete counselling procedure for allotted candidates.
We want to inform here that only those registered candidates will be allowed to appear in 2nd round counselling. There will be no further registration for counselling. So if anyone who is not registered for counselling will not be eligible for 2nd round counselling.
DMER NEET 2nd Round Counselling Schedule 2018
DMER will publish 2nd round seat allotment result on 26th July 2018 on their official website. Eligible candidates are advised to keep checking the DMER’s website for more updates. We will publish the counselling schedule and procedure as soon as we get.
|1.||Online Preferences (Choices) Filling Form||Available Soon|
|2||Declaration of the list of Selected candidates of the second round||Available Shortly|
|3||Last date of Joining to the respective college for the second round||Available Shortly|
|4||Commencement of Academic Session||Available Shortly|
Maharashtra NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2018
After completing choice filling and locking procedure for 2nd round counselling, DMER will publish the seat allotment result. Allotted candidates will be guided further for admission.
Helpline Numbers: 09769199421/07738781743