Kerala NEET State Quota Counselling 2018: Kerala NEET 2018 state counseling for filling 85% state quota seats will be conducted in the month of July 2018. As we know that 15% NEET All India Quota seats are filled through a centralized counseling conducted by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) whereas, admission of the candidates into various medical and dental colleges under 85% state quota seats is done through a state counseling which is conducted by an authority notified by the state government. Talking about Kerala, Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) is the authority responsible for organizing centralized counseling for NEET UG candidates.
Table of Contents
- 1 Kerala NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
- 1.1 Kerala NEET State Counselling 2018
- 1.2 Important Dates
- 1.3 Registration for Counseling
- 1.4 Registration Fee-
- 1.5 Eligibility
- 1.6 Counseling Procedure
- 1.7 Important Points related to Kerala NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
- 1.8 Contact Details
Kerala NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
In this article, you will get all the relevant information about Kerala NEET 2018 State Quota counseling. This information will include counseling schedule, eligibility, counseling procedure etc.
Also Read: KEAM Kerala NEET Merit List State Quota 2018
Kerala NEET State Counselling 2018
|Exam Name||NEET 2018|
|Article Category||Kerala NEET State Quota Counselling|
|Exam conducting Authority||CBSE|
|State Quota Counseling Authority||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala|
|Date of NEET result||5th June 2018|
|Commencement of State Quota Counseling||July 2018|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Alternative website of CEE||www.cee.kerala.gov.in|
Kerala NEET State Quota Counselling 2018 schedule is given in the table below-
|The release of Online application||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date of online application||2nd week of February 2018|
|Submission of NEET score||1st week of July 2018|
|Publication of rank list||2nd week of July 2018|
|CAP procedure / Choice filling starts||3rd week of July 2018|
|Allotment of seats (Round 1)||3rd week of July 2018|
*Official schedule for counseling will be updated shortly.
Registration for Counseling
Registration for counseling will be done only through the online mode. Candidates can follow the given steps to register for NEET state quota counseling-
- Visit the official website of CEE, Kerala.
- Click on ‘KEAM 2018-New Application’ link
- Now candidates have to fill all the required details, upload photograph etc.
- After final submission candidates have to take a printout of the application form.
- And lastly, candidates have to send all the required documents along with the printed application form to CEE, Kerala within the given time frame.
For General and OBC candidates- Rs.500/-
For SC candidates- Rs.200/-
- ST candidates are exempted from fee.
- The fee can be paid through the e-challan/ internet banking/ credit card/debit card.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for counseling. Candidates failing to meet the eligibility criteria may lose their candidature from NEET counseling. Eligibility for NEET 2018 is as follows-
- Candidate must meet all the nativity conditions required for NEET state counseling. Details about nativity are provided in the information bulletin of KEAM 2018 at the official portal of CEE, Kerala.
- Minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years on and before 31st December 2018.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2/HSC with minimum 50% in biology/ biotechnology separately and atleast 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology together from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have qualified NEET 2018.
Kerala NEET 2018 state quota counseling procedure will include following stages-
Registration of a Candidate
Interested candidates have to register themselves for NEET state counseling by filling KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical) online application form through CEE, Kerala portal. After the payment of fee and successful submission of online registration, form candidates will be eligible to proceed further.
Submission of NEET Score
Candidates who have registered for KEAM 2018 have to submit their NEET score for admission in medical and dental colleges of Kerala. On the basis of score of the candidates in NEET exam rank list will be prepared. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the submission report of the NEET score for future reference.
Publication of rank list
CEE, Kerala will publish rank list of the candidates on its website prepared on the basis of NEET score.
Centralized Allotment Process (CAP)
Candidates whose names will appear in rank list will be eligible for participating in seat allotment procedure which is known as Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). Candidates have to apply through online mode and have to fill choice for their preferred course and college.
Finally, seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their preference, reservation criteria and ranks.
Candidates have to report to the allotted colleges on the specified date and time to confirm the seat. Admission and seat of the candidate will be confirmed only after the payment of course fee.
Following documents are required at the time of counseling-
- 10th Class mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10+2 mark sheet and passing certificate
- NEET 2018 admit card
- NEET 2018 rank card.
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile (if applicable)
- Fee receipt
- Migration certificate
- Printout of the filled-in online registration form.
- Kerala NEET State Quota Counselling 2018 will be conducted in online mode and will start probably in the month of July 2018.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling the online registration form.
- Candidates have to carry all the original documents and a set of self-attested copy of all the documents for verification.
- Candidates must fulfill nativity conditions and qualifying criteria to be eligible for counseling.
- Candidates are advised to retain a printed copy of registration form for future use.
- Seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of the various factors such as NEET score, eligibility, seats available in the colleges etc.
- Candidates are advised to stay in touch with CEE website to get regular updates about Kerala NEET MBBS/BDS counseling.
Check Out: Kerala Govt Medical Colleges Fee Structure
Candidates have to send printed application form along with all the necessary documents to the address provided below. In case of any query or difficulty regarding application form, candidates can also contact the counseling authority on the address given below-
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Phone No- 0471-2332120, 2338487
Fax No- 0471-2337288