CEE Kerala NEET Expected Cut Off 2020: NEET 2020 cut off marks list will be released after the announcement of result. NEET 2020 exam was conducted on 13th September 2020 and result will be announced in last week of Sept (expected) followed by the release of cut-off marks and merit list.
Cut-off marks are announced category-wise for all India candidates. For state quota seats state-wise cut-off marks list is released. Cut-off will be released in online mode.
NEET (National Eligibility -Cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) every year in India. It is mandatory to qualify NEET if a candidate wants to get admission in MBBS/ BDS course in a medical college.
Kerala NEET Expected Cut Off 2020
On the basis of cut-off marks and merit obtained in the entrance exam, candidates are awarded seats in various medical colleges across India.
Out of total seats in NEET 15 % seats are reserved for All India seats quota and rest 85% seats are reserved under state quota. Counseling for All India Seats is conducted by Medical Council Committee of Directorate General of Health Sciences. Whereas counseling for remaining 85% seats is conducted by respective state counseling authority under the guidance of State Government.
Here, we have shared information about the expected cut-off marks of NEET Kerala 2020. NEET 2020 aspirants can refer to this article to collect information about NEET cut-off marks.
AN OVERVIEW OF NEET 2020
|Article category||Kerala NEET 2020 expected cut-off marks|
|Exam name||NEET 2020|
|Course offered||MBBS/ BDS|
|Availability of Admit card||Released|
|Exam date||13th Sept 2020|
|Release of result||Last Week of Sept 2020|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Exam Location||All over India|
Official Website of Kerala NEET Authority: www.cee.kerala.gov.in
SEATS RESERVATION IN ALL INDIA QUOTA FOR NEET 2020
Below we have shared the category-wise reservation applicable for NEET 2020 candidates.
|Category of candidates||Seat’s reserved|
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||27%|
Let us discuss what is cut-off marks list first??
Cut-off marks are the minimum marks a candidate needs to qualify the exam. Candidates scoring marks above the cut-off marks will be able to qualify the exam. It will be tough for the candidates to find a seat in medical college who will score below the cut-off marks. The cut-off for NEET sometimes is released in the form of percentile.
Cut-off depends on various factors. Below we have shared the parameters on the basis of which cut-marks list is prepared for various categories-
- Total number of candidates appeared in the entrance test.
- The number of seats available in medical colleges.
- The difficulty level of questions asked in the exam.
- Marking scheme
NEET 2020 All India Quota Qualifying Percentile
NTA has set a qualifying percentile for NEET 2020, which a candidate has to attain in order to qualify the exam.
|Category of candidates||Percentile|
|UR- PH||45 percentile|
|OBC- PH||40 percentile|
|SC- PH||40 percentile|
|ST- PH||40 percentile|
NEET CATEGORY-WISE CUT-OFF MARKS OF PREVIOUS YEAR (2019)
Category-wise cut-off list of NEET-2019 is as follows-
|Category||Percentile||Range of Marks||Number of Aspirants Qualified|
|Other Backward Classes||40 percentile||133-107||63789|
|Scheduled Caste||40 percentile||133-107||20009|
|Scheduled Tribe||40 percentile||133-107||8455|
|UR – PH||45 percentile||133-120||266|
Cut-Off list given above is prepared on the basis of the data given below-
NEET 2020 Expected MARKS FOR 15% ALL INDIA QUOTA SEATS
|Category of candidates||Percentile|
Previous Year Kerala NEET Cut Off
|Gen- PH||468- 215|
|SC- PH||210- 131|
|OBC- PH||216- 211|
|ST- PH||215- 119|
NEET 2020 Expected CUT-OFF MARKS FOR KERALA
|Category||Range Cut-Off Marks|
|Gen- PH||470- 220|
|SC- PH||217- 142|
|OBC- PH||220- 201|
|ST- PH||218- 110|
NEET 2020- INTER-SE-MERIT
Sometimes it happens that two or more candidates score equal marks, in this situation a tie-breaker system is used to determine the rank of the candidates. To determine the inter-se-merit of such candidates following parameter will be used-
- Candidate obtaining highest marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) in the qualifying test i.e. NEET followed by,
- Candidates obtaining highest marks/ percentage in Chemistry in the test followed by,
- Candidates who have attended less number of wrong answers in all the subjects in the test followed by,
- Candidates older in age will be considered.
Important Points Related To Kerala NEET Expected Cut Off 2020
- NEET Cut-Off will be released after the declaration of result.
- The cut-off list will be released on the official website of Government of Kerala Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Candidates can check the cut-off list by using their valid credentials.
- On the basis of cut-off marks, merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared and on the basis of which candidates will be able to appear in counselling.
- Candidates scoring more than the cut-off marks will be eligible for counselling.
- There are many medical colleges in Kerala where candidates can get admission after securing a satisfactory rank in NEET 2020. Different colleges have set different cut-off marks to grant admission to the candidates. Candidates securing marks more than the cut-off marks will be able to get admission in the medical colleges of Kerala.
The Kerala NEET Expected Cut Off Marks list will be updated here in this page after the official release of cut-off marks. Keep visiting our page for more details related to NEET 2020. You can also share your queries related to NEET 2020 with us by commenting in the comment box provided below.