UGMAC Bihar NEET Counselling 2020 Schedule State Quota: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has started its Online state quota NEET Counselling and choice filling process from 19th November which will remain open until 24th Nov 2020 but now the board has released the revised schedule and according to it online application window will be reopened form 29th Nov to 1st Dec 2020. The board has invited online counselling registration on their official website. All candidates who are the resident of the state of Bihar and have qualified the NEET 2020 Examination will be eligible to apply for the state quota counselling.
Update: last date to register online for first round of seat allotment is 1st Dec 2020.
Bihar NEET Counselling online registration will start from the 19th Nov on the official website of Bihar Board. Complete State Quota NEET Counselling Schedule is available below. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for all updates.
Table of Contents
UGMAC Bihar NEET Counselling 2020 State Quota
Online Counselling Important Dates
|Online Registration starting date||19th Nov 2020|
|Online Registration closing date||24th Nov 2020|
|last date for online choice filling and locking||24th Nov 2020|
|Online registration reopen from||29th Nov|
|last date for registration||1st Dec 2020|
|First-round seat allotment result|
4th Dec 2020
|Download allotment letter and book slot for DV and choice upgradation (1st round)|
4th to 8th Dec 2020
|Document verification and admission (1st round)|
5th to 9th Dec 2020
|2nd round seat allotment result publication|
14th Dec 2020
|Download allotment letter and book slot for DV and choice upgradation (2nd round)|
14th to 16th Dec 2020
|Document verification and admision (2nd round)|
15th to 16th Dec 2020
Important Required Documents for Bihar NEET Counselling
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2020
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate issued by the concerned department which must be counter signed by DM/SDO
- Caste Certificate
- Provisional allotment letter (3 copy)
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, which was pasted on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2020
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2020
- Aadhar Card
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) certificate.
Counselling Fee Method
- Payment By Bank Challan
- Online Payment
Bihar NEET Counselling Fee
- There are two modes for payment:
- Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to make payment through challan mode, click on ‘Print Challan’ button. After clicking a Bank Challan will appear in a triplicate form which should be downloaded by the candidate (consisting of Bank’s Copy, Board’s Copy & Candidate’s Copy) and using the Bank challan, he/she should then deposit UGMAC-2020 Counselling Fee i.e. Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) only for General / BC/ EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six hundred) only for SC/ST/DQ candidates in any Branch of Canara Bank. After depositing the aforesaid counselling fee, the Canara Bank will return to the candidate the Board’s Copy and Candidate’s Copy of the paid challan. Bank charge of Rs.60/- will be paid extra by the candidate.
- Online Payment: If candidate wants to make payment through Online Mode, click on ‘Online Payment’ link. After clicking, the candidate can make payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any bank listed on the website. Transaction processing fee and the service tax will be paid extra by the candidate along with the Counselling Fee i.e. i.e. Rs. 1200/- (One thousand two hundred) only for General / BC/ EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six hundred) only for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
List of Colleges Participating In MBBS/BDS State Quota Counselling
- Patna Medical College, Patna,
- Darbhanga Medical College, Laheriasarai,
- Nalanda Medical College, Patna,
- A.N.M. Medical College, Gaya,
- J.L.N.M. Medical College, Bhagalpur,
- S.K. Medical College Muzaffarpur,
- I.G.I.M.S. College, Patna,
- Govt. Medical College Bettiah,
- Vardhman Institute of Medical Sc. & Research, Pawapuri, Nalanda and
- Patna Dental College, Patna.
Official Website: www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in