Maharashtra DMER NEET 2nd Round Counselling: Directorate of Medical Education & Research is conducting NEET UG State quota counselling in Maharashtra to fill 85% seats of Medical and Dental courses. The counselling for Round second, will go on only after the first round of counselling is complete. All candidates who will appear in first round counselling can check their seat allotment result which is available on the official website of DMER, Maharashtra.
In this article, we will discuss the next level of counselling. The article will have insights into the Maharashtra DMER NEET 2nd Round Counselling. The readers will also get information on the Registration process and the Seat Allotment result of Round two. Read the article till the end to get some major takeaways and information on the second round of the counselling process.
DMER NEET 2nd Round Counselling
As the first round of Counselling will be over, the state counselling authority will call the candidates for further rounds of counselling. The candidates who were allotted colleges in the first round of counselling can pay the fee and download their allotment letter to proceed with the further steps of DMER Maharashtra NEET State counselling.
The next level of counselling will be organized by the authority to fill in the rest of vacant seats under 85% reserved state quota seats. DMER will upload the list of vacant seats, according to the participating colleges. The list will be available on their official website of the authority. Candidates who are willing to appear in 2nd round counselling can download the vacant seat list and fill in their college and seat choices.
The candidates who have been already allotted college in 1st round counselling and want to change their college can appear in the 2nd round of counselling after surrendering the allotted seat. Soon authority will publish a complete counselling procedure for allotted candidates under NEET UG 2021.
Also, we want to inform you that only one-time registration will be there for the counselling. So, those candidates who registered for the previous round will be allowed to appear in the 2nd round of counselling. There will be no further registration for counselling. Therefore, if anyone who is not registered for counselling will not be eligible for 2nd round counselling.
DMER NEET 2nd Round Counselling Schedule 2021
DMER will publish 2nd round seat allotment result as per the schedule by the authority. The authority will publish the counselling schedule on their official website. Thus, all the eligible candidates are advised to keep checking the DMER’s official website for more updates. We will publish the counselling schedule and procedure as soon as it is available on the official website of the counselling authority.
Below we are listing some of the Important dates about the second round counselling of Maharashtra state quota seats.
|1.||Online Preferences (Choices) Filling Form||Available Soon|
|2||Declaration of the list of Selected candidates of the second round||Available Shortly|
|3||Last date of Joining to the respective college for the second round||Available Shortly|
|4||Commencement of Academic Session||Available Shortly|
Registration for 2nd round of Counselling
All the students willing to participate in the counselling rounds can do so by registering on the official website of state Counselling authority @mahacet.org. The registration process is easy and all the candidates who wish to do so can so by following the step by step process.
For the Second Round Counselling process, the students do not need to register if they have already registered themselves in the first round of counselling. The registration will be done once only. Therefore, for the second round, students just need to proceed with the steps of choice filling for seats and colleges.
Below, we are listing the steps to register for the counselling, in case someone did not register in the first round. You can follow these steps and register yourself.
- Visit the official website of the CET @mahacet.org.
- You will see a link displaying, ‘Apply Online for NEET-UG 2021‘. Click on that link. This link will be the link to your application form.
- A new page will open up with Instructions. Read it carefully.
- Now, you will see the application form open on your window. Fill in the application carefully by entering all the asked details.
- Tick Check the declaration as you read the information.
- Now, the next thing you need to do is, setting up a password for your account.
- Re-Check all your entered information.
- Pay the application fee, which is essential to be able to sit for the counselling.
- Upload all the required documents and click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
Also, make sure to keep an additional copy of your application and fee receipt, as these are essential document to produce in the subsequent steps of the counselling.
Application Fee for Counselling Registration
|Institutional and State Quota||INR 6,000|
|State Quota||INR 1,000|
|Institutional Quota||INR 5,000|
Maharashtra NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2021
The students who register for the second round of counselling will fill up new choices for the seats and colleges as per the availability of seats and colleges. Based on the seat allotment, the allotted candidates will be guided further for the admission process.
This round of seat allotment will be for all the vacant seats remaining at the end of the previous round. After completing the choice filling and locking procedure for 2nd round counselling, DMER will publish the seat allotment result.
The allotment of seats is entirely done based on the rank of the students and the subsequent choices filled up by the student. The student has to report to their respective college as per their seat allotment. The students willing to secure admission will have to report to their college on the given date and time.
Points to consider
- The Last Date of joining the respective college will be as per the directions of the counselling authority.
- There will also be the Last Date to fill the Status Retention Form at College.
- The candidate should submit all the original documents and pay the requisite fees in the allotted college within the stipulated time frame. In case, he/ she fails to do so, his/ her selection may be cancelled by the authority.
- The Institute providing the admission, will verify the documents and ascertain the eligibility of the candidates as per the NEET(UG) 2021 brochure and Notice.
- Admission of the Selected Candidates will be subject to Document Verification and Validation of Domicile Certificate. Candidates should submit a copy of the Domicile Certificate to the respective Institution.
- As per Hon’ble Supreme Court Order, ST category candidates not having Caste Validity Certificate are not included in the Present Selection List.
|Link of the Official Website||Click Here|
|Maharashtra- Provisional Merit List||Check Here|
|State Quota Cut Off- Maharashtra||Check Here|
No. The students who register themselves once, do not need to register again for the counselling rounds.
The registration for Counselling will start as soon as the first round is over.
Yes, to sit for the second round counselling, it is essential that the candidate makes a fresh college and seat choices.
The fee for MBBS under any government Institution in Maharashtra is around INR 85,000.