Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018: Himachal Pradesh NEET state quota counseling for 85% state quota seats has started. All candidates who have cleared NEET UG Entrance Exam 2018 can fill the registration form from 12th to 20th June 2018. The registration application form is available on Himachal Pradesh University.
Through the Himachal Pradesh NEET centralized state counseling, candidates will be granted admission into MBBS/BDS courses in the various medical and dental colleges of Himachal Pradesh.
NEET UG Counseling for 15% All India Quota seats will be organized by Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) on the behalf of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) of India whereas NEET centralized counseling in the state of Himachal Pradesh will be conducted and managed by Himachal Pradesh University on the behalf of The Government of Himachal Pradesh Department of Medical Education and Research.
In this article, we have shared all the important details related to Himachal Pradesh NEET state quota counseling 2018. It will include details like- Counseling schedule, eligibility, procedure, registration, documents required etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018
- 1.1 Participating Colleges
- 1.2 Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Schedule 2018
- 1.3 HP NEET State Quota Counselling Registration
- 1.4 Eligibility
- 1.5 Documents Required
- 1.6 Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Procedure 2018
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018
|Exam Name||NEET UG 2018|
|Article Category||NEET 2018 Himachal Pradesh counseling|
|Exam conducting Authority||CBSE|
|State Quota Counseling Authority||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Date of NEET result||5th June 2018|
|Commencement of State Quota Counseling||12th June 2019|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of HP University||www.hpuniv.nic.in|
Also Check: Himachal Pradesh HP NEET Merit List 2018
Here is the list of all the MBBS and BDS colleges in which admission is granted through NEET counseling-
|Name of the Colleges||Seats|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla||100|
|Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Govt. Medical College, Nahan,||100|
|Dr. Rajendra Prasad Govt. Medical College, Kangra at Tanda||100|
|Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Govt. Medical College, Chamba||100|
|Sh. Lal Bahadur Shastri Govt. Medical College, Ner-Chowk||100|
|H.P. Government Dental College & Hospital, Shimla||60|
|Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Budh (Nalagarh)||60|
|Himachal Dental College Sunder Nagar||60|
|MN DAV Dental College Tatul||60|
|Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences, Paonta Sahib||100|
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Schedule 2018
|Schedule for submission of online application form with successful transaction of fee.||12.06.2018 to 20.06.2018|
|Time for corrections in errors, if any, committed by the candidates while filling online application form ( except correction in category)||21.06.2018|
|Date of displaying the category-wise provisional merit list on the University|
website www.hpuniv.nic.in & www.admissons.hpushimla.in of qualified candidates
of NEET-UG-2018 who applied online with successful transaction of fee within
prescribed date to the University and obtained the print out of confirmation copy of
ONLINE application form
|Dates of 1st round of centralized counselling for admission in Govt.|
Medical/Dental Colleges including private Medical/Dental Colleges at H.P.
University Auditorium, Summer Hill, Shimla – 5 .
|29.06.2018 to 05.07.2018 Note: Complete schedule (Rank-wise) shall be notified with the merit list.|
|Last date for joining the allotted college and course||12.07.2018|
|Dates of 2nd round of centralized counseling for filling up of vacant seats in Govt.|
Medical/Dental Colleges including Private Medical/ Dental Colleges
|24.07.2018 to 26.07.2018|
|Last date for joining for the candidates allotted seats in 2nd round of counselling||03.08.2018|
|Mop- up round of Centralized Counselling ( Ist Mop-up round for BDS)||07.08.2018 &08.08.2018|
|Last date of Joining for the candidates allotted seats in Mop-up Round||12.08.2018|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the|
numbers of vacant seats to the Medical College by the counselling authority.
|Commencement of Academic session||01.08.2018|
|Last date of joining the course/college(MBBS)||18.08.2018|
|Second Mop-up Round of Counselling for BDS Course||5.09.2018|
|Last date of joining the college/course(BDS)||11.09.2018|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the numbers of vacant seats to the Dental Colleges by the counselling authority.||12.09.2018|
|Last date of joining to BDS course.||15.09.2018|
Note: As per MCI Notification dated 18.05.2018, the All India Quota Seats(15)% remaining vacant after last date for joining i.e. 22nd July,2018 of the present admission year will be deemed to be converted into State Quota.
HP NEET State Quota Counselling Registration
Filling application form for counseling is a must. Candidates have to fill online application form from the website of HP University. They have to fill out all the required information correctly in the form. After successful payment and final submission of the form, candidates have to take a printout of the confirmation page of the application form. Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully in the application form.
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for NEET counseling. Below we have shared the eligibility criteria for HP NEET counseling 2018-
- Candidate must be an Indian national and must be a bonafide student of Himachal Pradesh to be eligible for Himachal Pradesh NEET 2018 state counseling.
- Candidates must have attained an age of 17 years on and before 31st December.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as a subject from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum percentage of marks in all the subjects taken together. Below is the minimum percentage of marks required by the candidates falling under different categories-
|Category||Minimum marks required|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)-General||45%|
- Candidate must have qualified NEET 2018 exam and his/her name should be there in the merit list.
Candidates have to submit attested copy of all the documents mentioned below-
- NEET 2018 admit card
- NEET 2018 marks/ rank card
- Certificate of Matriculation/10th class as a proof of date of birth
- 10+2 mark sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- Character certificate
- Certificate of passing the Primary exam for a recognized school (In case of the backward area)
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (in case of reserved category)
- Passport sized photograph
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Procedure 2018
NEET UG counseling will include following steps-
- The first step in UG counseling involves online registration. Candidates have to register through the official website of the Board.
- The second stage is the release of merit list. Counseling authority will display the list of eligible candidates through its official website.
- On the basis of the merit list candidates will be called for counseling. Candidates will be notified of the counseling date, time and venue through the website. No candidate will be intimidated separately through mail or post for attending counseling.
- On the day of counseling, candidates have to be present at the counseling venue with all the required documents. On the basis of merit, document verification and choice filled, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- After the allotment of seat candidates have to report to the allotted college with all the documents. Admission will be confirmed only after the result medical fitness test, document verification and payment of admission fee.
- The second round of counseling will be organized only if there will be vacant seats.
- After the allotment of seats to the candidates against the 2nd round of counseling, they have to report to the allotted college.
- Lastly, a final mop-up round counseling will be organized to fill the leftover seats (if any).
- Himachal Pradesh NEET state counseling will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2018. As soon as Board will release the counseling dates, we will update the same here.
- Candidates will be intimidated about HP NEET state counseling only through the official website.
- Candidates have to submit attested copies of all the documents along with the printed copy of confirmation of online application form at the counseling venue.
- Admission will be provided to the candidates only on the basis of merit, which means only on the basis of NEET score.
- Candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of HP University to get the regular updates about the Himachal Pradesh NEET centralized state counseling.
- Candidates can contact the counseling authority through the contact details given below in case of any issue related to counseling.
Himachal Pradesh University,
Gyan-Path, Summer Hill,
Phone No- (0177)-2830958, 28333555, 2833515
Fax- (0177)-2830775, 2830912
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com