Chandigarh NEET State Quota Merit List 2019: Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh will publish NEET State Quota
GMCH will conduct the NEET state quota
The same eligibility criteria will apply to Foreign India Student/NRI/PIO category candidates for admission in MBBS/BDS as well as for BHMS courses.
Table of Contents
- 1 Chandigarh NEET State Quota Merit List
- 2 Chandigarh NEET State Quota Counselling Schedule 2019
- 3 Official State Quota Cut Off Category Wise
- 4 Chandigarh NEET State Quota Merit List 2019
Chandigarh NEET State Quota Merit List
Eligible candidates can fill the application form from 30th June to 8th July 2019 at GMCH website i.e. www.gmch.gov.in. All candidates have to fill a separate application form for MBBS, BDS, and BHMS courses.
If a candidate applies for all three courses, he/she has to deposit fee separately for each course. After submitting the online application form, take a printout which will be submitted to GMCH along with necessary annexures.
Application Form Fee:
- For SC Category: Rs. 300+ Bank Charges, if any.
- For General & other categories: Rs. 500 + Bank Charges, if any.
- For NRI Category: Rs. 6800 + Bank charges, if any.
Note: The application fee is non-refundable.
Chandigarh NEET State Quota Counselling Schedule 2019
|Counselling Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of Availability of Prospectus /Admission forms online||30.06.2019 to 08.07.2019 upto 5.00 pm (for filling up the form online) 10.07.2019 upto 4.00 pm for submitting challan in bank in respect of form submitted online upto 08.07.2019|
|Last date for submission of a hard copy of online filled form at GMCH-32, Chandigarh||11/07/2019 upto 4:00 PM|
|Display of lists of eligible candidates||15.07.2019|
The information will be available at www.gmch.gov.in
Venue: Auditorium, Sarai Building, Govt. Medical College, Sector 32-A, Chandigarh
|19.07.2019 (Wednesday) at 10:00 AM||a) MBBS:|
All UT* Pool seats
Foreign Indian Student (NRI)seats.
(Thursday) at 10.00 am
|b) BDS: General Category, Reserved|
(SC, ST, BC, PwD, Jaj category &NRI/PIO) seats.
(Friday) at 10.00am
(General Category, Reserved
|Second Round Counselling||18.08.2019|
|Last date upto which students can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason||31.08.2019|
Note: All dates in this counseling schedule are expected and based on the previous year’s counseling. We will publish final counseling schedule as soon as it announces by the Chandigarh Official NEET authority.
Every candidate looking for admission in Chandigarh should have attained the age of 17th Years on or before 31st December, 2017.
Also Check: Chandigarh NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2019
Official State Quota Cut Off Category Wise
A candidate must have secured minimum aggregate percentage of marks in 12th standard examination or other equivalent qualifying examination. The cut off is given below.
- General category: not less than 50%
- SC/ST category: not less than 40%
- Physical Disability category: not less than 45%
For NRI/PIO Category Candidates
- General category: not less than 50th Percentile
- SC/ST category: not less than 40th Percentile
- Physical Disability category: not less than 45th Percentile
List of Important Documents for Verification at the time of Counselling
- All candidates are must bring these documents in original format along with two passport size photographs at the time of
- NEET (UG)-2019 Result card as applicable.
- NEET (UG)-2019 Admit card as applicable.
- Matriculation certificate showing the date of birth or birth certificate issued by Govt. Authority.
- Passing certificate of 10+1 or other qualifying examination.
- Detailed marks sheet of 10+2 or other qualifying examination.
Affidavitexplaining in studies, if any, attested by the Magistrate 1st Class/Notary public. gap
- Character certificate. (Appendix A)
- Certificate for candidates applying against UT Chandigarh Pool seats.
(Appendix B) (for MBBS only)
- Reserved category certificate as applicable. (Appendix C)
- Physical Disability (PD) certificate as applicable. (Appendix D)
- Documents to be attached as per checklist with the printout of application form for MBBS/BDS/BHMS course for Foreign Indian Student (NRI) candidate.
Chandigarh NEET State Quota Merit List 2019
After completion of
All candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for more latest updates on Chandigarh NEET State Quota Counselling 2019.