Table of Contents
Karnataka CET 2016 State Quota NEET Counselling Registration Schedule Date: The Directorate of Medical Education, Karnataka will be conducting counselling for Medical & Dental Seats to be allotted under CET 2016 quota only. All candidates who have successfully qualified NEET 2016 exam, are eligible to participate in State quota counselling.
The Counselling for the Medical & Dental quota of Seats for 2016 will be filled under:-
- COMED- K Group of Institutions
- Religious & Linguistic Minority Group of Institutions and
- Deemed University Institutions
Karnataka CET 2016 State Quota NEET Counselling Registration Schedule Date
The counselling will be conducted for all medical courses like MBBS, BDS, B.Pharma, and M.Pharma. Complete counselling schedule is available below. All candidates of Karnataka are suggested to keep their eagle eyes on this website as well as on official website of Karnataka CET.
Required Documents for Verification:
1)Admit card of NEET UG 2016.
2) NEET – UG 2016 Mark sheet / Rank Card.
3) A Copy of Online Application Form for participation in COMEDK counselling pursuant to NEET results.
4) SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate or any other Government document as proof of Date of Birth.
5) PUC/12th std. (or equivalent) examination marks sheet.
6) Applicable Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for Karnataka Candidates only).
7) OBC certificate issued by the competent Authority (for Karnataka Candidates only).
8) Minority certificate issued by the educational institution concerned (for Christian, Tulu and Telugu Minority of Karnataka and Non-Karnataka Christian candidates).
9) Domicile certificate, wherever necessary (for Karnataka Candidates only).
10) Parent domicile certificate, wherever necessary (for Karnataka Candidates only).
11) Eligibility Certificate for claiming seats reserved for Hyderabad Karnataka Region candidates issued by the Assistant Commissioner of the respective sub-division (applicable for Karnataka Candidates only).
12) Anyone of the valid photo ID proof:
ii) PAN Card
iii) Driving License
iv) Aadhaar Card / acknowledgement for Aadhaar Card
v) Voter’s ID
vi) Certificate with photo issued by the Head of the Institution last
Online Counselling Schedule 2016
COMEDK MEDICAL AND DENTAL COUNSELLING 2016 BASED ON NEET RESULTS
Calendar of Events
|Start Date for Issue of Information Brochure||10th Aug 2016||Wednesday|
|Start Date for making Online Application by candidates||18th Aug 2016, 12 Noon Onwards||Thursday|
|Last Date for submission of Online application with Online Payment||28th Aug 2016, 06:00 PM||Sunday|
|Publishing Provisional COMEDK Merit List On COMEDK website||30th Aug 2016||Tuesday|
|Start Date for raising any objections to the published Provisional Merit List||31st Aug 2016||Wednesday|
|Last Date for submission of objections on Published Provisional Merit List||3rd September 2016||Saturday|
|Publishing of Final Merit List and start date of Downloading CCMC Online (COMEDK Counselling Merit Card) by the candidate||6th Sep 2016||Tuesday|
|Tentative Date for commencement of First Round of Counseling||8th-10th Sept 2016||Thursday-Saturday|
|Tentative Last Date for reporting to college based seat selected in First Round||15th Sept 2016||Thursday|
|Tentative date for Surrender of seats and conversion of provisional allotment into confirmed allotment||13th to 17th Sept 2016||Tuesday- Saturday|
|Tentative Date for commencement of Second Round of Counseling||20th – 22 Sept 2016||Tuesday- Saturday|
|Tentative Last Date for reporting to college based seat selected in Second Round Counseling||26th Sept 2016||Friday|