Table of Contents
- 1 Previous Year’s NEET UG Maharashtra State Update
- 2 DMER Maharashtra NEET Private MBBS BDS 1st Selection List 2017
- 3 Maharashtra NEET UG 2017 Counselling Schedule
DMER Maharashtra NEET Private MBBS BDS 1st Selection List 2017: The Central Board of Secondary Education has successfully conducted NEET-UG 2017 exam for MBBS and BDS admission. The result and counselling date has been announced. After All India Quota Counselling for 15% reserved seats, all states are conducting their state quota counselling for remaining 85% MBBS & BDS seats.
As we know, NEET UG 2017 is the only entrance exam this year for MBBS and BDS admission. So, 85% of MBBS and BDS seats in Maharashtra state will be filled through state quota counselling. The Directorate of Medical Education & Research has announced the merit list for the counselling on their official website.
Previous Year’s NEET UG Maharashtra State Update
Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Maharashtra has announced revised 1st MBBS/BDS selection list 2017 on 1st July 2017 on their official website. All candidates who have appeared in first round MBBS/BDS counselling can check their seat allotment result. We have uploaded the revised 1st round selection list below.
DMER Maharashtra NEET Private MBBS BDS 1st Selection List 2017
Some Important Points
- Last Date of joining the respective college: 05/08/2017 upto 5 pm (Including Holidays).
- Last Date to fill the Status Retention Form at College: 07/08/2017 upto 5 pm (Including Holidays).
- Candidate should submit all the original documents and pay requisite fees in the selected college within the stipulated time; failing which this selection stands cancel.
- Admitting Institute will verify the documents and ascertain eligibility of the candidates as per the NEET(UG)-CET 2017 brochure and Notice dated 03.08.2017.
Maharashtra NEET UG 2017 Counselling Schedule
|1.||Online Registration/ Application Form||28/06/2017 to 10/07/2017 up to 5 PM|
|2||Publication of Provisional Merit List||12/07/2017|
|3||Document Verification at 4 center||14/07/2017 onwards|
|4||Publication of Revised Provisional Merit List||24/07/2017|
|5||Online Preferences (Choices) Filling Form||24/07/2017 to 27/07/2017|
|6||Declaration of the list of Selected candidates of the first round||1st August 2017|
|7||Last date of Joining to the respective college for the first round||5th August 2017|
|8||Commencement of Academic Session||03/08/2017|
|9||Declaration of the list of Selected candidates of the second round||Will be declared later on website www.dmer.org|
|10||Last date of Joining to the respective college for the second round||———————————–|
|11||Declaration of the list of selected candidates for dropout seats round||———————————–|
|12||Last date of joining to the respective colleges for dropout seats round||————————————|
|13||Cut-off Date of admission process for MBBS & BDS as per W.P No(c) 76 of 2015 order dates 18/01/2016||31/08/2017|
Download: 1st Round Counselling Revised Selection List 2017