Karnataka CET 2018 State Quota NEET Counselling Registration Schedule Date: The Directorate of Medical Education, Karnataka is conducting counselling for Medical & Dental Seats to be allotted under CET 2018 quota only. All candidates who have successfully qualified NEET 2018 exam, are eligible to participate in State quota counselling. Recently, Karnataka Examinations Authority has published NEET state quota counselling information Brochure 2018 on their official website. All eligible candidates are called to fill the online registration form and document verification.
The Counselling for the Medical & Dental quota of Seats for 2018 will be filled under:-
- COMED- K Group of Institutions
- Religious & Linguistic Minority Group of Institutions
- Deemed University Institutions
Table of Contents
Karnataka CET 2018 State Quota NEET Counselling
The counselling will be conducted for all medical courses like MBBS, BDS, B.Pharma, and M.Pharma. Complete state quota counselling schedule is available below. All candidates of Karnataka are suggested to keep their eagle eyes on this website as well as on official website of Karnataka CET to get all updates.
Required Documents for Verification
1)Admit card of NEET UG 2018.
2) NEET – UG 2018 Mark sheet / Rank Card.
3) A Copy of Online Application Form for participation in COMEDK counselling pursuant to NEET results.
4) SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate or any other Government document as proof of Date of Birth.
5) PUC/12th std. (or equivalent) examination marks sheet.
6) Applicable Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for Karnataka Candidates only).
7) OBC certificate issued by the competent Authority (for Karnataka Candidates only).
8) Minority certificate issued by the educational institution concerned (for Christian, Tulu and Telugu Minority of Karnataka and Non-Karnataka Christian candidates).
9) Domicile certificate, wherever necessary (for Karnataka Candidates only).
10) Parent domicile certificate, wherever necessary (for Karnataka Candidates only).
11) Eligibility Certificate for claiming seats reserved for Hyderabad Karnataka Region candidates issued by the Assistant Commissioner of the respective sub-division (applicable for Karnataka Candidates only).
12) Anyone of the valid photo ID proof:
ii) PAN Card
iii) Driving License
iv) Aadhaar Card/acknowledgment for Aadhaar Card
v) Voter’s ID
vi) Certificate with photo issued by the Head of the Institution last
Karnataka CET 2018 State Quota NEET Counselling Schedule
|Issue of Notification||15‐06‐2018|
|Online Registration||From 4.00 pm on 15‐06‐2018 to 21‐06‐2018 up to 5.30 pm|
|Last date to pay the Registration fees||22‐06‐2018|
|Display of serial number wise list of candidates (only for the purpose of document verification)||23‐06‐2018 after 4.00 pm|
|Display of schedule for offline verification||23‐06‐2018 after 6.00 pm|
|Offline Verification based on serial numbers||From 25‐06‐2018 to 02‐07‐2018|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure – for all disciplines||To be Notified later|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||From 5.30 pm on 29‐06‐2018 to 04‐07‐2018 up to 5.30 pm|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||06‐07‐2018 after 4.00 pm|
|Provision to change option entry by eligible candidates||From 5.30 pm on 06‐07‐2018 to 07‐07‐2018 up to 5.30 pm|
|Publication of first round allotment Result||09‐07‐2018 after 4.00 pm|
|Exercise of Choice||10‐07‐2018|
|Payment of fees and downloading of Admission Order (payment of fees by Choice‐1 and Choice‐2 candidates; downloading of admission orders only by Choice‐1, after payment)||10‐07‐2018 to 12‐07‐2018|
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College (Choice ‐1 Candidates Only)||13‐07‐2018|