UGMAC Bihar NEET Counselling 2018 Schedule State Quota: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is all set to conduct Online state quota NEET Counselling. The board has invited online counselling registration form on their official website. All candidates who are the resident of the state of Bihar and have qualified the NEET 2018 Examination will be eligible to apply for the state quota counselling.
Bihar NEET Counselling online registration will start from the 2nd week of June on the official website of Bihar Board. Complete State Quota NEET Counselling Schedule is available below. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for all updates.
Table of Contents
UGMAC Bihar NEET Counselling 2018 State Quota
Online Counselling Important Dates
- Online Registration From: 2nd week of June 2018
- Last Date of Registration: 2nd week of June 2018
- The Last date of Fee submission through Challan: Will be announced soon
- Last of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card with final submission of the online application form of registered candidate: Will be announced soon
- Online Counselling Date: Announced after 5th June 2018
Important Required Documents for Bihar NEET Counselling
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2018
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, which was pasted on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2018
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2018
- Aadhar Card
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) certificate.
Counselling Fee Method
- Payment By Bank Challan
- Online Payment
Bihar NEET Counselling Fee
- There are two modes for payment:
- Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to make payment through challan mode, click on ‘Print Challan’ button. After clicking a Bank Challan will appear in a triplicate form which should be downloaded by the candidate (consisting of Bank’s Copy, Board’s Copy & Candidate’s Copy) and using the Bank challan, he/she should then deposit UGMAC(P)-2018 Counselling Fee i.e. Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) only for General / BC/ EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six hundred) only for SC/ST/DQ candidates in any Branch of Canara Bank. After depositing the aforesaid counselling fee, the Canara Bank will return to the candidate the Board’s Copy and Candidate’s Copy of the paid challan. Bank charge of Rs.60/- will be paid extra by the candidate.
- Online Payment: If candidate wants to make payment through Online Mode, click on ‘Online Payment’ link. After clicking, the candidate can make payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any bank listed on the website. Transaction processing fee and the service tax will be paid extra by the candidate along with the Counselling Fee i.e. i.e. Rs. 1200/- (One thousand two hundred) only for General / BC/ EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six hundred) only for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
List of Colleges Participating In MBBS/BDS State Quota Counselling
- Patna Medical College, Patna,
- Darbhanga Medical College, Laheriasarai,
- Nalanda Medical College, Patna,
- A.N.M. Medical College, Gaya,
- J.L.N.M. Medical College, Bhagalpur,
- S.K. Medical College Muzaffarpur,
- I.G.I.M.S. College, Patna,
- Govt. Medical College Bettiah,
- Vardhman Institute of Medical Sc. & Research, Pawapuri, Nalanda and
- Patna Dental College, Patna.
Official Website: www.bceceboard.com