Result

by

DMER Maharashtra NEET Private MBBS BDS 1st Selection List 2017

DMER Maharashtra NEET Private MBBS BDS 1st Selection List 2017: The Central Board of Secondary Education has successfully conducted NEET-UG 2017 exam for MBBS and BDS admission. The result and counselling date will be announced later. After All India Quota Counselling for 15% reserved seats, all states will conduct their state quota counselling for remaining 85%

by

Odisha OJEE MBBS BDS 1st Round Provisional Seat Allotment Result

Odisha OJEE MBBS BDS 1st Round Provisional Seat Allotment Result: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board has declared OJEE MBB/BDS 1st Round Provisional Seat Allotment Result 2017 on their official website. All candidates who had appeared in 1st round choice filling and locking procedure can check their allotted college name. The provisional admission in allotted colleges

by

Gujarat GUJCET MBBS BDS Mock Round Result 2017

Gujarat GUJCET MBBS BDS Mock Round Result 2017: Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses, Ahmedabad has declared Mock Round Counselling Result 2017. All candidates who locked their choices of MBBS/BDS seats can check the mock round result from the official website of ACPMEC.  As per the schedule, the 1st round final choice filling &

by

Rajasthan NEET 2nd Round Counselling Provisional Seat Allotment Result

Rajasthan NEET 2nd Round Counselling Provisional Seat Allotment Result: Office of the Chairman, Under Graduate Admission Board, NEET-2016 and Principle, RUHS College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Jaipur is going to publish Rajasthan NEET 2016 2nd Round Counselling Provisional Seat Allotment Result. The seat allotment result will be available on the official website of RUHS