Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018: The Andhra Pradesh Private Medical & Dental Colleges Management’s Association (APMDCMA) is going to start Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018 for admission to MBBS/BDS course. The online registration form for Convenor Quota, Management Quota, and NRI Quota medical counselling is available on the official website of APMDCMA. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences has the official authority to conduct MBBS/BDS State Quota Counselling for session 2018-19.
According to the notification, 50% of the seats of Convenor Quota (A Category) will be through EAMCET 2018 merit basis, and 35% of the seats of Management Quota (B Category) will be through NEET 2018 merit basis, and 15% of seats are reserved for NRI Quota.
Table of Contents
Check Out: Andhra Pradesh NEET State Rank 2018
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018
All candidates who have qualified in the NEET Examination 2018 can fill the Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling Registration from. All colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada are participating in this counselling.
The counselling registration form will be available from 5th to 12th July up to 5:00 PM. The complete counselling schedule is published below.
|Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19||3rd July 2018|
|Availability of online Application form|
|11:00 AM on 5th July to 5:00 PM on 12th July 2018|
|Date of publication of provisional merit position of all candidates applied for||14th July 2018|
|Dates of verification of original certificates||Will be announced later|
|Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates||——————————-|
|Date of exercising web options for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses||——————————-|
|Commencement of classes||1st August 2018|
|Closure of admissions||31st August 2018|
*All dates are tentative
According to the notification, Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling Application forms through online are invited from the candidates who have secured the cutoff scores in NEET UG – 2018 and fulfilled the eligibility criteria for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses available under competent authority quota in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS course under SVIMS, Tirupati for the academic year 2018-19.
The detailed Notification regarding cutoff scores, eligibility, other instructions and procedure for filling Online Application and Prospectus will be available on the University website: http://medadm.apsche.ac.in and http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in from 11.00 A.M on 05-07-2018 to 12-07-2018 upto 05.00 P.M.
Recently, Dr. NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: A.P has released the official notification regarding the Andhra Pradesh NEET State Quota Counselling 2018.
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling Eligibility 2018
- Candidates from all over the country are eligible.
- Candidate must have scored 50th percentile in NEET 2018 Examination.
- The candidates also shall secure not less than 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology in the qualifying examination (40% in case of BC, SC and ST) are eligible for admission to MBBS / BDS courses and they fulfill other relevant conditions laid down in these regulations as per Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India guidelines.
Cut Off Marks
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|General category||50th Percentile||697-131|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||130-118|
Candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.
- Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years by 31st December, 2016.
- There is no age relaxation in age for any category candidate.
- All candidates born on or after 2nd January 2000 are not eligible for admission.
Important Document For Verification during the Registration
|(a)||Admit card of NEET UG – 2018|
|(b)||Rank card of NEET UG-2018|
|(c)||SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth|
|(d)||Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.|
|(e)||Transfer certificate (T.C)|
|(f)||Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.|
|(g)||Category certificate, if applicable.|
Registration Fee: The Registration and Verification fee of Rs.2,500/-(Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- Admission Prospectus Available From: 5th July 2018
- Online Application: 5th July
- Last Date: 12th July 2018
- Provisional Merit List: 14th July
- 1st Round Choices filling: Available Shortly
- 1st Round Seat Allotment Result: Available Shortly
Official Website: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
In case of any difficulty while submitting the Online application form the following numbers may be contacted:
- For technical difficulties Nos. 9490332169, 9030732880, 9502001583 and 8466924522.
- for clarifications on Regulations 8978780501 and 7093924743,
(10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)