COMEDK Medical Admission Karnataka: The Karnataka Examinations Authority will invite online application form for the eligible candidates to participate in Karnataka NEET state quota medical counselling 2018. The eligibility criteria shall be laid down by Medical Council of India (MCI)/DCI including the NEET 2018 Score.
The Karnataka State quota medical counselling will be conducted to fill up approximately 700 MBBS and BDS seats. All candidates of Karnataka state, who have appeared in NEET 2018 exam, can fill the online application form from 5th to 9th July 2018. The online registration form will be available on the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority.
Table of Contents
COMEDK Medical Admission Karnataka NEET State Quota Counselling Date
After publishing the provisional merit list, KEA will start COMEDK Medical Admission Karnataka counselling procedure. All local candidates can fill the NEET State Quota counselling registration form along with some important documents that are mentioned below.
1)Admit card of NEET UG 2018.
2) NEET – UG 2018 Mark sheet / Rank Card.
3) A Copy of Online Application Form for participation in COMEDK counselling pursuant to NEET results.
4) SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate or any other Government document as proof of Date of Birth.
5) PUC/12th std. (or equivalent) examination marks sheet.
6) Applicable Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for Karnataka Candidates only).
7) OBC certificate issued by the competent Authority (for Karnataka Candidates only).
8) Minority certificate issued by the educational institution concerned (for Christian, Tulu and Telugu Minority of Karnataka and Non-Karnataka Christian candidates).
9) Domicile certificate, wherever necessary (for Karnataka Candidates only).
10) Parent domicile certificate, wherever necessary (for Karnataka Candidates only).
11) Eligibility Certificate for claiming seats reserved for Hyderabad Karnataka Region candidates issued by the Assistant Commissioner of the respective sub-division (applicable for Karnataka Candidates only).
12) Anyone of the valid photo ID proof:
ii) PAN Card
iii) Driving License
iv) Aadhaar Card /acknowledgment for Aadhaar Card
v) Voter’s ID
vi) Certificate with photo issued by the Head of the Institution last
After completion of registration form filling procedure, candidates will be asked to verify their documents. The document verification time has been changed. All candidates who have filled the online registration form and paid the fee can verify their document according to the new timing.
COMEDK Medical Admission Karnataka Counselling 2018
Karnataka Examinations Authority is conducting NEET State Quota counselling in Karnataka state. Remember, It is very important to fill up the online application form to take part in state quota medical counselling 2018. No one shall be allowed for counselling without online registration.
All Candidates have to register themselves at http://kea.kar.nic.in. Scroll the page down and can get more details about how to apply document, general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the official website of KEA.
COMEDK 2018 Admission Calendar for MBBS & BDS Seats
|Counselling Events||Date & Time*|
|Date of Notification||05-07-2018|
|Online Registration||From 5.00 pm on 05-07-2018 to 09-07-2018
up to 5.00 pm
|Last date to pay the registration fees||10-07-2018 (During banking hours)|
|Display of schedule for verification||10-07-2018 after 5.00 pm|
|Verification of documents (based on serial number wise merit list)||11-07-2018 to 19-07-2018|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee structure- for all disciplines||18-07-2018 after 11.00 am|
|Option entry by eligible candidates||From 11.00 am on 19-07-2018 to
22-07-2018 up to 5.00 pm
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||23-07-2018 after 4.00 pm|
|Provision to change options if any by candidates||From 8.00 pm on 23-07-2018 to
24-07-2018 up to 5.00 pm
|Publication of first round allotment Result||25-07-2018 after 4.00 pm|
|Confirmation of Choice on Allotment, Payment of Fees and Downloading of admission order||26-07-2018 to 04-08-2018|
|Last date for reporting the colleges||05-08-2018 before 5.30 pm|
* These dates are tentative. Final dates will be published after 10th June 2018
Some Important Links
Official Website: https://www.comedk.org/
Go For: Online Application Form
Check Out: List of Medical Colleges In Karnataka State