Bihar NEET Merit List 2018: The “National Eligibility Entrance Test” (NEET) is considered as a milepost in student’s life across all India as it provides a marvelous beginning to join the top graded medical colleges across India. The minimum passing marks necessary to qualify it is set by (CBSE) Central Board of Secondary Education. NEET always announces Cut off terms in percentile. Once the exams are concluded the Cut-off marks will be published by CBSE, Students will write this examination in their desired language.
The state of Bihar has the Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board; Patna will officially be releasing the Bihar NEET Merit List for the course of MBBS/BDS 2018. It will be uploaded on the official website of the examination.
Table of Contents
Bihar NEET Merit List 2018
UNDERSTAND-EXAM CONCEPT: The base rule is the percentile in which all the value of the percentage of students appearing in the examination come under. It can also be considered as the score in which the candidate’s marks fall under. Marks categories are determined differently based on the student’s categories for e.g. :-(OBC, SC, ST, PH-UR, SC-PH and Others).
Bihar MBBS admission 2018 Eligibility criteria–
NEET (UG)- 2018 which was conducted by the CBSE, New Delhi at National level will provide Bihar NEET Merit List to Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Then BCECE will upload that merit list on their official website. Only those candidates will be eligible to fill the UGMAC-2018 application form who have listed in Bihar NEET Merit List.
All the candidates can check the expected dates for Bihar UGMAC-2018 in the table below
|Online registration process starting||Week 2nd of June 2018|
|The last date for the online registration||Week 3rd of June 2018|
|The Challan Payment acceptance||Week 3rd of June 2018|
|The Online Payment mode acceptance date along with Application||Week 3rd of June 2018|
|Counseling Starts||Week 4th of June 2018|
The Bihar admission for MBBS 2018 course has the following criteria for the Eligibility of the candidates appearing–
- The candidates applying for the examination must have a domicile of the state of Bihar claiming the admission which is under the 85% state quota seats being offered.
- All the applicants must have passed their 12th examination from CBSE or a recognized board and the subjects must have been undertaken by them which are- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and with English.
- The Candidates who have studied the 11th and 12th classes in the state of Bihar are allowed to appear in the participation in the session kept for counseling.
- Candidates applying for the exam should have scored at least a minimum of 50% marks for General category, (40% marks for The SC/ST/OBC and 45% for General PWD category of the candidates) which are counted together in the Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology altogether.
- The NEET examination must be qualified by the candidate with a minimum of the 50th percentile and 45% percentile for the UR- PWD and 40th percentile for the reserved category which are SC, OBC, SC, PWD, ST-PWD, and OBC –PWD candidates.
Bihar MBBS/BDS 2018 Merit List For the NEET Examination:-
The BCECEB will soon be releasing the state merit list which is based on the NEET 2018 examination and the merit list will be issued for the candidates who have been granted admission under the state quota which is of 85% in the government medical colleges of the state.
The candidates whose names will be on the merit list of Bihar MBBS 2018 are all eligible to appear in the first counseling sessions and the session will start from the 25th of June 2018. The complete counselling schedule will be announced soon.
All applicants must note that the counseling for the remaining 15% seats will be done by the Medical Counseling Committee(MCC). The merit list issued for the Bihar MBBS admission 2018 will contain the following details of the candidate the name of the candidate, the roll number of the NEET examination, NEET all India rank, Rank of the state of Bihar, Date of birth and the total percentage achieved by the candidate.
Bihar NEET State Quota Counselling Expected Schedule 2018
|Online issuing of the application||Week 2nd of June 2018|
|The Merit List for 2018||Week 3rd of June 2018|
|Bihar MBBS counseling for the first round||25th June- 5th of July 2018|
|Last date to report at the college allotted||12th of July 2018|
|MBBS counseling Round second||15th of July – 26 July 2018|
|College allotment last date||3rd of August 2018|
|The Mop-Up Round starting||4th of August 2018|
NEET 2018 Expected Percentile for Bihar State
|S.No.||Categories||Minimum Required %|
|1||General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|3||UR Pwd||45th Percentile|
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BIHAR MBBS BDS MERIT LIST 2018 –
- The list will be published respectively in the 3rd week of June 2018
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board of Patna is the authority for publishing the merit list for the MBBS 2018 course in Bihar.
- The UGMAC ID in Bihar MBBS 2018 merit list will be based solely on the basis of NEET 2018 score of the candidate.
- The date and time for the NEET examination will be provided in the counseling process of the Bihar MBBS merit list 2018.
- Meri list will provide the candidates the information for the counseling process and what all documents are necessary for them to carry on the day of counseling.
THE BIHAR MBBS 2018 COUNSELLING –
The candidates whose name have appeared in the merit list are all eligible to appear in the counseling for the MBBS course. Candidates first have to register themselves in the online process for the UGMAC 2018 and pay the fees required for the procedure. The process for the seat allotment will be strictly based on the first come first serve criteria and the selected candidates will be required to bring the necessary documents in which the candidate’s identity is proved documents such as Date of Birth, the category of the candidate, Residence proof are all required for the counseling process.
Also Check: Bihar Govt Medical Colleges Fee Structure 2018
The Reservation Details of the Candidates appearing in Bihar State Quota Counselling
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
The Remaining seats are kept for the Open Merit list of the NEET exam.
NOTE– The above-mentioned information is for the candidates to get the simplified ideas for the merit list for the Bihar NEET examination and it has been written on the data collected from the state of Bihar MBBS process.