DMER Maharashtra NEET Private MBBS BDS 1st Selection List 2017

DMER Maharashtra NEET Private MBBS BDS 1st Selection List 2017

DMER Maharashtra NEET Private MBBS BDS 1st Selection List 2017: The Central Board of Secondary Education has successfully conducted NEET-UG 2017 exam for MBBS and BDS admission. The result and counselling date has been announced. After All India Quota Counselling for 15% reserved seats, all states are conducting their state quota counselling for remaining 85% MBBS & BDS seats.

As we know, NEET UG 2017 is the only entrance exam this year for MBBS and BDS admission. So, 85% of MBBS and BDS seats in Maharashtra state will be filled through state quota counselling. The Directorate of Medical Education & Research has announced the merit list for the counselling on their official website.

Previous Year’s NEET UG Maharashtra State Update

Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Maharashtra has announced revised 1st MBBS/BDS selection list 2017 on 1st July 2017 on their official website. All candidates who have appeared in first round MBBS/BDS counselling can check their seat allotment result. We have uploaded the revised 1st round selection list below.

DMER Maharashtra NEET Private MBBS BDS 1st Selection List 2017

Check Out: DMER Maharashtra NEET 2017 State Quota Counselling Schedule

Some Important Points

  • Last Date of joining the respective college: 05/08/2017 upto 5 pm (Including Holidays).
  • Last Date to fill the Status Retention Form at College: 07/08/2017 upto 5 pm (Including Holidays).
  • Candidate should submit all the original documents and pay requisite fees in the selected college within the stipulated time; failing which this selection stands cancel.
  • Admitting Institute will verify the documents and ascertain eligibility of the candidates as per the NEET(UG)-CET 2017 brochure and Notice dated 03.08.2017.

newClick Here to Download DMER Maharashtra NEET Revised MBBS BDS 1st Selection List 2017

Maharashtra NEET UG 2017 Counselling Schedule

S.No. Events Dates
1. Online Registration/ Application Form 28/06/2017 to 10/07/2017 up to 5 PM
2 Publication of Provisional Merit List 12/07/2017
3 Document Verification at 4 center 14/07/2017 onwards
4 Publication of Revised Provisional Merit List 24/07/2017
5 Online Preferences (Choices) Filling Form 24/07/2017 to 27/07/2017
6 Declaration of the list of Selected candidates of the first round 1st August 2017
7 Last date of Joining to the respective college for the first round 5th August 2017
8 Commencement of Academic Session 03/08/2017
9 Declaration of the list of Selected candidates of the second round Will be declared later on website www.dmer.org
10 Last date of Joining to the respective college for the second round ———————————–
11 Declaration of the list of selected candidates for dropout seats round ———————————–
12 Last date of joining to the respective colleges for dropout seats round ————————————
13 Cut-off Date of admission process for MBBS & BDS as per W.P No(c) 76 of 2015 order dates 18/01/2016 31/08/2017

Download: 1st Round Counselling Revised Selection List  2017

36 Responses

  1. Abhilasha
    September 4, 2016
    • Nishant Bisen
      September 8, 2016
  2. pooja
    September 6, 2016
    • Nishant Bisen
      September 8, 2016
  3. ANURAG
    September 6, 2016
  4. Phad Aarti Gangadhar
    September 10, 2016
  5. somil singh chauhan
    September 10, 2016
  6. meghana umap
    September 11, 2016
  7. anuja narendra tummawar
    September 14, 2016
  8. ajay
    September 14, 2016
  9. nitu dhamgaye
    September 15, 2016
  10. kamble anil madhav
    September 18, 2016
  11. Sharon
    September 21, 2016
  12. Vivek Krishna Patil
    September 23, 2016
  13. Nazia
    October 4, 2016
  14. abhiman balasaheb yadav
    May 10, 2017
  15. Yaswanthrao.D.
    June 9, 2017
    • D.Yaswanthrao
      June 26, 2017
  16. SOUMYA CHAKRABORTY
    June 22, 2017
  17. sanyukta limbitote
    June 23, 2017
  18. pooja
    June 24, 2017
  19. pankaj malghane
    June 24, 2017
  20. Shubham Dandge
    June 29, 2017
  21. Prabhat Kumar giri
    June 29, 2017
  22. xxxx
    July 1, 2017
  23. Snehal yadav
    July 3, 2017
  24. pragati
    July 4, 2017
  25. Rohit
    July 5, 2017
  26. Bhagyashree
    July 8, 2017
  27. Shivani
    July 29, 2017
  28. Khaja
    August 5, 2017
    • NEET 2017 Team
      August 6, 2017
  29. Samiksha malode
    August 9, 2017
  30. Prashant Ghadge
    August 10, 2017
  31. Prashant Ghadge
    August 10, 2017
  32. Prashant Prakash Ghadge
    August 10, 2017

Write a response