Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2020 for 85% state quota seats schedule has been released by the authority whose details are given below. Through the Jharkhand NEET centralized state counselling, candidates will be granted admission into MBBS/BDS Courses in the various medical and dental colleges of Jharkhand. Counseling for 15% All India Quota seats will be organized by the Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) on the behalf of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) of India whereas NEET centralized counseling in the state of Jharkhand will be conducted and managed by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
Update: Jharkhand NEET Mop Up Round counselling schedule is available below
Table of Contents
- 1 JCECEB Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2020
- 2 Jharkhand NEED Counseling Schedule 2020
- 2.1 Participating Medical and Dental Colleges
- 2.2 Jharkhand NEET Counselling Eligibility-
- 2.3 Registration Procedure for Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2020
- 2.4 Application Fee
- 2.5 Reservation
- 2.6 Jharkhand NEET Counselling Procedure 2020
- 2.7 Documents Required
- 2.8 Important Points related to Jharkhand NEET Counselling
- 2.9 Contact Details-
JCECEB Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2020
In this article, we have shared all the important details related to Jharkhand NEET state quota counseling 2020. It will include details like- Counseling schedule, eligibility, procedure, registration, documents required etc.
An Overview of Jharkhand NEET State Quota Counseling 2020
|Exam Name||NEET UG 2020|
|Article Category||NEET 2020 Jharkhand counseling|
|Exam conducting Authority||CBSE|
|State Quota Counseling Authority||JCECEB, Ranchi|
|Date of NEET result||16th October 2020|
|Commencement of State Quota Counseling registration||30th November 2020|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of JCECEB||www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in|
Jharkhand NEED Counseling Schedule 2020
|Availability of Online application form||30th October 2020|
|Last date of submission||5th November|
|Edit of Application Form by the Registered Candidates||6th November 2020 upto 4 PM|
|Display of Jharkhand merit list||10th November 2020|
|Objection on Provisional State Merit List||11-12 November 2020 upto 2 PM|
|Publication of Final Merit List State Quota||14th November 2020|
|1st round of counseling registration and choice filling and locking start from||30th Nov 2020|
|last date of 1st round of counseling registration and choice filling and locking||3rd Dec 2020|
|First seat allotment result available on||6th Dec 2020|
|Seat allotment letter will be available from||6th to 10th Dec 2020|
|Document verification and reported to the concerned college||6th to 10th Dec 2020|
|2nd round of counseling||–|
|Online application form submission by (new applicants)||12th to 14th Dec 2020|
|Provisional merit list||14th Dec 2020|
|Objection against provisional merit list||16th Dec|
|Final merit list||17th Dec|
|Online registration, choice filling, and locking||18th and 19th Dec 2020|
|Seat allotment result||20th Dec 2020|
|Seat allotment letter||20th to 23rd Dec 2020|
|Last date of reporting to the allotted college against the 2nd round of counseling||23rd Dec 2020|
|Mop-up round counseling||–|
|Online registration by new candidates||18th to 20th Dec 2020|
|Provisional merit list available on||21st Dec 2020|
|Objection against provisional merit list||22nd Dec (Upto 5 PM)|
|Final mop up merit list available on||23rd Dec 2020|
|Online registration and choice filling for seat allotment||24th Dec 2020|
|last date of online registration and choice filling and locking||25th Dec 2020|
|Provisional seat allotment letter issue on||27th to 29th Dec 2020|
|Document verification and admission in medical college||27th to 29th Dec 2020|
Participating Medical and Dental Colleges
|Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Jamshedpur||100|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||150|
|Patlipura Medical College, Dhanbad||50|
|Awadh Dental College and Hospital, Jamshedpur||100|
|Hazaribagh Colleges of Dental Science and Hospital, Hazaribagh||100|
|Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, Garhwa||100|
Also Check: Jharkhand NEET Merit List 2020
Jharkhand NEET Counselling Eligibility-
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for NEET counseling. Candidates failing to meet the eligibility criteria may lose their candidature from NEET counseling. Hence, they will not be able to participate in counseling. Below we have shared the eligibility criteria for Jharkhand NEET counseling 2020-
- Candidate must be an Indian national to be eligible for Jharkhand NEET 2020 state counseling.
- Candidates must have attained an age of 17 years on and before 31st December 2020.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as a subject from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum percentage of marks in all the subjects taken together. Below is the minimum percentage of marks required by the candidates falling under different categories-
|Category||Minimum marks required|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)- Unreserved||45%|
- Lastly, the candidate must have qualified NEET 2020 exam and his/her name should be there in the merit list.
Registration Procedure for Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2020
The registration for NEET Jharkhand will be done only through the online mode. Below we have shared all the mandatory steps to fill the online application form for NEET state quota counseling 2020-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the JCECEB, Jharkhand (mentioned above).
- Now candidates have to register themselves by filling all the required details.
- After registration candidates have to fill all the personal details asked in the form.
- Once candidates have filled all the details, they have to upload photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Now candidates have to make payment of the counseling fee.
- After the final submission, they have to take a printout of the application form.
Candidates can also click on the link provided below for filling online registration form for NEET state quota counseling–
Click here to fill registration form for Jharkhand NEET Counseling 2020 (link will be available soon)
The application fee for various categories is as follows-
|General and all the categories||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 500/-|
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Here, we have shared the reservation criteria applied as per the rules and policies of the State Government for both MBBS and BDS seats in Jharkhand-
|OBC- I (Noncreamy layer)||8 %|
|OBC- II (Noncreamy layer)||6 %|
*Candidates can claim the reservation seat only if he/she possess a relevant certificate.
Jharkhand NEET Counselling Procedure 2020
NEET UG counseling will include following steps-
- The first step in UG counseling involves online registration. Candidates have to register through the official website of the Board.
- The second stage is the release of merit list.
- On the basis of the merit list candidates will be called for counseling. Candidates will be notified of the counseling date, time and venue through the website.
- On the day of counseling, candidates have to be present at the counseling venue with all the required documents. On the basis of merit, document verification and choice filled, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- After the allotment of seat candidates have to report to the allotted college with all the documents.
- The second round of counseling will be organized only if there are vacant seats or if there are candidates who have not been allotted any seat in the first round.
Candidates are required to carry all the original documents with a set of self-attested copies of all the documents at the time of counseling-
- NEET UG 2020 result
- NEET UG 2020 admit card
- A printed copy of state merit list
- Matriculation certificate (Class 10th) mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10+2 mark sheet, Passing certificate, and admit card
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Income certificate (If applicable)
- Category certificate for reserved category (if applicable)
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photographs
- Jharkhand NEET state counseling will be commence from 30th Nov.
- Candidates will be intimated about Jharkhand NEET Counselling through the local newspaper and also through the official website of the concerned authority.
- Admission will be provided to the candidates only on the basis of merit, which means only on the basis of NEET score.
- Candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of JCECE Board to get regular updates about the Jharkhand NEET centralized state counseling.
- Candidates can contact the counseling authority through the contact details given below in case of any issue related to counseling.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB),
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum- Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834010