J&K NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2022: Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations is the official authority to conduct NEET State quota Admission in J & K. They will conduct the MBBS/BDS Counselling on the basis of Jammu & Kashmir NEET Cut-Off Marks 2022 GEN OBC SC ST Category Wise.
J & K NEET 2022 cut-off marks will be released in the month of August/ September 2022 after the declaration of NEET results. NEET 2022 was conducted on 17th July 2022. JK NEET Cut off marks list will be released category-wise on the official website of the J & K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations.
J&K NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2022
NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Exam) is one of the prominent national-level entrance exams conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) annually for admission of students into medical colleges. NEET is compulsory for students in India who are aspiring to become a doctor. Qualifying NEET exam allows candidates to get admission in MBBS and BDS courses in various medical colleges in India. 15 % of seats are reserved for All India Quota Candidates and the rest 85% of seats are reserved under state quota.
Medical Council Committee of the Directorate General of Health Sciences is the responsible authority to conduct counselling for 15% of All India Quota Seats and counselling for the remaining 85% seats under the state quota will be conducted by a state authority appointed by State Government.
In this article, candidates will get all the details related to Jammu & Kashmir NEET Expected Cut Off Marks Category-wise.
JK NEET UG 20221 Cut Off Marks
|Article Category||Jammu & Kashmir NEET Expected Cut Off Marks|
|Exam name||NEET 2022|
|Course offered||MBBS/ BDS|
|State||J & K|
|Exam date||17th July 2022|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Result||To Be Announced|
|Counselling||To Be Notified|
|Exam Location||All over India|
J & K NEET 2022 cut-off marks release date will be updated shortly.
Cut-Off marks are the minimum marks a candidate needs to qualify an exam. NEET cut-marks matter and lot and depend on various factors. These factors are as follows-
- The number of candidates who appeared in the entrance exam
- Availability of seats in medical colleges
- The difficulty level of questions asked in the exam
- Previous year cut-off marks
- Marking scheme
NTA NEET UG 2022 Qualifying Percentile
A percentile is a number where a certain percentage of scores fall below that number.
Candidates are required to secure the qualifying percentile proposed by NTA in order to qualify the exam. The qualifying percentile for NEET 2022 is as follows-
|Category of candidates||Percentile|
|UR- PH||45 percentile|
|OBC- PH||40 percentile|
|SC- PH||40 percentile|
J&K MBBS/BDS Cut Off 2021 – 100% State Quota
|Government Medical College, Srinagar, Kashmir||568||402||420 to 450|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||551||428||485 to 490|
|Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar||546||398||435 to 460|
|Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Sidhra||525||–||–|
|Government Medical College, Anantnag||523||373||385 to 410|
|Government Medical College, Baramulla||514||369||370 to 390|
|Government Medical College, Kathua||514||369||410 to 430|
|Government Medical College, Doda||512||353||–|
|Government Medical College and Associated Hospital, Rajouri||508||368||420 to 460|
|Government Dental College and Hospital, Srinagar||253||–||–|
NEET Previous Year’s Cut Off Marks (2021)
|Category||Cut Off Marks||Cut Off Percentile|
|General/ EWS||720 to 138||50%|
|Schedule Caste||137 to 108||40%|
|Schedule Tribe||137 to 108||40%|
|General/ EWS- PH||137 to 122||45%|
|OBC||137 to 108||40%|
|SC/ ST- PH||121 to 108||40%|
|OBC- PH||121 to 108||40%|
Cut-Off list given above was prepared on the basis of the data given below-
J&K NEET 2020 Cut Off Marks Category Wise
|College Name||General||EWS||ST- Gujjar & Bakerwals||SC||Other social castes|
|Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Sidhra||66882||–||–||–||–|
|Government Medical College, Doda||76831||–||243637||183820||116130|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||47947||95161||154499||88261||93034|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar, Kashmir||37134||89850||182713||132462||76512|
|Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar||51773||105784||187854||146111||78259|
|Government Medical College, Anantnag||67908||–||217528||168290||111758|
|Government Medical College, Baramulla||75124||–||222635||185160||97166|
|Government Medical College, Kathua||75274||–||223181||143771||94790|
|Government Dental College and Hospital, Srinagar||407803||–||–||–||–|
|Government Medical College and Associated Hospital, Rajouri||80124||122176||224384||163474||113247|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2022
|Category of candidates||Cut off marks|
|UR- PH||476- 131|
|OBC- PH||510- 117|
|SC- PH||413- 116|
|ST –PH||338- 116|
Recommended: List of Medical Colleges In JK Total MBBS Seats
JK NEET 2022 Inter-Se-Merit
If two candidates secure equal marks then a tie-breaker is used. To determine the inter-se-merit of candidates following parameters are considered-
- Preference will be given to the candidate obtaining the highest marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) in the qualifying test i.e. NEET.
- Candidates obtaining the highest marks in Chemistry in the test.
- Candidates who have attended less number of wrong answers in all the subjects in the test.
- Candidates older in age will be given preference.
Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2022 Highlights
- J&K NEET Expected Cut Off will be released online after the declaration of the result.
- Candidates can check the cut-off marks list by using their valid credentials.
- On the basis of cut-off marks, a merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared and on the basis of which candidates will be able to appear in counselling.
- Candidates scoring more than the cut-off marks will be eligible for counselling and can grab a seat in a preferred medical college.
Official Website of Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations: www.jakbopee.org
Keep visiting our page for more information related to NEET 2022 cut-off marks.