AP NEET Provisional Merit List: Andhra Pradesh Medical & Dental Colleges Management’s Association (APMDCMA) and Dr. NTR University of Health Science will announce AP NEET Provisional Merit List & Rank after 10th June 2018 on the official website of Dr. NTR University.
. The university will announce counselling registration date after NEET UG 2018 result announcement which is scheduled on 5th June 2018.
Candidates are suggested to keep checking this page for more updates regarding AP NEET Provisional Merit List 2018.
Table of Contents
Andhra Pradesh AP NEET Provisional Merit List
The AP NEET Provisional Merit List 2018 will be announced after 10th June 2018. In order to get the AP NEET Provisional Merit list, stay in touch with this page.
As per the previous year’s MBBS/BDS admission procedure in Andhra Pradesh, first Central Board of Secondary Education will send a list of candidates who have apppeared in NEET UG 2018 from Andhra Pradesh to APMDCMA. And then Dr. NTR University will upload that list on their official website to let people know how many candidates appeared in NEET from AP.
Recommended Article: Andhra Pradesh NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2018 Category Wise
After that, Dr. NTR Univeristy will start accepting counselling registration form for AP NEET MBBS/BDS State quota counselling 2018. On the basis of received application form, University will announce AP NEET Provisional Merit List. Only those candidates will be allowed in counselling whose names will be in the provisional merit list.
AP NEET Provisional Merit List 2018
After publishing the list of appeared candidates, AP NEET state quota counseling registration form will be invited for MBBS and BDS Courses. As we know, there are 3 states who are not participating in NEET All India Quota Counselling 2018. Andhra Pradesh is one of them, that means all govt/private medical and dental seats are reserved for the state candidates. No candidate from other states will be allowed to take part in Andhra Pradesh state NEET Counselling.
The online counselling schedule and procedure will be soon published. It is very important to all candidates to fill the counselling registration form. No will be allowed for state quota NEET counselling without registration.
Andhra Pradesh NEET Eligibility
- Candidates from all over the country are eligible.
- Candidate must have scored 50th percentile in NEET 2018 Examination.
- The candidates also shall secure not less than 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology in the qualifying examination (40% in case of BC, SC and ST) are eligible for admission to MBBS / BDS courses and they fulfill other relevant conditions laid down in these regulations as per Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India guidelines.
- Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years by 31st December, 2017.
- There is no age relaxation in age for any category candidate.
- All candidates born on or after 2nd January 2000 are not eligible for admission.
Important Document For Verification during the Counselling
- 10th Class or equivalent examination’s mark sheet for the Date of Birth
- 10+2 Mark sheet of Andhra Pradesh Board or its equivalent examination mark sheet
- NEET 2018 Score Card
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
Registration Fee: Rs. 2000/- For Management Quota
Official Website of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences: www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Andhra Pradesh NEET State Quota Rank & Merit List will be published on Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. All candidates are suggested to keep visiting this page for more latest updates.
AP NEET Provisional Merit List 2018: Download Here (Link will be activated after 10th June)
Note: The final merit position will be displayed only after submission of online application in response
to the University of Notification and after verification of original certificates.