Maharashtra DMER NEET 2nd Round Counselling: Directorate of Medical Education & Research is conducting NEET UG State quota counselling in Maharashtra to fill 85% seats of Medical and Dental courses. The first round counselling has been conducted. All candidates who had appeared in first round counselling can check their seat allotment result which is available
DMER Maharashtra NEET Private MBBS BDS 1st Selection List 2017: The Central Board of Secondary Education has successfully conducted NEET-UG 2017 exam for MBBS and BDS admission. The result and counselling date has been announced. After All India Quota Counselling for 15% reserved seats, all states are conducting their state quota counselling for remaining 85% MBBS
DMER Maharashtra State Quota NEET Counselling 2017: Commissionerate, Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai has announced the schedule for admission to Private Medical and Dental Institutions in the state of Maharashtra as per the Merit of NEET-UG-2017. All candidates who belong to Maharashtra state can take part in state quota Medical counselling 2017. As per the
Maharashtra NEET GEN OBC SC ST State Quota Cut Off 2017: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced National Eligibility CUM Entrance Test (UG) NEET Result 2017 on 23rd June 2017. All candidates who had appeared in NEET 2017 exam which was conducted on 7th May can check their NEET score and rank status.
DMER NEET Provisional Merit List: Directorate of Medical Education & Research has started NEET State quota counselling in Maharashtra state. The online registration form is available from 28th June to 10th July 2017. Eligible candidates can fill the online registration form from the official website of Commissioner State CET-CELL, Government of Maharashtra. The Commissioner, State CET