Gujarat NEET State Quota Counselling 2018: Gujarat NEET State Quota counseling has been started. Online counseling is conducting for admission of eligible NEET candidates into MBBS and BDS courses in various medical and dental colleges of the state. Counseling is strictly based on the merit of the candidates, therefore, only those candidates will be eligible for participating in counseling whose names will be there in the merit list.
85% state quota seats in Gujarat will be filled by the state counseling authority i.e. Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) whereas counseling for remaining 15% All India Quota seats will be conducted by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), India.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gujarat NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
- 1.1 Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018 Overview
- 1.2 12/06/2018- Official Notification
- 1.3 Counseling Schedule
- 1.4 Registration for Counseling
- 1.5 Eligibility
- 1.6 Gujarat NEET 2018 Reservation for State Quota seats
- 1.7 Counseling Procedure
- 1.8 Documents required for verification
- 1.9 Important Points related to Gujarat NEET 2018 counseling
- 1.10 Contact Details
Gujarat NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
In this article, we have shared all the important information about the schedule, registration, eligibility criteria, and procedure of the Gujarat 2018 State Quota counseling.
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2018 Overview
|Exam Name||NEET 2018|
|Article Category||Gujarat NEET State Quota Counselling 2018|
|Exam conducting Authority||CBSE|
|State Quota Counseling Authority||ACPUGMEC, Gujarat|
|Date of NEET result||5th June 2018|
|Commencement of State Quota Counseling||12th June 2018|
|Counseling registration mode||Online|
The complete schedule for NEET State Quota Counseling is given in the table below-
|Purchase of OIN from Axis bank||12th to 19th June 2018|
|Online registration||13th to 19th June 2018|
|Choice filling||will be available soon|
|Verification of documents||13th to 20th June 2018|
|Publication of merit list||4th week of June|
Counseling dates given here are the final dates.
Registration for Counseling
Registration is important for candidates if they want to participate in the state counseling. Registration will be done only through the online mode. Eligible candidates have to get the information booklet with PIN from the designated branch of Axis bank determined by the admission committee in Gujarat. To get the PIN from the bank candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.200 in cash. After getting PIN candidate have to register for counseling and have to fill choice of courses and college as per their preference. It is mandatory to take a printout of the registration form after online submission.
Candidates can also click on the direct link provided below for filling online registration form for Gujarat NEET state quota counseling-
Click here to fill online registration form for Gujarat NEET State Quota Counselling 2018 (Link will be available after 10th June)
Before filling registration form, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates failing to meet the eligibility criteria may lose their candidature from NEET counseling. Eligibility for NEET 2018 is as follows-
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. Non-Resident Indian and their wards are also eligible.
- Minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years on and before 31st December 2018.
- For MBBS- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have obtained minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST/SEBC & 45% for PH) together in all the subjects.
- Candidates must have qualified NEET 2018.
Gujarat NEET 2018 Reservation for State Quota seats
15% seats will be filled by the DGHS on the behalf of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). Remaining 85% seats under state quota in Gujarat will be filled by ACPUGMEC, Gujarat managed by State Government. Category wise reservation criteria for both MBBS and BDS is as follows-
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||27%|
Note- No reservation is applicable for migrated candidates from other states.
Gujarat NEET State Quota Counselling 2018 will include following steps-
- PIN Number purchase-
Candidates have to purchase information booklet with PIN from the recognized Axis banks in Gujarat. Without PIN no candidate will be able to fill the registration form.
- Registration for NEET counseling
Now, with the help of PIN candidates can register themselves for Gujarat NEET 2018 state quota counseling by providing all the necessary details. If any candidate wants to correct or make changes in the data, he/she can do so by visiting the nearby Help center.
- Choice Filling-
After successful registration candidates have to fill choices for preferred course and college.
- Verification of Documents-
Candidates have to carry their original documents with the attested copies to the help centre for verification.
- Publication of Merit List-
On the basis of NEET All India Overall rank and documents, merit list of candidates will be published.
- Allotment of seats- On the basis of choices filled by the candidates, NEET rank and availability of seats, counseling authority will allot seats to the candidates and will publish the result online.
- Reporting- Candidates now have to report to the allotted colleges and have to confirm their admission by payment of the tuition fee.
Documents required for verification
Documents to be verified by the counseling officials are as follows-
- NEET 2018 scorecard
- Marksheet of 10+2/ HSC
- Transfer certificate
- 10th Standard Marksheet and passing certificate
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Non- creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
- Physical Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Documentary evidence of NRI candidates
*Candidates have to produce original and a self-attested copy of all the aforementioned documents along with the printed copy of filled-in registration form.
- Gujarat NEET State Quota Counselling 2018 will be conducted in the month of June 2018 through online mode by the notified counseling authority.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the online registration form.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling the online registration form.
- In case candidates want to make changes and correction in the filled data they can visit the nearby help centre or central control room with the relevant documents.
Check for: Procedure for Online Registration 2018
In case, if candidates find any difficulty in filling online registration form for counseling, they must contact the concerned counseling authority. The contact details are given below-
Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)
GMERS Medical College,