Karnataka NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2020: Karnataka NEET 2020 cut off marks will released after the announcement of NEET result. After the publication of cut-off list online, candidates can check cut- off marks online by using their registration number and password.
Latest new: After the announcement of first round final seat allotment result its cut off has also been released by the conducting authority. Students can check the same from link shared below on this page.
Update: Karnataka NEET cut off for mock seat allotment is available now.
Important Note: Option entry for 1st round will be enabled for medical and dental candidates till 24th Nov (7 PM)
(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is an important entrance exam in India as it is the gateway to enter medical colleges in India. It has now become compulsory for every medical aspirant to qualify NEET exam in order to get admission into MBBS /BDS courses in various medical colleges of India.
Medical Council Committee of Directorate General of Health Sciences will be responsible for conducting counseling for the 15% All India Quota seats and for the rest 85% seats under state quota, counseling will be conducted by an authority appointed by the State Government. Karnataka Education Authority will conduct counseling for state quota seats in Karnataka.
Table of Contents
- 1 KEA KAR Karnataka NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2020
- 1.1 NEET 2020 at a Glance
- 1.2 Cut off Marks
- 1.3 NEET 2020 Qualifying Percentile and Marks
- 1.4 NEET Cut off Marks of Previous Year
- 1.5 NEET Previous Year Statistics
- 1.6 nEET 2020 Expected Cut off Marks category Wise
- 1.7 Karnataka NEET 2020 Expected Cut Off Marks
- 1.8 NEET 2020- Seats Reservation
- 1.9 Tie-Breaker- NEET 2020
- 1.10 Highlights of Karnataka NEET 2020 cut off Marks
KEA KAR Karnataka NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2020
Here in this article, we have shared all the information about NEET 2020 expected cut-off marks for Karnataka.
NEET 2020 at a Glance
|Article category||Karnataka NEET 2020 expected cut-off marks|
|Exam name||NEET 2020|
|Conducting authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Course offered||MBBS/ BDS|
|Exam date||13th September 2020|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Release of result||16th Oct 2020|
|Availability of cut-off marks||Available now|
|Exam Location||All over India|
Karnataka NEET Official Authority Website: www.kea.kar.nic.in
Cut off Marks
Before sharing expected cut-off marks of Karnataka candidates let us discuss the meaning of cut-off marks. Cut-off marks are the minimum number of marks a candidate needs to qualify an exam. Candidates scoring marks above the cut-off marks means he/she has qualified the exam. It will be tough for the candidates to find a seat in medical college who will score below the cut-off.
Cut-off depends on various factors like-
- Number of candidates appeared in the entrance exam.
- The level of difficulty of questions asked in the exam.
- Availability of seats in medical colleges
- Marking scheme in the exam
- Reservation provided to the candidates
- Previous year cut-off criteria etc.
First round mock seat allotment cut off
- Medical Cut off (General)
- Medical Cut off (Hyd-Kar)
- Medical cut off Private (P), NRI (N), other Quota (Q)
First round seat allotment final cut off
|Medical Cut off (General)||Click here|
|Medical Cut off (Hyd-Kar)||Click here|
|Medical Cut off Private, NRI, Other quotas||Click here|
NEET 2020 Qualifying Percentile and Marks
NTA has set a qualifying percentile and marks for NEET 2020, which a candidate has to attain in order to qualify the exam.
|Category of candidates||Percentile|
|General and Gen-EWS||50th percentile|
|SC/ ST||40th percentile|
|PwD candidates in unreserved category/ Gen-EWS category||45th percentile|
|Reserved (SC/ ST) and Person with Disability (PwD)||40th percentile|
NEET Cut off Marks of Previous Year
Have a look at the previous year (2019) NEET cut-off mark-
|Category||NEET Cutoff Percentile||NEET MBBS/BDS Qualifying Marks|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th||133-120|
Category-wise cut-off list of NEET 2018-
|Category||NEET Cutoff Percentile||NEET Cutoff Scores|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th||118-107|
Category-wise cut-off list of NEET-2017 is as follows-
|Category of candidates||Percentile||Range of marks||Number of candidates|
|OBC||40th percentile||130- 107||47382|
|SC||40th percentile||130- 107||14599|
|UR & PH||40th percentile||130-118||67|
|OBC & PH||40th percentile||130-107||152|
|SC & PH||40th percentile||130-107||38|
|ST & PH||40th percentile||130-107||10|
NEET Previous Year Statistics
Have a look at the previous year (2019) result stats-
|No. of registered candidates||1519375|
|No. of candidates appeared||1410755|
|No. of Absent candidates||108620|
|No. of exam cities||154|
|No. of rooms||64000|
|No. of city coordinators||163|
|No. of invigilators||128000|
|No. of observers||6000+|
nEET 2020 Expected Cut off Marks category Wise
Here we have shared the expected category-wise cut-off list (percentile) for NEET 2020. The actual cut-off marks for NEET 2020 may vary from the predicted one.
|General & PH||45th percentile||140-125|
|OBC & PH||40th percentile||120-110|
|SC & PH||40th percentile||120-110|
|ST & PH||40th percentile||120-110|
Karnataka NEET 2020 Expected Cut Off Marks
Expected cut off marks for Karnataka NEET 2020 is as follows-
|Category||Percentile||Cut off marks|
|UR & PH||45th percentile||545-550|
|OBC & PH||40th percentile||550-555|
|SC & PH||40th percentile||420-430|
Cut-off list and merit list for Karnataka will be released after the declaration of result. The result will include marks obtained by the candidates. On the basis of scores obtained in the test cut- off and merit list will be prepared.
The result will only contain marks obtained by the candidates not the category-wise cut-off or merit list of candidates. The cut-off list will be disclosed later. The cut will include category-wise cut off marks range and percentile.
NEET 2020- Seats Reservation
|Category of candidates||Seat’s reserved|
|OBC (non creamy layer)||27%|
Tie-Breaker- NEET 2020
In case two candidates obtain equal marks, a tie- breaker system will be used to solve put this problem. To determine the inter-se-merit of such candidates following parameters are followed-
- Preference will be given to the candidate obtaining highest marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) in the qualifying test i.e. NEET.
- Candidates obtaining highest marks in Chemistry in the test will be preferred.
- Candidate older in age will be given preference.
- Candidates who have attended less number of wrong answers in all the subjects in the test.
Highlights of Karnataka NEET 2020 cut off Marks
- NEET 2020 Cut-Off Marks will be released after the declaration of result.
- On the basis of cut-off candidates will be eligible to take part in counseling process.
- Candidate can check cut-off online by using registration number and password.
- NEET 2020 counseling in Karnataka will start tentatively from September 2020.
- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will conduct NEET 2020 counseling in Karnataka for 85% state quota seats.
- Candidates scoring more than the cut-off marks will be able to attend counseling.
- NEET 2020 cut-off may vary from the expected cut-off marks. It may go high or may come down, depending on the various factors.
The official NEET 2020 cut-off list will be updated here in this page in due course. Till then keep visiting our page for more details related to NEET Karnataka 2020.
Drop your comments and queries related to Karnataka NEET 2020 cut-off marks in the comment section below. Our team will revert to it asap.