Table of Contents
Andhra Pradesh State Quota MBBS BDS Counselling: The Andhra Pradesh Private Medical & Dental Colleges Management’s Association (APMDCMA) has invited application form for admission to MBBS/BDS course. The Application for is available for Convenor Quota, Management Quota, and NRI Quota. According to the notification, 50% of the seats of Convenor Quota (A Category) will be through EAMCET 2017 merit basis, and 35% of the seats of Management Quota (B Category) will be through NEET 2017 merit basis, and 15% of seats are reserved for NRI Quota.
Andhra Pradesh State Quota MBBS BDS Counselling Schedule Eligibility
All candidates who have qualified in the NEET Examination 2016 can fill the application form. All colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada are participating in this counselling. The last date of application form filling is 30th June 2017.
The counselling will be conducted on 3rd & 4th July 2017 at Dr. NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada. The complete counselling schedule will be published soon.
- Candidates from all over the country are eligible.
- Candidate must have scored 50th percentile in NEET 2017 Examination.
- The candidates also shall secure not less than 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology in the qualifying examination (40% in case of BC, SC and ST) are eligible for admission to MBBS / BDS courses and they fulfill other relevant conditions laid down in these regulations as per Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India guidelines.
- Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years by 31st December, 2016.
- There is no age relaxation in age for any category candidate.
- All candidates born on or after 2nd January 2000 are not eligible for admission.
Important Document during the Counselling
- 10th Class or equivalent examination’s mark sheet for the Date of Birth
- 10+2 Mark sheet of Andhra Pradesh Board or its equivalent examination mark sheet
- NEET Score Card
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
Registration Fee: Rs. 2000/- For Management Quota
Official Website: www.apmedco.com