Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2018 for 85% state quota seats is expected to be conducted in the 2nd week of June 2018. Through the Jharkhand NEET centralized state counseling, candidates will be granted admission into MBBS/BDS courses in the various medical and dental colleges of Jharkhand. Counseling for 15% All India Quota seats will be organized by Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) on the behalf of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) of India whereas NEET centralized counseling in the state of Jharkhand will be conducted and managed by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
Table of Contents
- 1 JCECEB Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2018
- 1.1 Participating Medical and Dental Colleges
- 1.2 Registration Procedure for Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2018
- 1.3 Application Fee
- 1.4 Reservation
- 1.5 Jharkhand NEET Counselling Procedure 2018
- 1.6 Documents Required
- 1.7 Important Points related to Jharkhand NEET Counselling
- 1.8 Contact Details-
JCECEB Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2018
In this article, we have shared all the important details related to Jharkhand NEET state quota counseling 2018. It will include details like- Counseling schedule, eligibility, procedure, registration, documents required etc.
An Overview of Jharkhand NEET State Quota Counseling 2018
|Exam Name||NEET UG 2018|
|Article Category||NEET 2018 Jharkhand counseling|
|Exam conducting Authority||CBSE|
|State Quota Counseling Authority||JCECEB, Ranchi|
|Date of NEET result||5th June 2018|
|Commencement of State Quota Counseling||June 2018 (Tentative)|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of JCECEB||www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in|
Participating Medical and Dental Colleges
|Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Jamshedpur||100|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||150|
|Patlipura Medical College, Dhanbad||50|
|Awadh Dental College and Hospital, Jamshedpur||100|
|Hazaribagh Colleges of Dental Science and Hospital, Hazaribagh||100|
|Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, Garhwa||100|
Also Check: Jharkhand NEET Merit List 2018
|Availability of Online application form||2nd week of June 2018|
|Last date of submission||3rd week of June 2018|
|Display of Jharkhand merit list||3rd week of June 2018|
|1st round of counseling||1st week of July 2018|
|Last date of reporting to the allotted college||2nd week of July 2018|
|2nd round of counseling||3rd week of July 2018|
|Last date of reporting to the allotted college against the 2nd round of counseling||1st week of August 2018|
|Mop-up round of counseling (Offline)||1st week of August 2018|
|Seat allotment||2nd week of August 2018|
The schedule given above is prepared on the basis of the last year’s information. The official schedule will be updated soon.
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for NEET counseling. Candidates failing to meet the eligibility criteria may lose their candidature from NEET counseling. Hence, they will not be able to participate in the counseling. Below we have shared the eligibility criteria for Jharkhand NEET counseling 2018-
- Candidate must be an Indian national to be eligible for Jharkhand NEET 2018 state counseling.
- Candidates must have attained an age of 17 years on and before 31st December 2018.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as a subject from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum percentage of marks in all the subjects taken together. Below is the minimum percentage of marks required by the candidates falling under different categories-
|Category||Minimum marks required|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)- Unreserved||45%|
- Lastly, the candidate must have qualified NEET 2018 exam and his/her name should be there in the merit list.
Registration Procedure for Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2018
The registration for NEET Jharkhand will be done only through the online mode. Below we have shared all the mandatory steps to fill the online application form for NEET state quota counseling 2018-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the JCECEB, Jharkhand (mentioned above).
- Now candidates have to register themselves by filling all the required details.
- After registration candidates have to fill all the personal details asked in the form.
- Once candidates have filled all the details, they have to upload photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Now candidates have to make payment of the counseling fee.
- After the final submission, they have to take a printout of the application form.
Candidates can also click on the link provided below for filling online registration form for NEET state quota counseling–
Click here to fill registration form for Jharkhand NEET Counseling 2018 (link will be available soon)
The application fee for various categories is as follows-
|General and all the categories||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 500/-|
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Here, we have shared the reservation criteria applied as per the rules and policies of the State Government for both MBBS and BDS seats in Jharkhand-
|OBC- I (Noncreamy layer)||8 %|
|OBC- II (Noncreamy layer)||6 %|
*Candidates can claim the reservation seat only if he/she possess a relevant certificate.
Jharkhand NEET Counselling Procedure 2018
NEET UG counseling will include following steps-
- The first step in UG counseling involves online registration. Candidates have to register through the official website of the Board.
- The second stage is the release of merit list.
- On the basis of the merit list candidates will be called for counseling. Candidates will be notified of the counseling date, time and venue through the website.
- On the day of counseling, candidates have to be present at the counseling venue with all the required documents. On the basis of merit, document verification and choice filled, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- After the allotment of seat candidates have to report to the allotted college with all the documents.
- The second round of counseling will be organized only if there are vacant seats or if there are candidates who have not been allotted any seat in the first round.
Candidates are required to carry all the original documents with a set of self-attested copies of all the documents at the time of counseling-
- NEET UG 2018 result
- NEET UG 2018 admit card
- A printed copy of state merit list
- Matriculation certificate (Class 10th) mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10+2 (12th class) mark sheet, Passing certificate and admit card
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Income certificate (If applicable)
- Category certificate for reserved category (if applicable)
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photographs
- Jharkhand NEET state counseling will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2018. As soon as Board will release the counseling dates, we will update the same here.
- Candidates will be intimidated about Jharkhand NEET Counselling through the local newspaper and also through the official website of the concerned authority.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to be present at the counseling venue.
- Admission will be provided to the candidates only on the basis of merit, which means only on the basis of NEET score.
- Candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of JCECE Board to get the regular updates about the Jharkhand NEET centralized state counseling.
- Candidates can contact the counseling authority through the contact details given below in case of any issue related to counseling.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB),
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum- Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834010