KS Hegde Medical Academy Mangalore NEET Cut Off Marks 2018, Fee Structure,Total Seats

KS Hegde Medical Academy Mangalore NEET Cut Off Marks 2018| MBBS & BDS Cut Off | Previous Year’s Opening & Closing Ranks | Total Annual Intake

About KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore

One of the most popular medical college in the country is KS Hegde medical academy which is situated in Mangalore (KSHEMA). The university was established in the year 1999 and is completely managed and run by Nitte Education trust.

KS Hegde Medical Academy Mangalore NEET Cut Off Marks

The KS Hegde Medical Academy is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Sciences, Bangalore which is approved by the Medical Council of India, New Delhi with a total of 150 Under Graduate seats.

We can understand the key features of the Medical Academy through a table representation

Name of the InstituteKS Hegde Medical Academy Mangalore
Widely Known NameKSHEMA
Location of the UniversityMangalore, Karnataka
Affiliated withRajiv Gandhi University of Health and Sciences
Approved byMedical Council of India (MCI)
Medical courses offeredMBBS
Hostel facilitiesYes
Ranking of College3.8/5

 

We must also discuss the medical courses offered in the KS Hegde Medical academy so, read the information carefully

Courses offered Total Intake Total course duration
MBBS1505yrs. and 5 months
B.Sc.303yrs. and 5 months
B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)30 `3yrs. and 5 months
M.D53yrs.
M.S43yrs.
M.D (Dermatology)33yrs.
Master of Public Health(MPH)202yrs.
Ph.D.Not Available3yrs.

Other PG courses seats – 86

Fee Structure of KS Hegde Medical Academy

We have gathered all the course offered by the University and the fees required for them in the below table representation so, read the following information carefully

Name of the CourseFees Required annually
MBBSRs. 645,046
M.DRs. 1,756,667
Master of ScienceRs. 1,756,667
M.D (Dermatology)Rs. 1,756,667
Master of Public Health(MPH)Rs. 78,000
Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.)Rs. 49,020
B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)Rs. 41,268
PhD.Not Available

KS Hegde Medical Academy Mangalore NEET Cut Off Marks 2018

Let’s first understand what is NEET? The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Examination (NEET) is the major examination for the candidates who want to take admission into the medical courses in such as MBBS and BDS Universities Govt. or Private. The Board responsible for conducting the examination in various cities of India is Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) this year the examination was conducted on 6th of May 2018.

The results of the examination will be released on 5th of June 2018 followed this the cut off list will be issued for the candidates. Basically, cut off the list is the minimum marks required by the candidate to successfully qualify the examination the qualified candidates will be selected for the counselling session of the board.

Also Check: Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences NEET Cut Off Marks

The Cut off list for the medical admission is divided into 2 parts one will be for the 15% of seat reservation on the All India Quota and these will be filled according to the NEET counselling for candidates outside of the state. The Remaining 85% is based on the State-wise quota and admission will be given to the candidates who belong to any particular state.

Below is the list of KS Hegde Medical Academy NEET Expected Cut off 2018

Name of the category Required Range of Marks Criteria for Qualifying
General686-46950 percentiles
Other Backward Classes469-46640 percentiles
Scheduled Caste469-35340 percentiles
Scheduled Tribe467-30445 percentiles
Candidates from a general who is Physically Handicapped467-21345 percentiles
Candidates from OBC who Physically Handicapped are214-21140 percentiles
Candidates from SC who are Physically handicapped210-13140 percentiles
Candidates from ST who are Physically handicapped214-11940 percentiles

 

Total Seats Offered by KS Hegde Medical Academy

We have compiled information about the seats of various courses of the KSHEMA so, read the following information carefully

  • In KS Hegde medical college total seats offered for MBBS course is 150
  • For the Post Graduate Courses, the seats offered are 98 these seats are allotted according to the examination conducted by NITTE
  • Total number of seats for the M.D course is 65
  • Total number of seats offered by KS Hegde College for M.S is 21
  • A total number of seats offered by KS Hegde College for M.D/M. S is 12

Official Website: www.kshema.nitte.edu.in

NOTE- This is for your reference purpose only, dates are subject to change, however, go to the official site also for full confirmation of details. We wish you all the best for the career.

1 thought on “KS Hegde Medical Academy Mangalore NEET Cut Off Marks 2018, Fee Structure,Total Seats

Leave a Comment