Table of Contents
COMEDK Medical Admission Karnataka: The COMEDK has invited online application form for the eligible candidates to participate in Karnataka state quota medical counselling 2017. The eligibility criteria shall be laid down by Medical Council of India (MCI)/DCI including the NEET 2017 Score.
The Karnataka State quota medical counselling will be conducted to fill up approximately 700 MBBS and BDS seats. All candidates of Karnataka state, who have appeared in NEET 2017 exam, can fill the online application form from the 18th June 2017.
COMEDK Medical Admission Karnataka NEET State Quota Counselling Date
The online application is available on official website of COMEDK. All local candidates can fill the application form along with some important documents that are mentioned below.
1)Admit card of NEET UG 2017.
2) NEET – UG 2017 Mark sheet / Rank Card.
3) A Copy of Online Application Form for participation in COMEDK counselling pursuant to NEET results.
4) SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate or any other Government document as proof of Date of Birth.
5) PUC/12th std. (or equivalent) examination marks sheet.
6) Applicable Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for Karnataka Candidates only).
7) OBC certificate issued by the competent Authority (for Karnataka Candidates only).
8) Minority certificate issued by the educational institution concerned (for Christian, Tulu and Telugu Minority of Karnataka and Non-Karnataka Christian candidates).
9) Domicile certificate, wherever necessary (for Karnataka Candidates only).
10) Parent domicile certificate, wherever necessary (for Karnataka Candidates only).
11) Eligibility Certificate for claiming seats reserved for Hyderabad Karnataka Region candidates issued by the Assistant Commissioner of the respective sub-division (applicable for Karnataka Candidates only).
12) Anyone of the valid photo ID proof:
ii) PAN Card
iii) Driving License
iv) Aadhaar Card /acknowledgment for Aadhaar Card
v) Voter’s ID
vi) Certificate with photo issued by the Head of the Institution last
Karnataka MBBS Counselling 2017
The last date for filling online application form is 28th June 2017 (06:00 PM). Remember, It is very important to fill up the online application form to take part in state quota medical counselling 2017. No one shall be allowed for counselling without online registration.
The Candidates have to register themselves at www.comedk.org . The candidates can get more details about how to apply document, general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the official website of COMEDK.
COMEDK 2017 Admission Calendar for MBBS & BDS Seats
COMEDK MEDICAL AND DENTAL COUNSELLING 2017 BASED ON NEET RESULTS
Calendar of Events
|Start Date for Issue of Information Brochure||10th June 2017||Saturday|
|Start Date for making Online Application by candidates||18th June 2017, 12 Noon Onwards||Sunday|
|Last Date for submission of Online application with Online Payment||28th June 2017, 06:00 PM||Wednesday|
|Publishing Provisional COMEDK Merit List On COMEDK website||30th June 2017||Friday|
|Start Date for raising any objections to the published Provisional Merit List||1st July 2017||Saturday|
|Last Date for submission of objections on Published Provisional Merit List||3rd July 2017||Monday|
|Publishing of Final Merit List and start date of Downloading CCMC Online (COMEDK Counselling Merit Card) by the candidate||6th July 2017||Thursday|
|Tentative Date for commencement of First Round of Counseling||8th-10th July 2017||Saturday-Monday|
|Tentative Last Date for reporting to college based seat selected in First Round||15th July 2017||Saturday|
|Tentative date for Surrender of seats and conversion of provisional allotment into confirmed allotment||13th to 17th July 2017||Thursday- Monday|
|Tentative Date for commencement of Second Round of Counseling||20th – 22 July 2017||Thursday- Saturday|
|Tentative Last Date for reporting to college based seat selected in Second Round Counseling||26th July 2017||Wednesday|
*These are the expected dates. The final dates will be published later.
Some Important Links
Official Website: https://www.comedk.org/
Go For: Online Application Form