UGMAC Bihar NEET Counselling 2021: For admissions into course programs like MBBS/ BDS under the state of Bihar, BCECB is the counselling authority. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board provides admission to the students. The board releases a counselling schedule and according to it, an online application is invited from the candidates of the state.
All candidates who are the resident of the state of Bihar and have qualified the NEET 2021 Examination will be eligible to apply for the state quota counselling. Bihar NEET Counselling online registration will start after the NEET 2021 results are out. The counselling goes under the admissions of Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC).
In this article, we will share the complete details of the Bihar State Quota NEET Counselling. Readers can get the complete counselling schedule within the post. Check Eligibility for Counselling, Counselling process and more in the post. Also, some major updates are available below. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for all updates.
UGMAC Bihar NEET Counselling 2021- Overview
|Exam Name||NEET UG 2021|
|Article Category||State Quota Counselling|
|Exam conducting Authority||NTA|
|State Quota Counseling Authority||Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Bihar (BCECEB)|
|Date of NEET result||To be Announced|
|Commencement of State Quota Counseling||–|
|Mode of registration||Online|
UGMAC Bihar NEET Counselling 2021 State Quota
The UGMAC Counselling process under the state for admissions into Medical course programs is entirely based on the NEET UG 2021 scores. Every year, the board invites online counselling registration on their official website. Through the registrations, students are deemed eligible to participate in the counselling process.
The registration for the UGMAC counselling is done on the official website with the payment of an application fee. Only after the students complete the payment, he/ she will be able to fill up the choices for college/ course programs. At the time of making the payment, the student will have to enter a UGMAC ID. This ID will generate as soon as you register on the portal.
The process of UGMAC Bihar state counselling is entirely an online process. So, the students can do it easily. Students will submit the application/ registration form by completing all the details asked in the form. The candidates will also fill up the choices, through the online mode only. The authority will also release a State Merit List based on the verification of the selected candidates.
UGMAC Online Bihar NEET Counselling Schedule
|Online Registration starting date||Aug 2021|
|Online Registration closing date||Sep 2021|
|Last date for online choice filling and locking||to be announced|
|Last date for Online/ Offline Payment||–|
|Publishing of Merit List||Sep 2021 (end)|
|The first-round seat allotment result||Sep- Oct 2021|
|Download allotment letter and book slot for DV and choice upgradation (1st round)||–|
|Document verification and admission (1st round)||–|
|2nd round seat allotment result publication||to be announced|
|Download allotment letter and book slot for DV and choice upgradation (2nd round)||–|
|Document verification and admision (2nd round)||–|
Eligibility for UGMAC Bihar NEET Counselling
All the students who will sit for NEET and attain ranks to secure seats under the state must also ensure their eligibility before they sit for counselling. The criteria of eligibility is based on the age, nativity and qualification of the candidate.
|Domicile||The student applying must be a domicile of Bihar.|
|Age||Candidate applying must be of a minimum of 17 years of age on and before 31st December 2021.|
|Qualification||-Candidate must have qualified their 10+2 with a minimum of 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC) together in all the subjects.|
-He/ She must also have qualify NEET 2021.
Reservation for Counselling
The reservation criteria for UGMAC Bihar NEET Counselling is as per the norms of reservation under the state. So, the students who will sit for the counselling can secure reserved seats if they belong to any of the categories. Also, they need to produce documents supporting their claim. We are listing below the categories with the percentage reservation fixed for them.
|Open Merit List/ Unreserved||50%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserve Category Girl (RCG)||3%|
Some of the Colleges Participating in MBBS/BDS State Quota Counselling
- Patna Medical College, Patna,
- Darbhanga Medical College, Laheriasarai,
- Nalanda Medical College, Patna,
- A.N.M. Medical College, Gaya,
- J.L.N.M. Medical College, Bhagalpur,
- S.K. Medical College Muzaffarpur,
- I.G.I.M.S. College, Patna,
- Govt. Medical College Bettiah,
- Vardhman Institute of Medical Sc. & Research, Pawapuri, Nalanda and
- Patna Dental College, Patna.
Check all the Colleges and MBBS/ BDS seats here- List of Medical Colleges In Bihar
The counselling process under the state is similar to any online counselling procedure. The process of counselling will start only after the official announcement of the NEET-UG 2021 results.
Registration– The very step in the counselling process is to register yourself. To sit for the counselling. Students will have to register on the official website of the BCECEB.
Fee Payment– A Fee payment will be done for completing your registration. The fee will be payable via the Online Payment methods or with the offline Payment By Bank Challan.
Filling of Choices– The next process in counselling will be to fill up the choices. Candidates will choose their college and course program as per their preference.
Seat Allotment– After the students complete with filling up the choices, they will be allotted seats as per their choices filled up and subsequent NEET Ranks.
Reporting– As per the seat allotment, the candidates will have to report to their respective assigned college. The letter of allotment letter will be available on the website of the authority in downloadable format.
To secure admission, the candidates need to report to the college on the specified day, time and venue. Also, the candidates will have to carry all the essential documents in original as well as a hard copy of each.
Important Required Documents for UGMAC Bihar NEET Counselling
We are mentioning the documents which a candidate needs to take along, on the admission day. All of these documents are essential for the candidate to secure his/ her candidature. Also, the candidate will bring these documents for verification as well. We are listing these documents below.
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2021
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Character Certificate
- Residential Certificate issued by the concerned department must be countersigned by DM/SDO.
- Domicile Certification
- Caste Certificate
- Provisional allotment letter (3 copy)
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, which was pasted on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2021
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2021.
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of Income/ Income Proof
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) certificate.
Bihar NEET Counselling Fee
The counselling fee for the state counselling will be payable through offline as well as online modes. The two modes for payment are:
Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to make payment through challan mode, follow these steps:
- Click on the ‘Print Challan’ button.
- After clicking a Bank Challan will appear in a triplicate form which should be downloaded by the candidate (consisting of Bank’s Copy, Board’s Copy & Candidate’s Copy) and using the Bank challan, he/she should then deposit UGMAC-2021.
- Counselling Fee i.e. Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) only for General / BC/ EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six hundred) only for SC/ST/DQ candidates in any Branch of Canara Bank.
- After depositing the aforesaid counselling fee, the Canara Bank will return to the candidate the Board’s Copy and Candidate’s Copy of the paid challan. Bank charge of Rs.60/- will be paid extra by the candidate.
Online Payment: If a candidate wants to make a payment through Online Mode, follow these steps:
- Click on the ‘Online Payment’ link.
- After clicking, the candidate can make payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any bank listed on the website.
- Transaction processing fee and the service tax will be paid extra by the candidate along with the Counselling Fee i.e. i.e. Rs. 1200/- (One thousand two hundred) only for General / BC/ EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six hundred) only for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
|BCECEB First Round Counselling||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Cut Off for ST, SC, UR||Check Here|
|Latest Updates of NEET-UG 2021||Read Here|
Under the 85% state quota seats, Bihar offers 1125 MBBS Seats & 243 BDS for admission into state University and Colleges.
The BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) organises the counselling process under the state.
The counselling process will essentially contain two rounds to allot seats to the candidates.
Yes, there can be a mop up round in case the seats are left vacant.
If you have any questions/ suggestions concerning UGMAC Bihar NEET Counselling. You can comment down below. We will help you with the possible.