COMEDK Medical Admission Karnataka: The Karnataka Examinations Authority will invite an online application form for eligible candidates to participate in Karnataka NEET state quota medical counselling 2021. The eligibility criteria for counselling shall be laid down by the Medical Council of India (MCI) for the NEET 2021 Score.
As soon as the NEET UG 2021 exam results will be announced by the authority. The authorities will first release the schedule for All India Counselling. After that, counselling will also be done at the State Quota Level. In this article we will tell the students all about the medical admission in COMEDK Kerala through the State Quota Counselling of NEET-UG 2021.
COMEDK Medical Admission Karnataka
The Karnataka State quota medical counselling will be conducted to fill up approximately more than 9000 MBBS and 3000 plus BDS seats. All candidates of Karnataka state, who will appear in the NEET-UG 2021 exam, can fill the online application as soon as the authority publishes it. The online registration form will be available on the official website of the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
After publishing the provisional merit list, KEA will start the COMEDK Medical Admission Karnataka counselling procedure. The Consortium of Medical Dental Colleges of Karnataka provides admission to the students of Kerala. It consists of about fourteen Medical College and about 25 Dental Colleges. COMDEK gives admission to the students, keeping the NTA NEET UG 2021 Scores as the criteria of selection.
List of Institutes Participating Institutions in COMDEK Medical Admission
|AME’s Dental College and Hospital|
Bapuji Dental College and Hospital
Sri Venkateshwara Dental College and Hospital
College of Dental Sciences
Sharavathi Dental College and Hospital
Dayanand Sagar College of Dental Sciences
S.B Patil Dental College and Hospital
Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College and Hospital
Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Sciences and Hospital
P.M.N.M Dental College and Hospital
KGF College of Dental Sciences
Maratha Mandal’s Nathajirao G. Halgekar Institute of Dental Sciences
Dr. Syamala Reddy Dental College Hospital and Research Centre
D.A Pandu Memorial R.V Dental Colleges
SDM College of Dental Sciences and Hospital
KLE Society’s Institute of Dental Sciences
M.R Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital
HDGET’s Dental College and Hospital
Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences
Sri Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugharajendra Dental College and Hospital
K.V.G Dental College and Hospital
Sri Hasanamba Dental College and Hospital
HKES. S. Nijalingappa Institute of Dental Sciences and Research
|Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital|
Father Muller Medical College
KVG Medical College
H.K.E Society’s M.R Medical College
Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Hospital
J.J.M Medical College
S. Nijalingappa Medical College and HSK Hospital and Research Centre
M.S Ramaiah Medical College
SS Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
Dr. B.R Ambedkar Medical College
SDM College of Medical Sciences and Hospital
Kempe Gowda Institute of Medical Sciences
Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Science
BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for COMDEK Medical Admission
COMDEK has its own Eligibility criteria, based on which it provides admission to the candidates. Every candidate aspiring to get admission under COMDEK colleges, must fulfill these criteria. We have listed below all the criteria. Students willing to get admission into COMDEK colleges must check this out.
- The student applying for the admission should be above 17 years of age. Age will be calculated as on 31st December of the admission year.
- He/ She must be qualifying the /NEET UG 2021 with the required marks. (40% for Reserved category candidates, 45% for PwD and 50% for General students).
- He/ She must be a Citizen of India.
- Student applying is essential to have passed the class XIIth examination.
- Passing Class subjects must include subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Important documents for COMDEK Medical Admission Karnataka
All local candidates can fill the NEET State Quota counselling registration form along with some important documents that are mentioned below.
- Admit card of NEET UG 2021.
- NEET UG 2021 Mark sheet/ Rank Card.
- A copy of the Online Application Form for participation in COMEDK counselling under NEET UG 2021 Results.
- SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate or any other Government document as Proof of Date of Birth.
- 12th std. (or equivalent) examination marks sheet.
- Applicable Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for Karnataka Candidates only).
- OBC certificate issued by the competent Authority (for Karnataka Candidates only).
- Minority certificate issued by the educational institution concerned (for Christian, Tulu and Telugu Minority of Karnataka and Non-Karnataka Christian candidates).
- Domicile certificate, wherever necessary (for Karnataka Candidates only).
- Parent domicile certificate, wherever necessary (for Karnataka Candidates only).
- Eligibility Certificate for claiming seats reserved for Hyderabad Karnataka Region candidates issued by the Assistant Commissioner of the respective sub-division (applicable for Karnataka Candidates only).
- Anyone of the valid photo ID proof:
- i) Passport
- ii) PAN Card
- iii) Driving License
- iv) Aadhaar Card
- v) Voter’s ID
- vi) Certificate with photo issued by the Head of the Institution last
After completion of the registration form filling procedure, candidates will be asked to verify their documents. All candidates who will fill in the online registration form and pay the fee can verify their document accordingly.
COMEDK Medical Admission Karnataka Counselling 2021
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) conducts the NEET State Quota counselling in Karnataka state. Remember, It is very important to fill up the online application form to take part in state quota medical counselling 2021. No one shall be allowed for counselling without online registration.
All Candidates have to register themselves at www.kea.kar.nic.in. Scroll the page down and can get more details about how to apply document, general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the official website of KEA.
COMEDK 2021 Admission Calendar for MBBS & BDS Seats
|Counselling Events||Date & Time*|
|Date of Notification||To be Announced|
|Last date to pay the registration fees||–|
|Display of schedule for verification||–|
|Verification of documents (based on serial number wise merit list)||–|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee structure- for all disciplines||To be Announced|
|Option entry by eligible candidates||–|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||–|
|Provision to change options if any by candidates||–|
|Publication of first round allotment Result||–|
|Confirmation of Choice on Allotment, Payment of Fees and Downloading of admission order||–|
|Last date for reporting the colleges||To be Announced|
Recommended: Karnataka NEET 2021 Merit List
The fee to fill the form is INR 600 for the General and OBC category candidates. For students of Reserved Category, this fee is INR 500.
Yes. To get your name in the merit list and be considered for admission counselling. It is essential to fill the form and register yourself.
Admission Process will start only after the merit list is released for the state.