Maharashtra DMER NEET 2nd Round Counselling Registration Seat Allotment Result

Maharashtra DMER NEET 2nd Round Counselling: Directorate of Medical Education & Research is conducting NEET UG State quota counselling in Maharashtra to fill 85% seats of Medical and Dental courses. The first round counselling has been conducted. All candidates who had appeared in first round counselling can check their seat allotment result which is available … Read more

DMER Maharashtra NEET Counselling Schedule 2018 State Quota Eligibility Procedure Document Required

DMER Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2018: Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER) has announced Maharashtra NEET Counselling Schedule 2018 on their official website. All candidates of Maharashtra state who have qualified in NEET 2018 Entrance Exam will be able to fill the online registration application form for MBBS & BDS State quota counselling. As per the Maharashtra … Read more

DMER Maharashtra State Quota NEET Counselling 2018 Application Form Schedule

DMER Maharashtra State Quota NEET Counselling 2018: Commissionerate, Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai has announced the schedule for admission to Private Medical and Dental Institutions in the state of Maharashtra as per the Merit of NEET-UG-2018. All candidates who belong to Maharashtra state can take part in state quota Medical counselling 2018. As per the … Read more

DMER Maharashtra NEET Private MBBS BDS 1st Selection List 2017

DMER Maharashtra NEET Private MBBS BDS 1st Selection List 2017: The Central Board of Secondary Education has successfully conducted NEET-UG 2017 exam for MBBS and BDS admission. The result and counselling date has been announced. After All India Quota Counselling for 15% reserved seats, all states are conducting their state quota counselling for remaining 85% MBBS … Read more