Table of Contents
Karnataka CET 2017 State Quota NEET Counselling Registration Schedule Date: The Directorate of Medical Education, Karnataka is conducting counselling for Medical & Dental Seats to be allotted under CET 2017 quota only. All candidates who have successfully qualified NEET 2017 exam, are eligible to participate in State quota counselling. Recently, Karnataka Examinations Authority has published NEET state quota provisional merit list. All listed candidates were called to fill the online registration form and document verification.
The Counselling for the Medical & Dental quota of Seats for 2017 will be filled under:-
- COMED- K Group of Institutions
- Religious & Linguistic Minority Group of Institutions and
- Deemed University Institutions
Karnataka CET 2017 State Quota NEET Counselling
The counselling will be conducted for all medical courses like MBBS, BDS, B.Pharma, and M.Pharma. Complete state quota counselling schedule is available below. All candidates of Karnataka are suggested to keep their eagle eyes on this website as well as on official website of Karnataka CET to get all updates.
Required Documents for Verification
1)Admit card of NEET UG 2017.
2) NEET – UG 2017 Mark sheet / Rank Card.
3) A Copy of Online Application Form for participation in COMEDK counselling pursuant to NEET results.
4) SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate or any other Government document as proof of Date of Birth.
5) PUC/12th std. (or equivalent) examination marks sheet.
6) Applicable Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for Karnataka Candidates only).
7) OBC certificate issued by the competent Authority (for Karnataka Candidates only).
8) Minority certificate issued by the educational institution concerned (for Christian, Tulu and Telugu Minority of Karnataka and Non-Karnataka Christian candidates).
9) Domicile certificate, wherever necessary (for Karnataka Candidates only).
10) Parent domicile certificate, wherever necessary (for Karnataka Candidates only).
11) Eligibility Certificate for claiming seats reserved for Hyderabad Karnataka Region candidates issued by the Assistant Commissioner of the respective sub-division (applicable for Karnataka Candidates only).
12) Anyone of the valid photo ID proof:
ii) PAN Card
iii) Driving License
iv) Aadhaar Card/acknowledgment for Aadhaar Card
v) Voter’s ID
vi) Certificate with photo issued by the Head of the Institution last
Online Counselling Schedule 2017
|Counselling Events||Date & Time|
|Date of Notification||05-07-2017|
|Online Registration||From 5.00 pm on 05-07-2017 to 09-07-2017
up to 5.00 pm
|Last date to pay the registration fees||10-07-2017 (During banking hours)|
|Display of schedule for verification||10-07-2017 after 5.00 pm|
|Verification of documents (based on serial number wise merit list)||11-07-2017 to 19-07-2017|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee structure- for all disciplines||18-07-2017 after 11.00 am|
|Option entry by eligible candidates||From 11.00 am on 19-07-2017 to
22-07-2017 up to 5.00 pm
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||23-07-2017 after 4.00 pm|
|Provision to change options if any by candidates||From 8.00 pm on 23-07-2017 to
24-07-2017 up to 5.00 pm
|Publication of first round allotment Result||26-07-2017 after 4.00 pm|
|Confirmation of Choice on Allotment, Payment of Fees and Downloading of admission order||26-07-2017 to 04-08-2017|
|Last date for reporting the colleges||05-08-2017 before 5.30 pm|
For More Details Visit: http://kea.kar.nic.in/cet_2017.htm