Table of Contents
COMEDK Medical Admission Karnataka: The Karnataka Examinations Authority had invited online application form for the eligible candidates to participate in Karnataka NEET state quota medical counselling 2017. The eligibility criteria shall be laid down by Medical Council of India (MCI)/DCI including the NEET 2017 Score.
The Karnataka State quota medical counselling will be conducted to fill up approximately 700 MBBS and BDS seats. All candidates of Karnataka state, who have appeared in NEET 2017 exam, can fill the online application form from 5th to 9th July 2017. The online registration form will be available on the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority.
COMEDK Medical Admission Karnataka NEET State Quota Counselling Date
After publishing the provisional merit list, KEA has started counselling procedure. All local candidates can fill the NEET State Quota counselling registration form along with some important documents that are mentioned below.
1)Admit card of NEET UG 2017.
2) NEET – UG 2017 Mark sheet / Rank Card.
3) A Copy of Online Application Form for participation in COMEDK counselling pursuant to NEET results.
4) SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate or any other Government document as proof of Date of Birth.
5) PUC/12th std. (or equivalent) examination marks sheet.
6) Applicable Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for Karnataka Candidates only).
7) OBC certificate issued by the competent Authority (for Karnataka Candidates only).
8) Minority certificate issued by the educational institution concerned (for Christian, Tulu and Telugu Minority of Karnataka and Non-Karnataka Christian candidates).
9) Domicile certificate, wherever necessary (for Karnataka Candidates only).
10) Parent domicile certificate, wherever necessary (for Karnataka Candidates only).
11) Eligibility Certificate for claiming seats reserved for Hyderabad Karnataka Region candidates issued by the Assistant Commissioner of the respective sub-division (applicable for Karnataka Candidates only).
12) Anyone of the valid photo ID proof:
ii) PAN Card
iii) Driving License
iv) Aadhaar Card /acknowledgment for Aadhaar Card
v) Voter’s ID
vi) Certificate with photo issued by the Head of the Institution last
After completion of registration form filling procedure, candidates will be asked to verify their documents. The document verification time has been changed. All candidates who have filled the online registration form and paid the fee can verify their document according to the new timing.
Karnataka MBBS Counselling 2017
Karnataka Examinations Authority is conducting NEET State Quota counselling in Karnataka state. Remember, It is very important to fill up the online application form to take part in state quota medical counselling 2017. No one shall be allowed for counselling without online registration.
All Candidates have to register themselves at http://kea.kar.nic.in. Scroll the page down and can get more details about how to apply document, general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the official website of KEA.
COMEDK 2017 Admission Calendar for MBBS & BDS Seats
|Counselling Events||Date & Time|
|Date of Notification||05-07-2017|
|Online Registration||From 5.00 pm on 05-07-2017 to 09-07-2017|
up to 5.00 pm
|Last date to pay the registration fees||10-07-2017 (During banking hours)|
|Display of schedule for verification||10-07-2017 after 5.00 pm|
|Verification of documents (based on serial number wise merit list)||11-07-2017 to 19-07-2017|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee structure- for all disciplines||18-07-2017 after 11.00 am|
|Option entry by eligible candidates||From 11.00 am on 19-07-2017 to|
22-07-2017 up to 5.00 pm
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||23-07-2017 after 4.00 pm|
|Provision to change options if any by candidates||From 8.00 pm on 23-07-2017 to|
24-07-2017 up to 5.00 pm
|Publication of first round allotment Result||25-07-2017 after 4.00 pm|
|Confirmation of Choice on Allotment, Payment of Fees and Downloading of admission order||26-07-2017 to 04-08-2017|
|Last date for reporting the colleges||05-08-2017 before 5.30 pm|
Some Important Links
Official Website: https://www.comedk.org/
Go For: Online Application Form