Bihar NEET 2nd Round Counselling Registration: Bihar UGMAC NEET 2nd round seat allotment result dates have been revised, now it will be available for candidates on 22nd Dec 2020. Once the new dates for the result will be announced we will update all our readers through this post. Earlier, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board from 19th November open its application window for those who had successfully qualified NEET-UG 2020 examination and their name was listed in the Bihar state NEET merit list. The registration process which was concluded on 24th Nov has been reopened from 29th Nov and available till 1st Dec 2020 and the first seat allotment result for registered candidates was out on
27th Nov 4th December 2020 and now the authority is all set to release its 2nd seat allotment result on 14th Dec. (delayed) and now will be out on 23rd Dec 2020.
New Update: UGMAC first and 2nd round opening and closing rank list is now available scroll down to check the same.
Update: Authority has released the list of candidates that are not-eligible for next round of counselling.
All candidates who have filled the registration form and filled their medical/dental options in 1st round counselling are eligible for 2nd round state quota counselling. Candidates who had not appeared in 1st round counselling but have filled the registration form are also eligible for 2nd round counselling. All those candidates can fill their online option on the official website of BCECE.
Table of Contents
Bihar NEET 2nd Round Counselling Registration
Applicants who have not been allotted any seats in the first round can wait for the 2nd round seat allotment result which will be out on 22nd Dec and if they allotted seats in this round can download their seat allotment letter and book their slot for document verification and choice upgradation for 2nd round.
Bihar NEET Seat Allotment
Those candidates who have been listed in the state merit list they are eligible to register online for the first round of Bihar UGMAC NEET seat allotment. The Application window for registration and choice filling & locking will be available from 19th Nov and will remain open until 24th Nov 2020 (reopened from 29th Nov to 1st Dec)
After the registration process board will release its seat allotment result on 4th Dec and those who have been allotted seats can complete their admission process thereafter and those who didn’t offer seats need to wait for the 2nd round of seat allotment result which will be out on 22nd Dec 2020.
How to access Bihar UGMAC Second Seat Allotment Result 2020?
Those candidates who had submitted their online choice filling and registration form successfully can follow the process that we have given below in order to download their seat allotment result and letter easily.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the BCECE board
- Now on the home page of the portal, you may get the seat allotment result link under the hood of download section but in case it was not available their than you can have to click on the UGMAC tab
- once you click on the link a new page will open where you have to submit some of your login details
- and after submitting the same successfully
- Your Bihar first round seat allotment result will be available to you
- If you have been allotted seat then from your respective login you can also download the seat allotment letter.
First and second round Opening and Closing Rank List
< 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result >
List of candidates Not eligible for 2nd and further round
** Download first seat allotment result **
** Check 1st round opening and closing rank **
Documents to be produced while appearing for DV process
You need to submit few of your documents while appearing for DV process and the list of the items is given below:
- NEET UG 2020 admit card and it should be in original
- 10th class mark sheet, certificate and admit card
- 12th class mark sheet, certificate, and admit card
- Rank card issued by the BCECE board
- Choice slip
- three copies of downloaded print out of provisional allotment letter
- Residence certificate which was issued by the concerned department of the state and it should be counter signed by DM/SDO (civil)
- Caste certificate issued by the respective department of the area which must be countersigned by DM/SDO
- List of certificate which was mentioned in UGMAC prospectus should be bring by the candidates in original
- Applicant passport size photograph (6 copy) and should be same as affixed in NEET UG admit card
- Aadhaar card copy
- Print out of online filled application
- Print out of verification slip
Official Website: www.bceceboard.com